reallovesexdolls.com

NEW promotion - 2 Dolls in 1, OR Buy 2 Heads, get 1 FREE!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

NEW promotion - 2 Dolls in 1, OR Buy 2 Heads, get 1 FREE!

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

If you’ve ever wanted to build your own harem, now is the perfect time! Beginning now, you can get a free head for your doll! And not just when you buy a doll – you can get a free head when you’re just looking to buy heads as well! Here’s how it works. You can receive a free head one of two ways:

a. Buy any of our full dolls (head + body) that are 140cm and taller. You can choose your free head and options on the doll page.

-OR-

b. 3 heads for the cost of 2 – Simply add 3 heads to your cart, and 1 will cost you $0!

You can even combine them! Receive 5 heads in total when you buy a full doll (head + body) and then 2 extra heads – that’s 1 free head with a full doll, and 1 free head when you buy 2. That, as they say in my Pepaw’s neck of the woods, is a gaggle of heads. 10 eyeballs, nostrils, and ears! 5 mouths and 5 hairstyles, a veritable smorgasbord of lovely ladies. Buy a few, or buy the whole bunch!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

LonelyDude

Re: NEW promotion - 2 Dolls in 1, OR Buy 2 Heads, get 1 FREE

Post by LonelyDude »

How about you get a free body if you buy two heads? :o

Just kidding. Nice promo.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

MArch331
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MArch331 »

Guess I have bad timing. I ordered my doll on April 14, the day after the Spring Sale ended, and now I've missed this promotion as well since i'm a week and a half too early. :(

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

MArch331 wrote:Guess I have bad timing. I ordered my doll on April 14, the day after the Spring Sale ended, and now I've missed this promotion as well since i'm a week and a half too early. :(
Oh man. I got pretty sad reading this. :drinking:

tigerdriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tigerdriver »

MArch331 wrote:Guess I have bad timing. I ordered my doll on April 14, the day after the Spring Sale ended, and now I've missed this promotion as well since i'm a week and a half too early. :(
That sucks, man :( But look on the bright side, that's a week and a half earlier that you'll get her than if you waited :D
I'm over here impatiently waiting on another discount, because my Jewish heritage won't allow me to pay full price :lol:
In the meantime, I'm gonna try to figure out the whole space-time continuum thing so I can go back in time to the beginning of the month for that Spring Sale. I promise I'll take you with me if I figure it out.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

I missed this promotion by a week. I already placed my order. Is there any way I could still get a free head?

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

You should make your signature banner a Http Link.
Just an idea
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

justintime wrote:You should make your signature banner a Http Link.
Just an idea
That would be good. The banner URL just takes you back to the image. I think perhaps the vendor doesn't know this. It took a bit of work to find the link to the actual vendor site with the dolls.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

LonelyDude wrote:
justintime wrote:You should make your signature banner a Http Link.
Just an idea
That would be good. The banner URL just takes you back to the image. I think perhaps the vendor doesn't know this. It took a bit of work to find the link to the actual vendor site with the dolls.
There is that banner/link at the top of the page that will take you to RLSD's site. makes it a little easier then having the link as their signature.

Also, Great timing. Like others have posted its not the best time for me to get a doll. Not unless this sale goes on for the next two and a half months.
Oh well, grats to every one else.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

The b. part of the promo should be buy 1 get one free, like you did last summer. IMO, not a lot of guys want to get three heads at once. Myself, I'd probably go for the buy 1 get one free, if you offered it. :)

airvader
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by airvader »

I am planning on ordering in about 10-12 days

Will the promo still be running?
Airvader

Kazuki789

Post by Kazuki789 »

I was on the fence about getting an extra head, for variety in my photoshoots.. didn't plan on getting 3, but couldn't pass up the offer! Sweet deal.

Silverado0124
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Silverado0124 »

Great deal, two heads are always better than one

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

airgirluvr wrote:The b. part of the promo should be buy 1 get one free, like you did last summer. IMO, not a lot of guys want to get three heads at once. Myself, I'd probably go for the buy 1 get one free, if you offered it. :)
Is this accurate? That would be less than $200 a head which is an amazing deal and I thought unheard of.

3 heads for $250 each is the lowest I've noticed since 2016, but maybe I missed the above.

I did order 3. I wanted 6, but I should slow my roll. I already have 3 coming from another whole doll order. This will total 16 wm heads. :-)

I need to build head stands. Not going to pay $115 .... should figure something out for $10 at home depot.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

DexterQuest wrote:
airgirluvr wrote:The b. part of the promo should be buy 1 get one free, like you did last summer. IMO, not a lot of guys want to get three heads at once. Myself, I'd probably go for the buy 1 get one free, if you offered it. :)
Is this accurate? That would be less than $200 a head which is an amazing deal and I thought unheard of.

3 heads for $250 each is the lowest I've noticed since 2016, but maybe I missed the above.

I did order 3. I wanted 6, but I should slow my roll. I already have 3 coming from another whole doll order. This will total 16 wm heads. :-)

I need to build head stands. Not going to pay $115 .... should figure something out for $10 at home depot.
Yeah, I thought so, but looking back, I don't see the thread, so maybe I'm just crazy. :whistle:

Wow, you've got 16 heads? 8O I've already got 5, and just don't feel the need for another 3.

INFORMATIONS