www.realistic-love-doll.com

140 WM my first doll on the way! (ty RLD!)

Realistic Love Doll is an authorized dealer on Love Dolls (Z-onedoll, WMDolls, Your Doll, Sanhui …) All prices include free shipping and a set of clothes.
Visit us at: www.realistic-love-doll.com
Shipment worldwide
Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

140 WM my first doll on the way! (ty RLD!)

Post by Sheike »

I've been very curious and lurking quietly for a long time now, and i finally submitted my order. I'm brand new to the world of dolls and i had so many fears/questions when it came to spending so much money on something you can only purchase online. I'm so glad i found this site before risking it on scamazon etc. i hate to buy clones or knock-offs of anything, and if it means paying a little extra i dont mind.

I've spent way too many hours the past week researching different vendors, models, brands, materials, options etc, and Romain at Realistic Love Dolls was so kind and helpful with my questions.

I wanted something affordable but larger than a 100cm, while not too heavy. I figured the 140 D cup was perfect. I'm not really weak or strong, im 27, 135 lbs and 5'7" so i could probably handle heavier, however i was recently in a motorcycle crash (broken collarbone and some fractured vertebrae) so i dont want to risk straining too much. I had a 32 lb TPE torso so i think im going to be ok with 50ish lbs.. That being said, im not super tall, so a shorter (4 foot range) doll should be perfect. i really just need a friend and cuddle buddy, i have a fiance and this was partially her idea as well :) i spend majority of my time alone so it will be a nice feeling having this cutie around all the time.

The prices are what drew me to Realistic Love Doll and Romain was able to make the deal even sweeter upon request :) very appreciated as a newbie, not sure if this will be a "forever" thing, ya know?

Now the wait begins, and I cant wait to report back on shipping time, quality, and accuracy of my order. If all goes well, expect a lifetime customer. Thanks again RLD.

the specs of my order:
https://www.realistic-love-doll.com/pro ... ls-noemie/
i went with upgraded mouth, standing feet, pose-able shoulders, and insert vagina.
I frequently travel (i move long distances 2 to 3 times a year) so i decided to invest in the hard case they have available for this size doll as well.

this is gonna be the longest wait ever. also a thank you to all members of the doll forum, you guys helped me so much during my research!

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: 140 WM my first doll on the way! (ty RLD!)

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

You're welcome :)

The production time is usually good for 140cm, and this period of year is fine. ! The shipping time can be something from a few days to a week. Depends if Fedex decided to go directly to US, or take a world trip before :D

FirstOrder

Post by FirstOrder »

What head is that ? I thought that was head 56 but it seems to be listed as 32 ?

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

FirstOrder wrote:What head is that ? I thought that was head 56 but it seems to be listed as 32 ?
yes, thats head #56. i noticed some websites have the same head listed in multiple # slots maybe wearing different make-up, eyes, hair etc to make it seem like a wider variety to choose from.

https://www.realistic-love-doll.com/pro ... l-type-56/

Just to confirm before replying I went back and made sure I had the numbers correct and I didn't see a head 32 listed as an option for the 140cm.

-hoping fedex doesn't give her a world tour before I get to- lol

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

China is still on holidays today, tomorrow back to normal.

Hope to have feedback end of the week, or early next week.

Cheers !

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Sheike wrote:
FirstOrder wrote:What head is that ? I thought that was head 56 but it seems to be listed as 32 ?
yes, thats head #56. i noticed some websites have the same head listed in multiple # slots maybe wearing different make-up, eyes, hair etc to make it seem like a wider variety to choose from.

https://www.realistic-love-doll.com/pro ... l-type-56/

Just to confirm before replying I went back and made sure I had the numbers correct and I didn't see a head 32 listed as an option for the 140cm.

Let us know when she arrives. :multi:

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

She's beautiful!

She would have been my choice if I had gone with TPE.

Have you named her yet?

Do some clothes shopping before she shows up!
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

My apologies for the delay on updates, haven't been able to login from my phone and PC was down. But I'm back and have received some awesome news! This past Saturday (Oct 6th) I got an email from Romain at Realistic Love Doll. She is finally ready for shipping!!! Her factory pictures (attached or added shortly) looked absolutely stunning and everything looks to be exactly as I wanted/ordered. Monday I received a tracking number for Fedex and she began her journey to the United States from China. She should be here by 8pm Friday and I don't even have to pick her up from the airport! :wink: I'm terribly impatient when having things shipped, That being said, this is the absolute worst wait ever and I knew it would be lol. Thankfully the fantastic communication and service is helping to relax my worry-filled mind. For me it's very early (4am-ish) wednesday now, and She has already made her way thru Chinese customs, Japan, and is currently in Korea. Is it Friday YET?? :multi:
rgp3 wrote:She's beautiful!

She would have been my choice if I had gone with TPE.

Have you named her yet?

Do some clothes shopping before she shows up!
Thank you! :mrgreen:
Still trying to make up my mind on her name. I have a few in mind but I would also still appreciate some ideas. I've decided to give it more thought once I see her in person. And yes, I've bought a few basic accessories (matching thigh-high's and fore-arm gloves, and a hair scrunchie and panties to match those) but I figured it would be best to wait until I get her and see what fits before going crazy. Anyone have a good source of clothing for 140cm dolls? All info appreciated. Private message me if it's inappropriate to add here.. <3
Attachments
DollpicsFactory.png
DollpicsFactory.png (1.83 MiB) Viewed 3302 times

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

also, if anyone has the time, I'd greatly appreciate a list (with links would be amazing) of things I'll need. Such as a better cleaning option than that provided (apparently everyone upgrades this but nobody lists or mentions specifics) also aquarium pumps for example. what size, brand, any special hoses, attachments needed to make life easier? Things of that sort. What I do have: Hole warmers, wired egg vibrators, water based lube, cornstarch/baby-powder (a link to a better option or a nice container with wide applying brush would be absolutely amazing <3) I also have a heat blanket (heard those are nice) and a waterproof chair for showertime. and a few other basic things (cant think right now)

I plan to take all the info I get and add what I can to it, then make one nice and neat (most importantly up-to-date) post to help newbies prepare for their first doll also. The easier it is, the more likely we can help and add new members to this community. :D

Thanks everyone!
-Sheike

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

Someone decided to show up a day early! She must have been equally excited to meet me... haha!

She is absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be happier! So worth the wait. Everything about her and the order is perfect. Case showed up in great condition in a discreet (and very heavy!! 107lb) package. Fedex tried to avoid delivering to me on my 3rd floor apartment. The delivery person just wrote the "sorry we missed you" note and left it on the door with a knock and run escape...they had it planned (to skip me), because I've been watching tracking LIKE A HAWK and noticed it said "could not deliver" at 10:18a.m. but they showed up at 11:20ish...hmm... Pathetic service from them as usual and expected. Spent over an hour on the phone and 5 different fedex employees later... ended up speaking with corporate over this. They finally got my package to me around 2:45pm.

*deep breathe* but she finally made it! and still a day early so I can't complain. China to Georgia in 4 days. Impressive. But why let one lazy employee ruin such a perfect shipment, I'm not sure lol...

I'm confident already that I now have myself the perfect charming, relaxing, video-gaming, cuddle buddy and sex fiend. Wish I had made the purchase sooner honestly. Glad I did my homework though. I could be writing a very sad report on an amazon nightmare right now. Instead I'm thanking a wonderful community and fantastic vendor for leading me in the right direction. To happiness! :glou:

My fiance actually helped me unpack her and get her wig on and dressed up. She quite enjoyed it, smiling the entire time. Still can't believe she's this damn awesome about it.. Setup was simple, though I was a bit nervous/unsure about how tight the neck needed to be. To get it "snug" would put her looking to the left 90degrees all the time.. so that wouldnt work. Backed it up one revolution and let it sit loose for now. Going to get some vinyle plumbing-style tape to create a bit more resistance in the threads, so I dont have to risk overtightening, or a floppy head. Otherwise, zero problems with her altogether. Great safe packaging. Head was perfect, just as pictured, make-up is beautiful and not "too much", eyelashes gorgeous, no tears. all of her skin is perfect. Haven't found any bubbles, peels, or anything of that sort that I've experienced with cheaper TPE torsos. The smell is non-existent. I literally have zero complaints. Glad i chose a smaller doll because the weight feels manageable and adequate. Not sure what else to add here, hope I covered everything.

Next steps
1) Name decision finalization........ ugh..
My current thoughts.. Jessica, Rachel, Elizabeth, and a few others but those 3 are my best efforts so far. Once I decide, it's done, so i'm taking my time.

2) finding (or possibly creating) some more clothing for this cutie. Very glad i waited for this because she is a slight bit smaller than expected, and thats perfectly fine but no money wasted on clothes :D

3) Better photos!

Any other name ideas or clothing sources/suggestion please let me know!

Here are some quick lousy pics (please excuse the messy man-cave), she really deserves better but I had to share this beauty with you all. Cheers everyone!
Attachments
firstday.jpg
firstday.jpg (219.48 KiB) Viewed 3248 times
firstday2.jpg
firstday2.jpg (135.64 KiB) Viewed 3248 times
firstday3.jpg
firstday3.jpg (71.94 KiB) Viewed 3248 times
unboxing.jpg
unboxing.jpg (88.22 KiB) Viewed 3248 times
unboxing2.jpg
unboxing2.jpg (141.06 KiB) Viewed 3248 times

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

She's gorgeous!

Great call on the standing feet option. You'll be glad you did!
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

Facts. Just getting her assembled and dressed was enough to appreciate that feature!

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

This is a test upload from mobile. I can already see myself spending hours playing with her hair. Im sure a nicer wig will enhance this experience a fair amount. The one that she came with is really not bad at all in my opinion though
Attachments
20181011_221425.jpg
20181011_221425.jpg (6.11 MiB) Viewed 3240 times

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

Thank you for the kind words rgp3 (:

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thank you for sharing the pictures with us !!

INFORMATIONS