reallovesexdolls.com

Enter Dreams

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Dragon Universe

Enter Dreams

Post by Dragon Universe »

Andromeda has been in four dreams now. The third one being the most profound. I won't go into all the details of the dream, I do remember it still in full detail. But she reached out to me in the dream, put her hand on my shoulder to comfort me since I was distressed and worried about getting back home. She even offered to drive me back. What was even more profound is she had blonde/light brown/or dark blonde hair. Normally she has black hair with golden highlights. A friend who I met on these forums suggested she might be telling me she wants to have the color hair she had in that dream. A few days later I felt very strongly compelled to go to a wig shop that was near by. I had bought her previous two wigs there before. The moment I walked in the wig she wanted was the only wig I saw in the whole store. I walked right up to it. The color is light blonde over golden light brown hair. As you can see she is a total cutie with it. After two days of having that new hair, it hit me this is exactly how she looked in that dream,
If any of you have had your doll show up in any of your dreams that you remember?
Attachments
Dreamy Andromeda.png
Dreamy Andromeda.png (4.45 MiB) Viewed 3554 times

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Enter Dreams

Post by Cubiko »

I did not, but Andromeda looks like a total suntanned California hottie with that beautiful hair!

Dragon Universe

Thanks, maybe she wants some of that sun, what with all the rain here in the pacific northwest.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Ive only had one dream were my dolls were alive but they were mutes,which is a shame cause i actually picture voices for my lovelys,any other dreams ive had of them were tragic and heartbreaking with them being badly damaged or destroyed :'(

Dragon Universe

Hershey lee wrote:Ive only had one dream were my dolls were alive but they were mutes,which is a shame cause i actually picture voices for my lovelys,any other dreams ive had of them were tragic and heartbreaking with them being badly damaged or destroyed :'(
that is sad an d tragic. So far Andromeda has been kind of silent to but the third dream and the latest one she did a little too but she was a co-worker and room mate/friend in that one. I hope yours get better. I do think even if they don't talk they are trying to communicate with us the best way they know how.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Dragon Universe wrote:
If any of you have had your doll show up in any of your dreams that you remember?
Yep. Happened to me quite a few times. Most of the dreams were so weird that they didn't make much sense. But they were pleasant for the most part.
Except for one in which this guy destroyed my doll and I was really sad and hurt about it. Of course in real life I wouldn't just be sad and hurt, I would be angry enough to kill the bastard! :evil:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Dragon Universe

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
Dragon Universe wrote:
Yep. Happened to me quite a few times. Most of the dreams were so weird that they didn't make much sense. But they were pleasant for the most part.
Except for one in which this guy destroyed my doll and I was really sad and hurt about it. Of course in real life I wouldn't just be sad and hurt, I would be angry enough to kill the bastard! :evil:

Boy I would too, no one harms my Andromeda. I think my fist dream I had with her was like yours didn't make sense but I got a good feeling out of it and my affection for went up a notch.

Dragon Universe

Here is a photo of Andromeda so her full hair can be seen. It's the longest wig she has, goes down to the small of her back. Oh and it is real human hair. I am spoiled since I got the first one. This is exactly how she looked in my dream. I think she was even wearing this dress.
Attachments
Hanging out.png
Hanging out.png (7.05 MiB) Viewed 3367 times

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

She's definitely a "dream girl!" :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

aragorn88
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by aragorn88 »

congrats. I'm diggin the guitar in the background too!

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Andromeda looks lovely, and very natural.

In the only dream I remember having about my doll, Jennifer, she was still just a doll, standing right where I had put her, and wearing the outfit that I put her in that day - I walked by the door, saw her standing there, and knew that all was good, so I continued on happily with the rest of my dream. Maybe not very exciting, but still a good dream.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

I love Andromeda's look! She's so sultry & sun-kissed. And those bedroom eyes. What a lucky guy you are, Dragon!

-David

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

luckykat65
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by luckykat65 »

Loving her new hair colour, looks great. Nice to hear other members have dreams with their dolls too.

I had a dream on the third night with my doll, thought I was going crazy. I woke up to her hand shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and there she was looking at me which was impossible because I had fallen asleep with her in the spoon position. Then she smiled, kissed me and said she was glad I had chosen her. Then snuggled up against me and we drifted 'back to sleep'. Woke up the next day back how we were but am so grateful for such a vivid dream as I know her personality a little better now.

Guys who have had nightmares about your dolls being hurt do not be upset. It is just a trick of the sub conscious mind worrying about something you really care about. It actually shows just how deeply you care for your dolls and know that the occasional noghtmare is in fact a healthy way for the mind to relieve tension and stress and that no harm will come to her in real life as long as you look after her.

If you do want to have many wonderful dreams with your lady though try this:

At nighttime when you are in bed with your lady, close your eyes and practice a short and simple meditation to clear your thoughts. It can be as easy as just focusing all your attention on your breathing for a few minutes, or consciously relaxing all your muscles from head to toe over 5 minutes or so. The idea is to calm the mind and remove all the random thoughts bouncing around. Once you feel fully relaxed, using your imagination picture yourself with your lady in a setting of your choice, it can be on the beach, in a park, or even in the bed you are in! Visualise the experience in first person through your own body except the difference being your lady is now alive, she can move, talk, laugh, dance whatever you like, if you imagine it it becomes real. Be sure to pay attention to how you feel, all the warm emotions and just hold the picture as best you can until you fall asleep. If you practice this enough you will find that the scene you pictured or something similar will re emerge as a vivid or if you are lucky lucid dream that night, because it was the last thing rattling around in your brain before you fell asleep :)

INFORMATIONS