betterlovedoll.com

Can I change my username?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

Hi, all. After...geez, like a two to three year absence, I've decided to get back into the Doll Forum. However, I would like to change my username without having to start over again with a new account. Is that possible? It would be great if I could do so.

Thanks in advance! :angel:

Edit:

Some context:

I spent the last three years thinking I was transgendered, hence the 'TG' in my name. But, after those years of soul searching, I realized living as a female wasn't making me any happier than living as a male was. So, I've taken a step back from living as a transwoman full time. 'Megami' is Japanese for goddess, which wouldn't fit anymore since I no longer identify as a female. Thus, I'd like a new name, if possible. If not, I'll happily remain TG Megami. I mean, just because I'm not living as a transwoman full time anymore doesn't mean I'm suddenly not transgendered. Just not as much, I guess. :mrgreen: If that makes sense...
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Can I change my username?

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Megami, it's great to see you posting again :D

If you want to change your screenname, just send me (or any admin) a PM.

:glou:

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

TG Megami wrote:Hi, all. After...geez, like a two to three year absence, I've decided to get back into the Doll Forum.
1 year, 10 months and a day TG ... Welcome back !
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Wow; welcome back! Was wondering what happened to you.........Image - WTF happened to Megami? Where are the donuts?
How does Kami grab you?

Howz about: Image = the member formerly know as TG Megami

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Nescio50 wrote:Hi Megami, it's great to see you posting again :D

Hi, Nesico! It's great to be back! I kind of fell out of the doll thing for a while there and even considered selling my girls off, but recently had a change of heart and decided to return to the community. :)

I'll PM you once I think of a new username. That could take a while, as I suck at thinking of names. :P But, once I have one, I'll let you know!

siliconelover wrote:
TG Megami wrote:Hi, all. After...geez, like a two to three year absence, I've decided to get back into the Doll Forum.
Ha ha! Has it really been that long? Or, are you just making that value up? :?: Either way, it's been too long. I'm glad to be back. :multi:
Netwit wrote:Wow; welcome back! Was wondering what happened to you.........Image - WTF happened to Megami? Where are the donuts?
How does Kami grab you?

Thanks, Netwit!

I don't even know what happened to me, TBH. I kind of temporarily lost interest in dolls for...no reason in particular, I guess. Although, I went through a pretty bad, years-long streak of depression and lost interest in pretty much everything. I'm starting to regain those interests though, hence my return here.

I've thought about Kami, actually, though I'd want to pair it with another word to make a longer name. Or I could just keep it Kami. *Sigh* I don't know. I'm not good with names. Hmm... I'll have to give it a good think-over. :?

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

TG Megami wrote:
siliconelover wrote:
Ha ha! Has it really been that long? Or, are you just making that value up? :?: Either way, it's been too long. I'm glad to be back. :multi:
Hey TG,

Last post was September 13, 2012 ... think I was off by a day !
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Welcome back to the forum!!

Like Nescio says, just let him or any other admin know, and they'll make the change (as long as the username is still available)
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Well, Well, Well...

Look what the blow up cat drug in chewed up and spit out...... :mrgreen:

GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK YOU LITTLE SHIT YOU!

WE HAVE ALL BEEN VERY WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!

I'M SO HAPPY YOUR BACK!!!

PARTY TIME!!!

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

siliconelover wrote:
TG Megami wrote:
siliconelover wrote:
Hey TG,

Last post was September 13, 2012 ... think I was off by a day !
So, you were close. Well, not everyone can be perfect like me. ;) :lol:
AlexKnight wrote:Welcome back to the forum!!

Like Nescio says, just let him or any other admin know, and they'll make the change (as long as the username is still available)
Thank you so much, Alex! I'm so happy to be back! :Fade-color

Now if only I can start properly posting again as opposed to just in here. I have so many questions to ask, I just haven't had the time to get around to asking them. Topics await!
Christine wrote:
Post Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:19 pm
Well, Well, Well...

Look what the blow up cat drug in chewed up and spit out...... :mrgreen:

GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK YOU LITTLE SHIT YOU!

WE HAVE ALL BEEN VERY WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!

I'M SO HAPPY YOUR BACK!!!

PARTY TIME!!!
Oh my goodness, Chrisitine, you make me laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

I'm so sorry to have worried you and to have not messaged you, like I promised Midi I would (and promptly forgot--no offense to you, of course. It was a hectic time).

I'm so happy to be back, and it's SOOOO good to hear from you! :mrgreen: Thank you so much for the party pictures! I'm dying of laughter and cuteness overload over here!
:BIG:

Do you have any username suggestions for me, or should I just stay TG Megami? I mean, I still am transgendered, just not full time anymore. It's a long, confusing story. Bleh. Regardless, what do you think?

Oh, and how have you been, my dear?

How has everyone else been, for that matter? Has anything changed in my absence?

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Netwit wrote:Wow; welcome back! Was wondering what happened to you.........Image - WTF happened to Megami? Where are the donuts?
How does Kami grab you?

Only if he can sing falsetto :haha2: Glad to see you're back, [name pending], I'm interested to hear what name you have chosen per you regeneration.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

TG Megami wrote:
Nescio50 wrote:Hi Megami, it's great to see you posting again :D

Hi, Nesico! It's great to be back! I kind of fell out of the doll thing for a while there and even considered selling my girls off, but recently had a change of heart and decided to return to the community. :)

I'll PM you once I think of a new username. That could take a while, as I suck at thinking of names. :P But, once I have one, I'll let you know!

siliconelover wrote:
How does Kami grab you?

Thanks, Netwit!

I don't even know what happened to me, TBH. I kind of temporarily lost interest in dolls for...no reason in particular, I guess. Although, I went through a pretty bad, years-long streak of depression and lost interest in pretty much everything. I'm starting to regain those interests though, hence my return here.

I've thought about Kami, actually, though I'd want to pair it with another word to make a longer name. Or I could just keep it Kami. *Sigh* I don't know. I'm not good with names. Hmm... I'll have to give it a good think-over. :?
Welcome back sweetie!

Might I humbly suggest SuperKamiGuru, after my favorite parody of all time, Team Four Star's take on dragon ball z?
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

http://youtu.be/qxr10LlOp48
My nephew showed me this and i laughed myvass off.

I dont know you but welcome back. Ah yes, the grass always seems greener on the other side. You dont realize you escaped your sanctuary to break into a prison.

Sorry to hijack but can i change my name to Tybalt because people mistake me for tbolt. Also can i lock my post count in at 666 when i hit it?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Tibalt wrote:Sorry to hijack but can i change my name to Tybalt because people mistake me for tbolt. Also can i lock my post count in at 666 when i hit it?
If you want me to change your screenname, just send me a PM :D To lock your post count at 666, just stop posting at 666 :idea: :P

weleri
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by weleri »

Thanks for post! I want to change my username (because I think it's unfortunate because of problems with the translation). Will it be new name on "The Doll Album" too?

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Welcome back Megami, i remember YOU from my old times in TDF.

INFORMATIONS