www.realistic-love-doll.com

WM Doll New Silicone head

Realistic Love Doll is an authorized dealer on Love Dolls (Z-onedoll, WMDolls, Your Doll, Sanhui …) All prices include free shipping and a set of clothes.
Visit us at: www.realistic-love-doll.com
Shipment worldwide
Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

WM Doll New Silicone head

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

WM Doll just released the first silicone head for their range.

ImageHi !

The head will be as an option for all the body, BUT only one color for now.

Head features realistic eyes, implanted hair, lifelike skin ! more in our blog post : https://www.realistic-love-doll.com/new ... cone-head/

Price will be more likely to be 1100 to 1200 as a stand alone head. Head can be mount with any body (we need to confirm the sizes).

Cheers

Romain

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: WM Doll New Silicone head

Post by Mishka1965 »

Wow, that's great to hear. At some time I may want this for my ladies, but the M16 connector is essential

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Well that would actually be cheaper than I expected, considering all that implanted hair and level of makeup. It looks like most is made by hand. I still expect a higher price, partly also because it's unique and top-tier on the TPE-market right now.

Oof on the skin color though, considering most people (around here at least) order tanned skin. But so it's actually a completely new skin color, if I understand correctly? I thought they followed their original natural or white/pale tones.

It's definitely an exciting move and advancement. Personally though I'm skeptic to implanted hair, partly due to the maintenance, and also because I like to change wigs for different styles. Sure you can always put it in a wig-cap and use a wig on top, but then what is the point :D I would not mind silicone heads in general though, with more permanent makeup and implanted brows and possibly eyelashes. The facial expression of this head in particular is pretty and probably great for photography, but lacks emotion and personality for sex and/or companionship, imo. Looking forward to see future variants and how the competition answers!
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Realistic Love Doll wrote:WM Doll just released the first silicone head for their range.

Head can be mount with any body (we need to confirm the sizes).
I wonder how a silicone head can be mounted on a TPE doll?
Silicone and TPE destroy each other when they are in contact for a while.

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Pron wrote:
Realistic Love Doll wrote:WM Doll just released the first silicone head for their range.

Head can be mount with any body (we need to confirm the sizes).
I wonder how a silicone head can be mounted on a TPE doll?
Silicone and TPE destroy each other when they are in contact for a while.

From WM Doll directly, they say that the Silicone is hard enough and because there is no Oral Sex it's all fine.

I guess they did some testing before !

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Don't get me wrong, it's a very lovely face, and the detail is great, but I see vendors over-estimating it's value already. After all, it's still going to be stuck on a tpe body that doesn't have the same level of detail as the face. Charging $1k-1.7k (the price range I've seen so far) to add that head, just seems like cashing in on it being new, and interesting. Maybe i just need to learn the market better, since I'm new to all this. But my gut is saying, greedy senses something hot.

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Our prices are the ones asked by WM Dolls.
We will put some more Silicone heads from AF dolls soon. Prices will be better because you can use a wig instead of implanted hair.
This way of dealing with hair is very expensive as it requires a lot of work !
I think they will adjust the prices as well.
Z-onedoll went on the way as well a few years ago. And they stopped. Implanted hair are way too expensive. Better have both option. Normal Wig and Implanted.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Does anyone else see it, or is it just me?

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Realistic Love Doll wrote:Our prices are the ones asked by WM Dolls.
We will put some more Silicone heads from AF dolls soon. Prices will be better because you can use a wig instead of implanted hair.
Z-onedoll went on the way as well a few years ago. And they stopped. Implanted hair are way too expensive. Better have both option. Normal Wig and Implanted.
Yup, I agree (obviously). If they offered that head with just the implanted brows, and a wig option, I'd consider it. The face is genuinely pretty.
And, forgive me if I sounded harsh. I just saw this head on a vendor that shall remain nameless' site for a 1700 upcharge, and audibly scoffed to myself at the thought of spending more on the head than the body. At least your price on your site is more reasonable.

If I got it, my only issue would be that I couldn't seamlessly put it on a higher detail silicone body. Still seems off to have something that lovely and detailed on top of a body that is less so.

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

I asked them if they were planning to step into the Silicone market. For now, it's a NO.

But let's see. Maybe they will come up with a very high detailed TPE soon !

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Realistic Love Doll wrote:I asked them if they were planning to step into the Silicone market. For now, it's a NO.

But let's see. Maybe they will come up with a very high detailed TPE soon !
Do you think the color could match well enough to pop it onto a HR IL Doll, or something like that?

Oh, and I don't like the brows not matching the hair color.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Realistic Love Doll wrote:Our prices are the ones asked by WM Dolls.
Do you have any links to those AF silicone heads? You can pm them to me if you want.

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Yes, I received the AF heads files. Need to put them online.

If you some pictures quickly you can email me at : contact@realistic-love-doll.com

I'll try to put them online over the week-end, or early next week !

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

I have also some files from WM Dolls as they have new options for hair. Need to clarify some points as well and check ! But there is option now to have a wig with real hair !

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

ImageHi !

Head features realistic eyes, implanted hair, lifelike skin ! more in our blog post : https://www.realistic-love-doll.com/new ... cone-head/

Price will be more likely to be 1100 to 1200 as a stand alone head. Head can be mount with any body (we need to confirm the sizes).

Cheers

Romain
I see this silicone was expected to be 1200US but have seen it for 670U on a site. Are you selling this head and at what price?

INFORMATIONS