betterlovedoll.com

Doll Album Issues?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
MIGuy1740

Doll Album Issues?

Post by MIGuy1740 »

Is there something wrong with the "Doll Album"?

I am trying to register and every time I hit the "submit" button, it kicks back and says "the selected user does not exist"...
Kennedy And I

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Doll Album Issues?

Post by siliconelover »

The only thing wrong with the Doll Album is with the members that post 75 photo's of their doll ALL in the same position which is essentially the same photo repeated 75 TIMES ... It's called Editing people ... Learn it and DO IT.

Rant over.

Seriously, sounds like your hitting a glitch. Try closing the page and restarting your computer and be sure that you have filled out all necessary areas and fields with spelling correct matching who you are here. I can't remember but you may have to be approved for an account ... ?
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

MIGuy1740

Post by MIGuy1740 »

LOL! NICE Rant!!!!

I'll give the reboot a try and wait for a moderator to write me as well.
Kennedy And I

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

When registering at The Doll Album, be sure to use the same screenname and the same email address as registered on TDF.

INFORMATIONS