reallovesexdolls.com

how heavy is too heavy?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
airvader
Active Poster
Active Poster

how heavy is too heavy?

Post by airvader »

I want to buy a 170cm companion. I really desire a doll who can sit next to me on the couch and watch TV ect. I sleep better with another body in my bed and the smaller dolls might no feel that way to me (personal preference).

90 pounds is alot, but I am pretty fit and tall (6-1). I know a body is nothing but dead weight and I wonder if the doll might be exhausting.

Let me here from you 70 to 90 pound owners?
Airvader

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: how heavy is too heavy?

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Hi and welcome!
I'm 57 6' and 180Lbs with average strength for a man of my age.
Jolene is 92lbs and I haul her around in a newlywed carry. It can be a bitch but it's do able. I have to admit, I sometimes wonder if I could get a hernia one day. But Jo is primarily my sleeping partner, sometime model, rarely sexual companion.
Zoey is a real 62lbs and she's a breeze to move around anytime.
Long ago (I think I was in my mid 40's) I had one (if not the first) Mechadoll that Ives had made and she (medical grade silicone) was a whooping 120lbs and even then when I was quite fit, she could really be a pain to move around. My pal Jeff at BCD (approved doll vendor) would call her a one position wonder, lol.
At the end of the day it's actually not how heavy the doll is that's a factor (although it certainly plays a roll). I think technique and knowing before hand what that kind of weight will feel like in a newlywed carry is going to be like helps. If I ever had a suggestion for a perspective heavy doll owner, I would say make the cheap investment in a hundred pound bag of dry cement from the local hardware store and walk around with it in your house in a newlywed carry. That will give you an approximation of what you can expect. Keep in mind, a bag of cement doesn't have arms and legs and those are the components that damage easily when moving a heavy doll. But the cement bag trick will give you at least a good idea if in fact you can lift 90 lbs off a bed and carry it into the bathroom (or outside) for monthly cleaning (which is a solid recommendation for all dolls).
Hope that helps, and again welcome to our fun lil corner of the kinky world :-)
David

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

im 6'2" 250, its not much of a hassle. the hard part is making sure you dont run her limbs into stuff, you can either carry her or ride her in a chair. just remember putting her in a chair requires 2 lifts, one to get it in, and one to take her out. carrying only takes one lift, so if you can handle the carry, id suggest that.

my 170 weights about 95lbs give or take a couple, i do suggest proper lifting techniques though, you know, bending knees and lifting with straight up and such. over time, you can get used to it, just like anything else.

one of the main reasons i wanted a doll, was for exercise, and so far its working out.

i highly suggest a bigger doll if that is what you are after, i tried out 2 smaller dolls (140 and 148), and they just didnt do it for me.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Like I’ve always said, if anyone asks “what’s in the box?” I’ll say “a weight set”, and I’m not lying. (Unless it’s a hot chick asking, then I’ll tell her exactly what it is)
Anyway, my arms are way bigger now that I’ve been carrying 140, 158, and 165cm dolls around, and on top of me..
Some of the most enjoyable workouts I’ve ever had...

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Every one of these dolls is too damn heavy and I don't think it is something you can ever get used to !
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

radishman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by radishman »

As a skinny dweeb the Jasmine doll's weight is no joke. Do not underestimate how much a 100lb doll will test you. I understand why some have sold her quickly after receiving her. She's worth the hassle to me, but YMMV.

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

I sometimes say it's like carrying a 100# barbell around the house - which is pretty accurate with regard to running into things and constantly having to turn and move to avoid objects and go through doorways, stairs, etc.. But that's not really right in so much picking them up. Barbells are easy to grasp and balance the weight. Dolls are not. There's no handles and the balance point is not in the 'center'. The toughest part, really, is picking them up from flat on the floor. Again, a barbell you can grasp close to your body and lift 'straight up'. A doll you can't, your arms have to be outstretched to hold her, which is way more difficult. But it's totally doable if you're fit, and your back is in good shape.

LikeEmThicc

Post by LikeEmThicc »

depends on the guy. Work a warehouse job for a few years, you get used to picking up heavy stuff. Your body (and your soul) slowly gets beaten into shape hehe.. :/

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I have a WM 155 with about 66 pounds and a Realdoll body D with 100+ pounds.
The D for me is totally worth the additional weight for realism and has much more realistic dimensions.
Usually the TPE dolls are much heavier than silicone dolls with same body volume. I would estimate my Realdoll has double or more body volume than the TPE doll.
It's almost shocking to put both dolls next to each other. One looks like a woman and one ......like a doll.

Some people here recommend to buy small light weight dolls. For me this was exactly the wrong thing I did when I bought my first doll.

Spencer2000
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Spencer2000 »

How heavy is too heavy will strongly depend on your personal fitness level but doll weighing 40kg or more would be a struggle to move around all the time though I suppose after a while it could prove to be a good workout for the owner depending on how often it is being used.

Razzmatazz613
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Razzmatazz613 »

Weight is also an issue for me and holding me back from getting my first doll. I need to be able to store her in my attic at some points when I have family/friends visiting.

Do any experienced doll owners think this will be possible? It’s a standard attic hatch with drop down ladder.

I’m 28 years old visit the gym regularly. Looking to purchase a Wm 155 tpe, weight is around 28kg I believe.

Any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Guys.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

For me 26kgs or so means a doll can be athletic in bed and between 26 and 30kgs, I can lift without thinking too much. 33kgs is OK whilst 35 needs more thinking about. 38kgs and I'm starting not to be able to carry so far, 40kgs . . . OK whilst 43kgs is really rather an effort I'd not like to make.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Razzmatazz613 wrote:Weight is also an issue for me and holding me back from getting my first doll. I need to be able to store her in my attic at some points when I have family/friends visiting.

Do any experienced doll owners think this will be possible? It’s a standard attic hatch with drop down ladder.

I’m 28 years old visit the gym regularly. Looking to purchase a Wm 155 tpe, weight is around 28kg I believe.

Any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Guys.
Hey Razz,

Think of something else. A bench with a hide away compartment or something similar that will enable you to keep the doll in your living space or anywhere but the attic. Having to go up and down those pull down stairs with a 'dead body' will prove impossible and you will hurt yourself the doll or both.

Sorry, but if's just not realistic to move a doll of that size up and down those stairs/ladders and through that hole safely.

We had a member not long ago who had the same idea and in the end wound up keeping the doll up there.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

An average woman weighs between 45-60 kg / 100-130 lbs approximately. >

A strong woman can lift a man with a moderate weight. >

Deduction: If a healthy man with an average strength can lift a real woman.
That same man should perfectly raise a doll with half the weight.

depositphotos_100460042-stock-photo-man-lifting-woman-in-his.jpg
depositphotos_100460042-stock-photo-man-lifting-woman-in-his.jpg (62.07 KiB) Viewed 10134 times
Additional Notes: if you can not carry the weight of the doll, you can always opt for resources such as a wheelchair, a hook, etc.

:squarewink:
Man lifting girl (joke).gif
Man lifting girl (joke).gif (1.91 MiB) Viewed 10134 times

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

My own doll is 141cm at 69 lbs.

You can figure out how to handle things,

When to lift and carry, or when to do a quick lift and place.

How the doll is positioned is a big deal, especially if she's in a position that can interfere with movement/placement.

I don't know if I would want to tackle a 163cm and 107 lbs doll like Jasmine though.

I've had 3 major hernias in my life.

You definitely don't want the "Burning Balls" man-hernia.

To answer the OP's question: I think that going past 55 lbs is 'too heavy' for casual use.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

INFORMATIONS