reallovesexdolls.com

how heavy is too heavy?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
LDF
Ex-Member

Re: how heavy is too heavy?

Post by LDF »

My own doll is 141cm at 69 lbs.

You can figure out how to handle things,

When to lift and carry, or when to do a quick lift and place.

How the doll is positioned is a big deal, especially if she's in a position that can interfere with movement/placement.

I don't know if I would want to tackle a 163cm and 107 lbs doll like Jasmine though.

I've had 3 major hernias in my life.

You definitely don't want the "Burning Balls" man-hernia.

To answer the OP's question: I think that going past 55 lbs is 'too heavy' for casual use.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

Hagen of Tronje

Post by Hagen of Tronje »

airvader wrote:I want to buy a 170cm companion. I really desire a doll who can sit next to me on the couch and watch TV ect. I sleep better with another body in my bed and the smaller dolls might no feel that way to me (personal preference).

90 pounds is alot, but I am pretty fit and tall (6-1). I know a body is nothing but dead weight and I wonder if the doll might be exhausting.

Let me here from you 70 to 90 pound owners?
Maybe this is not your cup of tea because you want a Silicone or TPE beauty but a Teddy Babe Deluxe is around 165 - 170 cm high and weights about 7.5 kg (16.5 lbs) and is extremely cuddly, easy to move around the house, a perfect sleeping companion, extremely durable and only 725 USD plus shipping and handling. Maybe you want to take a look at their subforum

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=35

The TBDs do not break your bank and your back :) I have heard that many of them also like to watch TV :)

Take care and mind your back and health.

Hagen

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

i had a scare the other morning, was posing my doll up against a wall, trying to raise her leg and bend one of her knees so she could rest her foot on the wall, but the hip joint was being a bitch. I tugged a bit too much and next thing i know, i am saving her from falling over, so i pick her up so very awkwardly, can't put her back down now! her one leg is way off, she can't stand like this, so i go to lay her on her resting bed, the lights are in the way!, I go to carry her into my room and put her on my bed.....oh no, there is hard objects on my bed, fudge, now ive knocked over one of my light kits, the other is in the way, i got no place to put this gal down, she is being a total bitch! finally, i just said the hell with it and knocked over the light that was in the way and put her on her resting bed.

The weight to carry wasnt the problem, she could not support her own weight in that instance, in turn caused me to panic! Lesson learned here, keep shit out of the way, and a clear path to something to lay her on just in case.

no lights were harmed thankfully.

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Bauta wrote:Deduction: If a healthy man with an average strength can lift a real woman.
That same man should perfectly raise a doll with half the weight.[/size]
Well, it's not the same.
I certainly can lift my 41 kg doll somehow.
But I certainly cannot lift 41 kg and keep her legs and arms in place or change the position at the same time.
Which can be important if you have to maneuver her in tight spaces or want to do cosplay, photo shoots or artwork with her.
I'm also having a hard time lifting her from the ground up.

A real woman might be even heavier, but she can move and hold on to you herself.
Lifting the same amount of dead weight feels much heavier and is more complicated.
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Ami, my doll, weighs about 35Kg. I can carry her around the house quite easily. I use the bridal? carry. I am quite strong though but I would say I'm getting near my limit. It's not just the deadweight, You have to take into account the robustness of the doll too. The level of care makes the job a bit harder. watching out for her hands, feet and what have you.
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

If you want one of the taller/heavier dolls you're gonna have to hit the gym i'm afraid or find some other way to move the doll or wait until one of the doll manufacturers finds a way to decrease the weight of dolls.

Personally I have used the weight of the doll that I want to purchase as motivation to hit the gym. Hitting the gym has taught me how to lift heavy weights safely and as a positive side effect I have lost some weight, making me look "Toned".

I'm hoping by the time my new doll is delivered I will be able to lift the doll safely and under control.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

i had a scare the other morning, was posing my doll up against a wall, trying to raise her leg and bend one of her knees so she could rest her foot on the wall, but the hip joint was being a bitch. I tugged a bit too much and next thing i know, i am saving her from falling over, so i pick her up so very awkwardly, can't put her back down now! her one leg is way off, she can't stand like this, so i go to lay her on her resting bed, the lights are in the way!, I go to carry her into my room and put her on my bed.....oh no, there is hard objects on my bed, fudge, now ive knocked over one of my light kits, the other is in the way, i got no place to put this gal down, she is being a total bitch! finally, i just said the hell with it and knocked over the light that was in the way and put her on her resting bed.

The weight to carry wasnt the problem, she could not support her own weight in that instance, in turn caused me to panic! Lesson learned here, keep shit out of the way, and a clear path to something to lay her on just in case.

no lights were harmed thankfully.
Been there and done that, ol my poor back.
I have now learned to think about the move with more detail. I try and totally plan out the whole location and the moves I will make ahead of time. It helps.
Many of you know weight is a huge factor to me,( not because of health, I can build a 3 car garage by myself) but not to the makers of the dolls. Somewhere there is a happy medium ( I hope it's going to be with the Spinner from PIB ). So we are going to just need to buy what we think is right and hope for the best. Most of us know our limits and it's best to not over reach those.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

D0LLN00b
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by D0LLN00b »

I got the jasmine doll. Shes heavy as f**k. Especially with a small corridor apartment. I only used it once and I'm already thinking its not really worth the hassle of lifting and cleaning it after each use. Took me 3x the time to lift it to the bathroom and clean it then actually humping it. The doll is very nice to look at but I don't see myself keeping it for very long. I made the mistake of not getting the removable vagina and fixed feet. Didn't want to spend more money then it already cost. Guess I either need to invest in female condoms or sell it. :(

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

For a first doll, I would recommend not to exceed about 60 pounds. As you gain experience with manipulating dolls, you can then make the decision whether or not to try a heavier doll. I have some 90+ pound dolls that are very heavy but through experience and creativity, I have become pro at moving them around. A high quality office chair is a must and adding custom padding to a hand truck really helps too.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

I used to have a RG Thai GF, tiny thing but easily 45 to 50 KG. I used to carry her around the bedroom - no problem! The 36 KG 165F doll from 6YE is a real struggle, but can manage if careful . I'm going to go with a 150CM next, almost 10KG lighter.
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

D0LLN00b wrote:I got the jasmine doll. Shes heavy as f**k. Especially with a small corridor apartment. I only used it once and I'm already thinking its not really worth the hassle of lifting and cleaning it after each use. Took me 3x the time to lift it to the bathroom and clean it then actually humping it. The doll is very nice to look at but I don't see myself keeping it for very long. I made the mistake of not getting the removable vagina and fixed feet. Didn't want to spend more money then it already cost. Guess I either need to invest in female condoms or sell it. :(
I've gotten good as using condoms/lube, and cleaning/drying out the 'cavities'.

I use a rolling office chair to roll Eva up and down my own corridor.

A clean dead-lift is much easier than a lift and carry.

IMHO:

If the vaginal and anal cavities were correctly positioned and oriented, it would require many fewer adjustments on the doll owner's part. It's in adjusting a doll, even when it doesn't weight 100 lbs., that most of my own straining, grunting, and sweating occurs.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

I just got my Linz doll and the shipping weight said 73lbs, so I'm thinking she will weigh about 70lbs. When I got her - she was really heavy and I thought no way is she 70lbs. Just got a scale - she weighs 90lbs!! Get ready for a work out moving a big doll - and she is only 5'2", already looking for a chair with casters to move her around the house.

Trigger D

Post by Trigger D »

My lovely lady Jenna is 33 kgs which I thought was an absolute tonne and a half but I'm ok with it now. I think if one is in reasonable physical condition then one can get used to the weight of a doll. My real concern for me is carrying her up and down the stairs. If I slip or mis-step and fall down the stairs whilst holding her then I'm gonna be "totaled" so to speak.
Consistency is key

When one opportunity slams shut in your face another opens wide

My lovely ladies:
Jenna - WM 160cm D cup Head 241
Her younger sister, Natasha - WM 166cm C cup head 242
Her older sister, Sarah - WM 166cm C cup head 273
Nicola - WM 172cm B cup head 405
Jessica -WM 163cm C cup head 253
Scarlett - WM 162cm B cup head 227
Chelsea - WM 172cm D cup head 266
Megan - WM 164cm D cup head 47
Naomi - WM 162cm E cup head 273
Alicia - WM 168cm E cup head 233

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

I've got the "Jasmine"163 H cup doll as well, and at over 100lbs she kicked my ass the first day.
I immediately tried the office chair technique that's mentioned here but my place is small, with wood floors to rug to wood again and every threshold is an obstacle course with her on that chair.
I eventually have learned how to get her around without the chair or hurting my back just through technique and balance. My Zeni has standing feet which helps a lot, and I keep her feet in socks and shoes which also helps a lot.
I'm not very strong and going to a gym to work out is not for me.
Moving her around is the most workout I've had in years. She definitely will have me sweating by the end of it. :whistle:
But like Mr Miyagi wrote, planning ahead and learning from your mistakes is most important.
Is my girl too heavy?
Hell yeah she is.
But for me, she's worth every struggle.

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=9105
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

I have an OR156 Sara, original girl.(65 lbs) Looking for something lighter. In reducing the weight and size, how many pounds less would one begin to notice 5 lb? 10 ls? or?

INFORMATIONS