betterlovedoll.com

Trouble uploading For Sale pics

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
LatexLadyLover

Trouble uploading For Sale pics

Post by LatexLadyLover »

I have a 2004 RD Tan B-7 F-11 that I would like to sell but am having problems uploading photos to the For Sale section.I already watched the tutorial video from here and I'm still having problems.I took the pics will my Moto G-4 android phone and put them in (Pictures) on my laptop.All this trouble and I'm asking only $500 for it. I could use some help as I have a PIB girl next store and she goes next. I should tell you that after I took the pics with my phone,I emailed them to myself,opened and downloaded on my laptop then saved them to Pictures on it. Thanks.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Trouble uploading For Sale pics

Post by Nescio50 »

Please give us some more details where it goes wrong.

Be sure the pictures don't exceed 3600x3600 pixels.

LatexLadyLover

Post by LatexLadyLover »

It goes wrong on the For Sale page after I hit Browse,select picture then hit Add File a window comes up that says "uploading file" but when I hit "Preview" it's not there. I think I might be "over" on Pixels so how do I make it smaller?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

If you are on a PC you could use SnagIt to take a snapshot of the images.

If you are on a Mac, open your image and use Command-Shift-4 (pressing all simultaneously) to select an area to copy. When you let go, it will save your selection to your desktop as "Picture 1." Keep doing this for each image.

Each of these will make a copy of an image in a smaller and compressed but still acceptable format. Hope this helps.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

If uploading goes wrong, you'll see an error message in red on top of the area where you enter the post.

3600x3600 pixels is really big, okay full-size on a modern camera is often more. For web use 1800 is more than enough.
All image editing software has the ability to resize pictures, including standard Windows software like Paint.
Otherwise, change camera settings.

dollnomore
Former Member

Post by dollnomore »

Hey Guys.. To post pictures that show up sideways, go to your computer and open up the picture. (Windows 10) Click on Edit, as if you are gonna change the lighting or darkness. Dont change anything, just save it. (But make sure the picture appears up right, if not use the rotate picture option.) The computer will probably add a (1) after the file name. Go and post the new picture on TDF with the (1) in the file name. It should be a duplicate picture. The picture will appear the right way. Works everytime for me.

INFORMATIONS