www.realistic-love-doll.com

140 WM my first doll on the way! (ty RLD!)

Realistic Love Doll is an authorized dealer on Love Dolls (Z-onedoll, WMDolls, Your Doll, Sanhui …) All prices include free shipping and a set of clothes.
Visit us at: www.realistic-love-doll.com
Shipment worldwide
Pummelbrook

Re: 140 WM my first doll on the way! (ty RLD!)

Post by Pummelbrook »

Cute girl! Congrats.
Nice case too :mrgreen:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/pummelbrook Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pummelbrook/
My dolls:
Candice, Happydoll 160c | Sayo, 4Woods ai doll s+ | Sakura, Cstdoll 160d | Eileen XYdoll 158 silicone| Elina, Gynoid Tech Model 9
Former dolls:
Lisa, unbranded 135cm TPE | Lisanne/Nikki, Ordoll 156B | Stephanie, Wmdoll 163C |Nonoka, Sanhui 158 | Lily, Maydoll 155 | Yvette, Jm156 | Miriam, Zelex 170c | Vala, Xycolo 163sb

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

She's a cutie for sure! Congratulations! :) :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

zeusbolt8787
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by zeusbolt8787 »

Sheike wrote:My apologies for the delay on updates, haven't been able to login from my phone and PC was down. But I'm back and have received some awesome news! This past Saturday (Oct 6th) I got an email from Romain at Realistic Love Doll. She is finally ready for shipping!!! Her factory pictures (attached or added shortly) looked absolutely stunning and everything looks to be exactly as I wanted/ordered. Monday I received a tracking number for Fedex and she began her journey to the United States from China. She should be here by 8pm Friday and I don't even have to pick her up from the airport! :wink: I'm terribly impatient when having things shipped, That being said, this is the absolute worst wait ever and I knew it would be lol. Thankfully the fantastic communication and service is helping to relax my worry-filled mind. For me it's very early (4am-ish) wednesday now, and She has already made her way thru Chinese customs, Japan, and is currently in Korea. Is it Friday YET?? :multi:
rgp3 wrote:She's beautiful!

She would have been my choice if I had gone with TPE.

Have you named her yet?

Do some clothes shopping before she shows up!
Thank you! :mrgreen:
Still trying to make up my mind on her name. I have a few in mind but I would also still appreciate some ideas. I've decided to give it more thought once I see her in person. And yes, I've bought a few basic accessories (matching thigh-high's and fore-arm gloves, and a hair scrunchie and panties to match those) but I figured it would be best to wait until I get her and see what fits before going crazy. Anyone have a good source of clothing for 140cm dolls? All info appreciated. Private message me if it's inappropriate to add here.. <3
I know your pain on the waiting. I am currently waiting for my first doll and the shipping is the worst part. I am damn near checking my email every few hours to see if there are any updates.

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

Gwen is 150cm and 31-19-29. I've had good luck with the AvidLove collection on Amazon.

I buy US XS or Asian S to fit properly. Anything that ties (string bikinis) works well.

Here are two of my favorites:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015W ... =UTF8&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M5 ... UTF8&psc=1
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

zeusbolt8787 wrote: I know your pain on the waiting. I am currently waiting for my first doll and the shipping is the worst part. I am damn near checking my email every few hours to see if there are any updates.
If you have a tracking number you can set-up with Fedex or DHL alerts on phone to track it live ! No need to check website :)

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

Thank you all :) Jessica and I certainly appreciate the kindness ! ( name chosen haha )

rgp3- cant thank you enough for sharing. I immediately ordered the dress and g strings you linked. they look very nice and are both on prime for cheap speedy shipping, they arrive tomorrow! pics soon for sure!

Unfortunately, the day after she arrived I came down with a nasty cold or something, and I'm only just now getting better. Haven't had the energy to move,dress, play with her much until now and I am so happy to be feeling better and spending time with her. She really makes me smile when I least expect to. I no longer feel alone in my room/house and that is priceless to me. We've been playing videogames like nerds all day haha we hope you all have a great weekend!

-Sheike & Jess

p.s. Zeus I hope you finally received your lady! the wait is hard but worth it ;)

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

Congrats on getting Jessica (great name choice as well)! She is really a cute doll. I had my eyes on the same model for a while, but I decided for a different one in the end. My first doll is still in production. According to production shedule, it will be finished today and shipping should start at monday.

So I'm still in the agonizing wait state. :D Threads like these help a bit ;) So keep posting!
Visit Danielle (WM 157B Body, 162 Head) for some eye candy

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

devion wrote:Congrats on getting Jessica (great name choice as well)! She is really a cute doll. I had my eyes on the same model for a while, but I decided for a different one in the end. My first doll is still in production. According to production shedule, it will be finished today and shipping should start at monday.

So I'm still in the agonizing wait state. :D Threads like these help a bit ;) So keep posting!
Thank you so much! I actually just swapped in her green eyes to see how they look and I got chills once I finished the swap. I'm in love :multi: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I'll take some pics soon!

I bet you will be just as impressed as I was when you unbox your new lady Dev, the pictures on the site look amazing, but there's nothing like having her right in front of you. I wanted a doll that size with a big thick booty! however, my last crash really messed my back up, and as heavy as Jess is, I'm very glad I didn't go heavier ONLY because i travel so frequently and can't keep a wheelchair and other large things that might help make owning a heavier doll easy. I discovered what a joy it is to have her sit on my lap from time to time as well, and I feel she's the perfect weight for that also.

I go fishing, race motorcycles, work on cars....never imagined myself getting into dolls but I'll be damned. I'm one happy dude and I feel no shame at all. :D

-Sheike

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Congratulations on your new gal, she looks lovely and I would say you made a good choice. Getting other wigs of better quality will obviously enhance her look but to be honest the more recent batch of wigs coming from the Jinsan factory are an improvement on those of a few years ago. It looks to me that your gal is wearing the same wig that my Athena is currently wearing, she would be a cousin to your gal as she's also a 56 head but with the taller WM158 body. We will be watching for more pics, have fun!

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

Thanks Arthur! I'm currently searching for wigs now actually. I want to get a few, and I especially want one that I can brush easily. I like the way this one looks, it just gets messy so easily.

Couple quick shots for the eyes, and when i tested the rainbow socks :p I fell for the 56 face the moment i saw it the very first time on a fake amazon listing. I knew she was the one. :glou:
Attachments
greeneyesflash.jpg
greeneyesflash.jpg (125.66 KiB) Viewed 1697 times
greeneyesnoflash.jpg
greeneyesnoflash.jpg (66.09 KiB) Viewed 1697 times

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

:mrgreen:
Attachments
rainbowgamer.jpg
rainbowgamer.jpg (115.98 KiB) Viewed 1697 times
rainbowtease.jpg
rainbowtease.jpg (103.42 KiB) Viewed 1697 times
jessgaming.png
jessgaming.png (630.8 KiB) Viewed 1697 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hey, Jessica certainly looks great with the green eyes! A good tip when using other wigs which may have a darker inner net is to get a flesh coloured nylon wig cap. This will prevent staining from the inner net. My first gal, Sarah, got her first bad stain after wearing a darker wig so I learned the hard way, luckily the stain gradually faded away on its own and there's no sign of it now.

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hey, Jessica certainly looks great with the green eyes! A good tip when using other wigs which may have a darker inner net is to get a flesh coloured nylon wig cap. This will prevent staining from the inner net. My first gal, Sarah, got her first bad stain after wearing a darker wig so I learned the hard way, luckily the stain gradually faded away on its own and there's no sign of it now.

Appreciate the tip for sure, thank you! I've been very mindful of anything touching her skin. White pillowcases etc.. I cant have her looking bruised up!

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

and I must admit, the green eyes have unlocked some new level here for me. It's actually striking serious right now because with the green eyes she now looks extremely similar to a girl I went to high school with...... who's name was also Jessica. My mind is blown and it's not a bad thing at allllllllllllllllll. Dolls are amazing. 8O :mrgreen:

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

nice pictures :)

INFORMATIONS