betterlovedoll.com

Web site bugs

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Stormydaniels
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Web site bugs

Post by Stormydaniels »

I an finding it difficult to navigate the sight to see what threads I can post in as a newbie...
I know most areas are cordoned off but want to get my Five in anybody can quickly tell me which categories let a new member post??

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Web site bugs

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Stormy, welcome to TDF :D

All sections are open for all members, including newbies.

There is only one section in which newbies can't start a new thread, the For Sale section, but newbies can reply to existing For Sale threads (only replies showing interest are considered on-topic).

There are a few sections that aren't a forum but a category. You can't post there, just go to one of the sub-forums.

To get your five posts, you may have a look at the Eye Candy section, tell us what you like and why :wink:

P.S. Here's our quick guide: viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369

:glou:

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hi SD!..Welcome.

Like Nes said, It is easy to post, just find something here you like and and tell us why.

"Hey that is great shot of your doll, the lighting is great, do you use photography lighting or the lighting you have in your house?"

"Wow She has a gorgeous body! What kind of doll is she?....etc."

"Where did you get outfit your doll is wearing? Do you shop in stores or online?"

Be sure to read the RULES of CONDUCT. !!!!

TIPS:
Yes this is a forum about dolls and erotica and we are adults, and use adult language BUT it is not just what you say, it's HOW you say it. Some people have trouble grasping that, it doesn't mean you will, but now it is on yoru radar screen when you post.

Stay on topic of the thread in which you are posting.

There is a lot to see, read and learn here. Have FUN!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Stormydaniels
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stormydaniels »

Ive read and understood..
Thanks for acknowledging my post

INFORMATIONS