It is currently Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:58 pm

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use | Privacy Policy

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: TDF Privacy Policy
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:08 pm 
Staff
Staff

Owners and Management of TDF like to be clear about how we use any personal information we collect about you when you use our website.

As long as TDF is active we always have been protective about personal information of our members. We don't share your personal information. This hasn't changed.

To comply with international legislation like the European GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we have updated our Privacy Policy.

ICQ Send private message  

Post subject: Re: TDF Privacy Policy
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:37 am 
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Thank you for the clear privacy policy. One always wonders how safe it is to post things.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:05 am 

thank you for the clear Privacy Policy, I am not wanting to stay long and wait for approval of five comments, I just wanted to come here and sell a very nice doll and go on my way, how may I do that? I have no other way to make posts or put on photos to do this until approved. Please let me know if I may just post the picture, and ad to sell the doll. Thank you.
GDHamilton

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:48 am 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

gdhamilton wrote:
thank you for the clear Privacy Policy, I am not wanting to stay long and wait for approval of five comments, I just wanted to come here and sell a very nice doll and go on my way, how may I do that? I have no other way to make posts or put on photos to do this until approved. Please let me know if I may just post the picture, and ad to sell the doll. Thank you.
GDHamilton

Hi gdhamilton,

No, we don't allow guests to sell dolls here. It's a privilge which only comes with full membership. We don't think 5 approved posts is too much to ask; it's really quick and easy to make these posts. Welcome page info:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 21#p865521

Also, there's much more to it than posting a photo and being done. There are rules and a template which must be followed.
viewtopic.php?f=128&t=97219
Even members with 5 posts won't be taken very seriously here when selling. Buyers would better trust established members.

I hope that explains sufficiently.

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:31 pm 
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Thanks for posting the privacy policy. It shorter and simpler than most site, which is good.

ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]