reallovesexdolls.com

First Time Doll Owner (168 cm E-Cup)

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
MArch331
Apprentice
Apprentice

First Time Doll Owner (168 cm E-Cup)

Post by MArch331 »

Hello everyone, I purchased my first RLSD last weekend (April 14) and I ended up deciding on one of the pre-optioned dolls on their website.

I went with the 168 cm (5' - 6") WM E-Cup Doll "Allesandra" +enhanced mouth, shrugging shoulders, and standing feet.

Link below if you want to see pictures from RLSD website.
https://reallovesexdolls.com/168cm-e-cup-allesandra/

The only change that I requested to be different was for the Tan skin to be Medium instead, but because I made this change later this week on Thursday (as I thought tan would be too dark based on photos from this forum and other dolls on their website) they had to restart my order as the doll was already in production so I will have to wait another week it seems :(

I was curious to know if anyone else in this forum had purchased either that specific pre-optioned doll or the E-Cup body in a custom order, and how they are enjoying their experience so far.

Also I had several questions and I was wondering if anyone had the answers to them.

1. What are the box dimensions for the shipping container used for a doll of this size?

I was planning on storing my doll in her box as the closet shelving in my apartment does not look like it can handle a 90 lb doll suspended from it. I have the CBS kit for free from my order so I could store the head on the shelf rod, but I don't want to risk the body dropping sometime when I am at work due to a collapse from overloaded weight capacity and a neighbor telling management to investigate a large crash sound leading to the discovery of a sex doll crumpled on the ground surrounded by clothing and a destroyed storage system.

2. Can a doll of this size and weight be stored in its shipping box in the upright vertical position permanently, or will the standing feet eventually collapse / wear out?

Depending on the final size of the box, I may not have the option to store it flat on the ground. I could leave it stored flat and only put it vertical when I have guests over, but this would still take up a large amount of space in my apartment and I don't want my cat to chew on the cardboard and make a hole in it (something she has already done to several of my storage boxes that are around my apartment).

3. I picked the replaceable Vagina insert for easy cleanup, but I was wondering if anyone with this option in their doll has placed another sex toy in the hole when the insert is removed?

I have a couple Fleshlights (Male Sex Toy) already and I was curious to know if anyone else has tried to put one into the hole in the doll with the replaceable vagina. I know that with the case on it might be too large to fit, but the sleeve only might be able to squish into the hole. Maybe one of the Fleshlight models that is not a full size could fit in the opening? Has anyone tried this and did the two materials react when they came in contact with one another?

I plan to post photos once I receive my doll in another month, I have a good camera and a backdrop so hopefully I will be able to take some good photos at that time.

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies to my post, I will check back occasionally to see if anyone responded.
The wait is killing me as I am really hoping my doll arrives before my birthday next month (May 16), but it looks like it will more than likely arrive after that closer to the first of June.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: First Time Doll Owner (168 cm E-Cup)

Post by Sofia dolll »

Awesome I purchased one recently. In production too

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

I have a 168 E. viewtopic.php?f=262&t=94529
She is amazing. If you have standing feet you can stand her for storage just put a small pad between her and the wall. It's actually the best way to store them. I leave her leaning against the wall looking pretty everyday. When I have company she may go to a closet or another room. I'm not sure on the box size I wouldn't suggest packing and unpacking her all the time. You'll just wear you, her, and the box out. I have seen people use flesh lights in TPE dolls. It seemed they require a bunch of trimming to fit.

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

That is quite an awesome first post!

Thanks!

MArch331
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MArch331 »

Billiam wrote:I have a 168 E. viewtopic.php?f=262&t=94529
She is amazing. If you have standing feet you can stand her for storage just put a small pad between her and the wall. It's actually the best way to store them. I leave her leaning against the wall looking pretty everyday. When I have company she may go to a closet or another room. I'm not sure on the box size I wouldn't suggest packing and unpacking her all the time. You'll just wear you, her, and the box out. I have seen people use flesh lights in TPE dolls. It seemed they require a bunch of trimming to fit.

Thanks for the response Billiam, your doll looks great! When you leave her standing, is your doll covered with anything? Like do you leave her clothes on to keep dust off or do you store her nude leaning against the wall with pad?

And another question since you have had the doll for a while now, what is the range of motion on the legs? Are you able to place the doll in a kneeling position with the butt touching the heels of the feet or will that put too much stress on the TPE in the knee area? I know you are supposed to put Vaseline in the high stress areas, but I was wondering if you have tried to see what the maximum tolerance the TPE can take before it starts to crack?

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

I leave her with her wig and either nude or in a very light white dress. The newer TPE is not at tacky as the older stuff and gets better every doll I've purchased. I can imagine your doll will be very durable and feel amazing.

I have only oiled her once just last week she is doing great no compression or tearing. I do use very light coat of Vaseline on her high stress area about once a month but that is only on her crotch. The rest of her has not needed it. It sounds like you've done plenty of homework so you might be confused by what I'm saying. The older TPE like my other dolls required to oil and Vaseline often. They were very tacky smelly and would get compressions very easily that had to be treated and would tear very easily. Anywhere there was a fold such as under the breast, butt, or between the legs would start to crack and dry. The guide you have been reading is in regard to this old stuff. For new dolls they suggest to do these treatment as needed every 3 to 6 months (depending on many factors including use and humidity in your region) Doing more will over saturate and actually weaken the TPE. You will learn to gauge the rate the dolls leaks oil and needs to be replenished over time. I cannot stress enough the process is to ONLY REPLENISH LEAKED OIL.

As for kneeling I have done this maybe three times. Be sure that you align her shin and foot to make a straight line that way the weight is distributed evenly over the largest areas possible. I have only done this in the bed. I don't recommend doing this often or for long. Her bottom will not touch her heels. The dolls you see doing this have a double joined knee that is an option not yet offered by any of the Jinsan (YL,WM,OR) companies. Those dolls are from D4E, DH168, or Piper.

MArch331
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MArch331 »

Thanks for the excellent doll care advice Billiam, it was very helpful. Most of the information I have seen in this forum is going back a while so I was not aware the newer dolls have a better TPE than the older models.

Also its interesting to know that some other doll manufacturers make double joined knees for more realistic bending.

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

You are welcome.

Welcome to the the forum can't wait to see how happy you are with your new lady

Hexapod
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hexapod »

I just got my first doll a bit less than a month ago, so I don't have a ton of experience, so take that as you will.

1) I got a 165cm and the box dimensions are 160cm x 43cm x 28cm. I'd imagine the box would be the same, with just different foam padding inside, but that's a guess.
2) I can't say for sure, what I've read here is that it's not ideal to store in the box upright. I've only stored her in the box in a horizontal position for a bit. If you can reinforce a closet rod or something else (maybe a chin-up bar?) to store it on the rod hanger that might be best if you don't have enough horizontal space.
3) I tried it, but in my experience it didn't work too well. I had to snip off the "wings" and the front bit so it would fit properly, and it still didn't really sit right. The back of the sleeve is also open, so you have to seal that up or wrap it up somehow (or you could use a condom or female condom.) I think the replaceable inserts are just fine, fit well, and are easy to clean.

I'll be looking forward to hear what you think once you get your doll. I'm considering the 168cm E-cup as a replacement in the future. The overall dimensions of the 165cm D-cup doll are just off enough that clothes don't always fit right, IMHO.

(Edit) Oh yeah, to add on the "sitting on legs" question, I've found that she's pretty durable with all of that. You probably don't want to put any joints in a stressed position like that for a very long time, but short term doesn't seem too bad. The other day I accidentally put one of the arms all the way back, and then tried to bring it back to the front in the wrong direction briefly. The TPE bunched up which made it obvious I was going the wrong direction, but there were no tears. Probably not something you want to do regularly, but it's not as fragile as I was thought.

MArch331
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MArch331 »

Hexapod wrote:I just got my first doll a bit less than a month ago, so I don't have a ton of experience, so take that as you will.

1) I got a 165cm and the box dimensions are 160cm x 43cm x 28cm. I'd imagine the box would be the same, with just different foam padding inside, but that's a guess.
2) I can't say for sure, what I've read here is that it's not ideal to store in the box upright. I've only stored her in the box in a horizontal position for a bit. If you can reinforce a closet rod or something else (maybe a chin-up bar?) to store it on the rod hanger that might be best if you don't have enough horizontal space.
3) I tried it, but in my experience it didn't work too well. I had to snip off the "wings" and the front bit so it would fit properly, and it still didn't really sit right. The back of the sleeve is also open, so you have to seal that up or wrap it up somehow (or you could use a condom or female condom.) I think the replaceable inserts are just fine, fit well, and are easy to clean.

I'll be looking forward to hear what you think once you get your doll. I'm considering the 168cm E-cup as a replacement in the future. The overall dimensions of the 165cm D-cup doll are just off enough that clothes don't always fit right, IMHO.

(Edit) Oh yeah, to add on the "sitting on legs" question, I've found that she's pretty durable with all of that. You probably don't want to put any joints in a stressed position like that for a very long time, but short term doesn't seem too bad. The other day I accidentally put one of the arms all the way back, and then tried to bring it back to the front in the wrong direction briefly. The TPE bunched up which made it obvious I was going the wrong direction, but there were no tears. Probably not something you want to do regularly, but it's not as fragile as I was thought.

Thanks for the feedback Hexapod, I will be sure to post photos and a review of my doll to this forum once I have received it. If my box is the same size as yours and not larger it still will not fit on its side in my closet. Unfortunately, I have only about 3' - 8" side to side for storage. I think I will store her upright against the wall like Billiam suggested and just pack her in the box and leave her upright for the duration of guests in my apartment. I have a large housecoat that can block the view of the box if I only open one side of the closet to hang guests clothes so no one should be able to see it, and even if they do see it its not really suspicious since I have at least 12 other random boxes of various sizes lingering around my apartment.

On a side note, how long did it take for your doll to arrive to you once you ordered it?

INFORMATIONS