betterlovedoll.com

Question on buying a doll in sales /block/forum

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Question on buying a doll in sales /block/forum

Post by Sofia dolll »

I’m interested in buying a doll in the buy sell trade section. Does the seller contact me. Do I on him even though it won’t let me. Does he pm me. I posted my interest in said doll. What do I do wait for a response. Exchange emails or what ? Some of my post on said topic sale aren’t getting through and some have been rejected. I’m stumped

Idollatry7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Question on buying a doll in sales /block/forum

Post by Idollatry7 »

Hello! I purchased my first doll last week, from this forum. Tootise sold me a male doll, shipped about 6 states away (A week). The doll arrived in perfect shape. It was " jiayi " in this forum, who helped me contact Tootsie. I am VERY pleased with my experience here in the Dollforum.com, as well as the business transaction. Help should arrive soon!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I'm not sure what the problem is. Perhaps the seller hasn't been online and hasn't read your posts and messages yet?
In any case, it's best to PM the seller to exchange personal information and work out the details of the sale. But basic questions can be posted on the sale thread.
Just keep in mind that posts to the sales section are subject to moderation and will not appear until they have been approved by a moderator. Also the posts must be a question about the doll or item being sold. Any other comments won't be approved.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Sofia dolll wrote:I’m interested in buying a doll in the buy sell trade section. Does the seller contact me. Do I on him even though it won’t let me. Does he pm me. I posted my interest in said doll. What do I do wait for a response. Exchange emails or what ? Some of my post on said topic sale aren’t getting through and some have been rejected. I’m stumped

Go to the For Sale thread of the doll you are interested in.

pm the seller.

Do that by going to the lower, left corner of the For Sale post itself, the sellers first/listing post. There is a little icon there that says pm. Click on that and write your message within and hit send.

Doing it this way sends the seller your message along with the Sales thread listing and headline. Can't be missed.

JSYK I see your interested in purchasing the just listed H Cup doll. If that seller doesn't respond right away, it's because I guarantee he is swamped with messages. Expect that doll to be Sold Fast, in a day or two.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

siliconelover wrote: JSYK I see your interested in purchasing the just listed H Cup doll. If that seller doesn't respond right away, it's because I guarantee he is swamped with messages. Expect that doll to be Sold Fast, in a day or two.
I know that's right! If my situation was a little different, I would be all over that one like stink on a monkey! :multi:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
siliconelover wrote: JSYK I see your interested in purchasing the just listed H Cup doll. If that seller doesn't respond right away, it's because I guarantee he is swamped with messages. Expect that doll to be Sold Fast, in a day or two.
I know that's right! If my situation was a little different, I would be all over that one like stink on a monkey! :multi:
Right ! Not often a doll of this magnitude comes up For Sale, Brand New, just days old and at an incredible price. If my 'situation' was also a 'little different' as in a bigger house, I would have hit it first thing this morning when posted. I almost can't believe it hasn't Sold yet.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Thank you all for your help. I’m undecided on buying it. I wonder what the shipping will be? I’m thinking it might be just as much as a new doll. But im in perfect situation for purchase. She has a nice ass. I wish the breasts were bigger

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Sofia dolll wrote: SNIP: I wonder what the shipping will be? I’m thinking it might be just as much as a new doll.
If the doll is in the US and will be shipped within the US, the value of the doll has no bearing on the shipping cost unless you insure it. Shippers go by box size and weight.
My cost to ship 50 lbs of lead fishing sinkers is the same as 50 lbs of gold bars.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS