www.realistic-love-doll.com

Z-oneDolls Robot dolls

Realistic Love Doll is an authorized dealer on Love Dolls (Z-onedoll, WMDolls, Your Doll, Sanhui …) All prices include free shipping and a set of clothes.
Visit us at: www.realistic-love-doll.com
Shipment worldwide
Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Z-oneDolls Robot dolls

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

Z-onedolls Robot dolls are now available.

We are updating our Silicone dolls as Hitdoll merged since a couple of month with Z-onedolls (more head options and all will receive Robot and Intelligent features), also as they will focus on Silicone dolls the TPE from them will be discontinued.

We can expect a lot of new features for 2017 on the silicone market !

https://www.realistic-love-doll.com/new ... bot-dolls/

Cheers !

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Z-oneDolls Robot dolls

Post by CrazyCajun »

From what I understand the robot head has a chat function, but can only speak in Chineese at least for now. Do you know if or when they are scheduled to have that feature in say English? And if a person bought one of these, would they get updates to the software?
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

The english version of the robot is scheduled for 2017, but no more infos about this.

What is sure is the firmware can not be updated. So if you have a chinese version you can't change it. Firmware can only by change (for the sounds), when the doll is built. You can for example choose all the sounds you want when you order any intelligent doll.

The app is also android only, no plans for an app for iOS (in the near future)

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

The inability to update the firmware may be an issue in the end, they may wish to take a closer look at that as it may cost them some sales. Can't imagine that the firmware could not be updated. As much as I work with automation (Industrial not AI) I just can't imagine not being able to update firmware!

The app only being available for the android is not really a big deal in today's world, but not being able to update the firmware and have at least some control over her speech ability, well that I believe may hurt them in the sales end of it! But we will see.
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

CrazyCajun wrote:The inability to update the firmware may be an issue in the end, they may wish to take a closer look at that as it may cost them some sales. Can't imagine that the firmware could not be updated. As much as I work with automation (Industrial not AI) I just can't imagine not being able to update firmware!

The app only being available for the android is not really a big deal in today's world, but not being able to update the firmware and have at least some control over her speech ability, well that I believe may hurt them in the sales end of it! But we will see.
I agree with this, you can update the firmware on a 99$ Blue Ray player... Not being able on a few thousand dollars toy is quite weird.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Yes this will be an issue for them in the long run.
Myself I can't imagine you can build a system working with an app wireless, and not being able to update a system.
I'll check with them why they can't do this.

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

The 162cm with A21 "A.I." features/heating is an intriguing sell, as the overall look of the doll is pretty solid while the features can't be found anywhere else (as of yet), even if they're still a tad basic.

Add in the articulated fingers option and eventual English-speaking firmware, and it's DEFINITELY a doll worth keeping eyes on. My third doll is something I've been really really taking my time on, and I've been considering most every manufacturer at this point to figure out exactly what I want.

Top contenders have been the OR 157H, the WM 161G, the 4woods CCbody, and the RD2 Body D (breast-enhanced and customized heavily to look like BS:I's Elizabeth)...buuuut Z-one is definitely moving up in the rankings. It's practically a given that the first Realbotix drop will be unaffordable to me, while Z-one is certainly affordable and currently one-of-a-kind.

Keep workin', ya'll...the definitive sell seems within your grasp.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

The English speaking firmware will definitely come. Just the update function that is complicate to implement.
About enhanced skeleton that is something we can suggest :D

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

I'd be sold if I can see some videos of a working prototype.

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

They gave us one, but it's really low quality (poor light quality and sounds), they will shoot another one soon !

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

They have some videos on their website; z-onedoll.com but they are in Chinese, however they do show the eye blinking function and the ability to change speed and also the mouth movements!

If they can get it where they can update the firmware and enable the user to program in some basic questions and answers like Brianna and such, they will have a game changing product on their hands! Then the problem would be to manufacture enough of them.

This is the kind of innovations that will eventually lift the stigma associated with dolls and bring them into favor with the public. Good stuff!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

doll-lovers
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by doll-lovers »

Yes,they should take a better video.

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

They are working on an english firmware, actually all the system is chinese. I hope the new one will be updatable.

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Realistic Love Doll wrote:They are working on an english firmware, actually all the system is chinese. I hope the new one will be updatable.

I have no doubt that they are working on an English version the market is just to big not to, I also really hope that they understand just how much they stand to loose in sales if they do not make the firmware updatable. Also they really need to give the end user the ability to assign specific answers to specific questions or, some basic programming access.

They have a real opportunity to make game changing innovations here, I really hope that they don't screw it up in an attempt to bring it to market before it is ready, or that they don't decide to cheap out at the last minute.

I see they have a promotion going on: Buy one at full price and get a free trip to China. This would have gone over big if they would already have the English version out and again, without the ability to update the firmware I am afraid that the number of takers would still have been very small or maybe even non-existent.
HitDoll; Please do this right, if you do, you will have a real game changer on your hands. This has the opportunity to be the biggest thing that has taken place in the doll world ever for both dolls and for doll owners!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

I'll keep up to date of the improvements they will do on this model, I also think this could be a game changer a good firmware updatable :D

INFORMATIONS