betterlovedoll.com

Pictures

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
jwp9302
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Pictures

Post by jwp9302 »

I need help or advice on how to download pictures. Thank you in advance for any help.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Pictures

Post by Slew »

jwp9302 wrote:I need help or advice on how to download pictures. Thank you in advance for any help.

Hi jwp9302, for most image downloading, all you have to do is right-click on the image and select "save image as". A small window opens asking you to confirm the type of file and it's name, which should already be set as needed and you can click "SAVE". Depending on your computer's operating system, usually by default images are saved to a folder called "Pictures" or similar. You can change the location of your saved images at the top of the save confirmation window. I usually save images to my desktop. Here's an image to practice with:

jwp9302
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jwp9302 »

Slew. Thank you so much for your help and time in this matter. I will definitely try your suggestion. Thanks again

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

You bet, glad to help. :)

INFORMATIONS