betterlovedoll.com

Any chance TDF devs can add the Lightbox extension?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Any chance TDF devs can add the Lightbox extension?

Post by Forb »

https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/extension/lightbox/

This would really make viewing TDF images soo much sexier. Really appropriate for a forum like this.

Right now: Images in posts are really big (600px tall?), and going full screen doesn't zoom you in much (unless you zoom in on the image). So if most ppl are like me, we don't usually bother and settle on viewing the image in the post.

Why is that bad? Because we're viewing the images on a white background, and with text, avatars, etc distractions.

With Lightbox we'd be presented with a series of smaller thumbnails and when you click on one (everyone has seen this) the screen fills with black and the image you clicked on quickly fades in. Then if there are multiple images you'll get arrows to the left/right so you can quickly scroll through the series. I SWEAR images look sexier when viewed with Lightbox.

While I'm at it: Is there anyway we can streamline adding images? Uploading then adding in confusing and a pain. Drag n drop would be killer.

PS. I know phpBB is dead, and I think it's smart to stick with it for a sensitive site like this. :thumbs_up:

EDIT: Thanks staff!
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

INFORMATIONS