reallovesexdolls.com

Jaz-Lyn has been ordered!! WM 163CM Hcup #200 Head

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Jaz-Lyn has been ordered!! WM 163CM Hcup #200 Head

Post by The Messenger »

Sofia dolll wrote:Little to no opening at all. No wonder why it tore. For my 170 I ordered the biggest opening available for insert capability. I can put my entire fist inside I have no trouble putting and taking insert out. With insert in I can still put my fingers inside to adjust and push insert further inside her opening
I can say the same for my WM163 H-cup.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

dollmaker69 wrote:Your a very patient man...I would have been upset if my doll I spent money on...had tears...within a few days..and more in a month...what seller did you go through..because quality assurance seems like bullshi7
...should have asked for money back..and went through another seller with ample exp.
I went through RLSD.

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

The Messenger wrote:
Sofia dolll wrote:Little to no opening at all. No wonder why it tore. For my 170 I ordered the biggest opening available for insert capability. I can put my entire fist inside I have no trouble putting and taking insert out. With insert in I can still put my fingers inside to adjust and push insert further inside her opening
I can say the same for my WM163 H-cup.
Looking back now I would say it was a combination of missteps that led to the vaginal tears. First of all, I think due to the popularity of this doll they were pumping them out as fast as possible with little regard to quality control. Secondly during my first night with her there were several prolonged positions with her that I would never have had her in if I knew how fragile and poorly built she was in the first place. I've since adjusted my technique in the bedroom to avoid further tearing in that region and so far it's worked in that the tears haven't gotten any worse. I'm not a big fella downstairs nor am I the owner of a micro but would probably consider myself average. So it's not like I banged her in half.

Trying to fix her with TPE glue or a heat gun is not a solution right now. Although I've read that the glue wouldn't fix anything in that locale but would just make it worse and trying to get a heat gun in there without spreading the legs or putting stress on the TPE would take a master. I would be up to the task once I get my second doll. Just because if I do damage beyond repair than I have my second doll for comfort. It's almost like Jaz-Lyn was my training doll on what not to do. Still not regretting my decision. She's been extremely easy on the eyes and really good for my libido!

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Wow.. Loving the shots with her wearing pantyhose....Amazing! Thankyou for posting

INFORMATIONS