www.realistic-love-doll.com

I am very close to ordering a doll

Realistic Love Doll is an authorized dealer on Love Dolls (Z-onedoll, WMDolls, Your Doll, Sanhui …) All prices include free shipping and a set of clothes.
Visit us at: www.realistic-love-doll.com
Shipment worldwide
Not_very_smart

I am very close to ordering a doll

Post by Not_very_smart »

I don't know where I got the idea to buy a doll, but once it entered my mind I thought about it all the time. It was very hard to find something I liked, because I prefer realistic shapes, smaller breasts, and full-size dolls that won't look like a child. I think I'd like to have someone to lay in bed with. It's not just about the sex, although I'm sure that will happen. I'm just lonely sometimes and I'd like to have someone to hold at night. Anyways I think I found a 160cm TPE from RLSD, but I'd like to hear from people who've owned one.

I'm worried about the amount of maintenance. Will she get dirty just laying in bed with me? How often will I have to clean her, and how long does it take?

Do I have to oil her or something? how often? Do I have to buy powders and chemicals and things?

Will I have to undress her constantly to avoid staining?

I've seen posts where the doll head gets "damaged" from wearing the wig too long. Do I have to take off the wig all the time? Reading stuff like this makes me doubt how durable these dolls are.

Also. provided I get the foot, can I store her upright for long periods of time?

I don't want to spend $3000 on something that's going to need constant maintenance.

Aeon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: I am very close to ordering a doll

Post by Aeon »

There is a few things that you must know.
What I have learned so far with dolls...
1. Only wear white clothing to avoid staining
2. Bed sheets duvet cover etc...must be also white
3. Protect her hands and feet with gloves and socks, best is to use a full body stoking and gloves.
4. Wash the doll and powder her (very important) otherwise she will get sticky and get dirty super fast
5.tpe stinks a lot in the beginning do not worry it will pass completely

There is not really maintenance to do in fact if you clean her correctly then powder her she is not going to be too dirty.

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

I'll add:

6. In addition to (3.) be careful with those fingers! They can move and hold things, but they can come loose quite easily - major bugbear with doll owners but they can be fixed if necessary.

Go for standing foot option. It is worth it, but spend a couple of bucks on changing the bolts as per one of the threads in the Modifications sub-forum - easy job and stops feet from getting too scuffed (and also better stability). As well as standing storage, it can make life so much easier for posing, dressing and even if you need to rest while you are moving her about.

I'll second what Aeon said about cleaning. Keep her powdered and she won't pick up to much dirt. Stain risk can be avoided by washing dark clothing a few times. Cleaning doesn't involve too much kit, and can be quite sensual! I'd put these items on your shopping list:
- Talcum Powder (or cornstarch if you have issues with talc, I actually love the smell of baby powder!)
- Baby Oil - standard Johnson & Johnson stuff or similar
- Nivea Creme - for periodic use between legs, underarms, elbows, anywhere where the TPE is under strain/creasing in poses
- Microfiber towels for cleaning. No lint/fluff issues, and they're generally soft enough to avoid abrasions.
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

CarpetLover

Post by CarpetLover »

I dont know what head/wig damage you are talking about, but stains can be removed, and the head is easily replaced if its totaled.
YES Get the standing feet. You could keep it in the standing state, leaned up against the wall, but I personally wouldnt, fearing the knee bends or something... it would all come down hard.

Keep in mind, these dolls are heavy, and difficult to move, because they are delicate

I personally recommend WM brand dolls sold through many approved venders

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

All of the above is correct.

WM Dolls for a first time doll is perfect. Even if you pay very good care of your doll, you will make mistake (this is the learning curve). But the TPE is pretty easy to fix if you repair soon.

Also yes dolls are heavy, not easy to move ! Insert can be a good solution to keep vagina clean very easily.

Fingers must have special attention, TPE is very thin and can break easily (but it's the same for 7000 USD dolls ! )

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

I don't want to spend $3000 on something that's going to need constant maintenance.[/quote

Just an idea here, but you have to do maintenance on your car, right? Kind of the same thing here. Washing it, changing the oil, replacing the filters as needed, tune-ups, tire rotation, and all that jazz. The doll will need care. And these posts aren't meant to scare you about the doll, they are meant to lead you away from the mistakes others have made. Seems like most of the owners have turned the maintenance and care day into a "sensual spa day" for the doll, which I can see being a heck of a lot of fun.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

You want to live on white sheets and only dress your girl in white, that's great. But if you desire a LITTLE more color in your life, a little common sense and forethought will go a long way. Nothing in these pictures stained my girls.
Attachments
IMG_20171017_153407704_HDR.jpg
IMG_20171017_153407704_HDR.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 3107 times
IMG_20170830_061314316_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170830_061314316_HDR.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 3107 times
IMG_20170114_140517149_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170114_140517149_HDR.jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 3107 times
IMG_20171205_112506620_HDR.jpg
IMG_20171205_112506620_HDR.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 3107 times
IMG_20170713_203355097_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170713_203355097_HDR.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 3107 times
IMG_20170417_161543353_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170417_161543353_HDR.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 3107 times
IMG_20170302_095950274_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170302_095950274_HDR.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 3107 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

Nice pics The Romantic ! :)

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Thank you.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Great pictures, The Romantic!

You're right, if you're careful you can be as colourful as you want - wash clothes very thoroughly, or use older clothes and bedding. I haven't had any staining yet. For example this is my Lynne reading in bed:
IMAG3101.jpg
IMAG3101.jpg (2.43 MiB) Viewed 3045 times
And I have to agree with Ccrider - "maintenance" certainly doesn't have to be a chore, it can be very enjoyable!
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

It's been over a year now, did you order a doll?

INFORMATIONS