reallovesexdolls.com

I caved in and got a doll

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Lemonside
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

I caved in and got a doll

Post by Lemonside »

So I just bought my first doll last Thursday from this site and got an email today saying my doll is in woot or production. She is the customized torso type with arms since it's cheaper and I wanna see how I cope with her before I consider getting a full body. So I have a few questions to ask while I wait for her to come. 1st will she ship faster since she's just a torso? I've read in different post to use nivea,baby oil, and Vaseline to keep her skin health however I bought the CBS kit upgrade that comes with various items such as renewal powder would those work the same as the nivea, baby oil, and Vaseline? Should I wash her right away upon receiving? What type of clothing material can they wear? Sorry if there is a post about all this somewhere still navigating this site

Arokh

Re: I caved in and got a doll

Post by Arokh »

It is usually recommend by other forums members/doll owners to wash your girl once she arrives. This way you get all the gunk from the production process off. This helps especially if you notice that "new doll" smell. After you wash and pat dry, apply baby oil to the skin and wait about an hour or so for it to absorb. For a brand new doll, you may be able to get away with only about half an hour or so. Use your best judgement. Afterwards, it's time to apply some powder to the skin. This will further clean the skin, collecting & removing dust and debris, & smooth the skin.

For clothing, it's highly recommended to stick with whites until you're comfortable with doll ownership. But if you must have darker colored items, wash them thoroughly to remove any excess dye to avoid staining the skin. For the most part, cotton clothes seam to be very forgiving when it comes to stains. Just be sure to check every half hour to hour to ensure there is no staining going on.

Enjoy.
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Lemonside wrote:So I just bought my first doll last Thursday from this site and got an email today saying my doll is in woot or production. She is the customized torso type with arms since it's cheaper and I wanna see how I cope with her before I consider getting a full body. So I have a few questions to ask while I wait for her to come. 1st will she ship faster since she's just a torso? I've read in different post to use nivea,baby oil, and Vaseline to keep her skin health however I bought the CBS kit upgrade that comes with various items such as renewal powder would those work the same as the nivea, baby oil, and Vaseline? Should I wash her right away upon receiving? What type of clothing material can they wear? Sorry if there is a post about all this somewhere still navigating this site
Hi Lemonside,

In the case of WM Dolls, your doll is washed at the factory after production and before makeup is applied. WM Dolls confirmed there is no residue to remove and no need to wash her again when she arrives.

We (RLSD and WM Dolls) do not recommend applying oil all over your doll. One, it is not needed after bathing, and two, oil will remove the dolls semi-permanent makeup including the color of the areola, labia, eyebrows and face makeup, which is not a good look.

TPE is full of oil. Bathing your doll in a TPE safe cleanser like the one sold on our website, will not leach out your dolls oil and for sure not enough to require oil replenishment.

After bathing all you need to do is dry her well, and powder her with Premium Renewal Powder.

Some people do not like the scent of TPE. Some do like it, and some don't smell it at all. It's a matter of preference and washing does not remove the scent that TPE has. When you first open your dolls box, she has been closed up in the box for a week or more, and often in very warm temperatures. This can make the initial TPE scent upon unboxing quite strong. Just by having your doll out in the open air of your home, the scent of the TPE will begin to fade naturally on it's own.

Your dolls oil can be leached out of her if she is left sitting or laying on a porous surface like wood, paper, some types of vinyl, etc. If this happens you will know it because the surface will be soaked with oil or it's chemical makeup changed. If this occurs remove your doll from the porous surface immediately. In this instance you can apply oil to the parts of your doll that came into contact with the porous surface, to prevent her skin from drying out and cracking in those areas. For instance, if she was left sitting on something that leached a great amount of oil from her, for a long period of time (days to weeks) you would want to remove her from the surface and liberally rub oil on her butt, anus, vaginal opening and between her thighs. You would need to judge what part of your doll was affected to know what areas to treat with oil. You may do it several times if it was a lot. Note: applying oil to the pubic hair area will loosen the glue and make it hair patch come off.

Regular use, laying on your sheets, or sitting on a porous surface for a very short time will not require any special treatment or oiling.

Your dolls TPE skin is also very porous, so you'll want to be careful to test any fabrics that come in contact with her to make sure they do not bleed. If they do, her skin will soak in the color and stain her. If she does become stained, to remove it, you'll need to apply the RLSD Stain Remover liberally to the stained area and rub it in deeply. Apply a second thicker coating over the first. Then allow it to sit for 24 hours. Wipe away with a damp cloth. Repeat as needed until the stain has been lifted.

Happy doll owning, and please feel free to ask us any questions you may have, we are here to help! =) Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Lemonside
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lemonside »

Ah ok. I'll be sure to do this. Thank you

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:In the case of WM Dolls, your doll is washed at the factory after production and before makeup is applied. WM Dolls confirmed there is no residue to remove and no need to wash her again when she arrives.

We (RLSD and WM Dolls) do not recommend applying oil all over your doll. One, it is not needed after bathing, and two, oil will remove the dolls semi-permanent makeup including the color of the areola, labia, eyebrows and face makeup, which is not a good look.

After bathing all you need to do is dry her well, and powder her with Premium Renewal Powder.

TPE is full of oil. Bathing your doll in a TPE safe cleanser like the one sold on our website, will not leach out your dolls oil and for sure not enough to require oil replenishment.

Some people do not like the scent of TPE. Some do like it, and some don't smell it at all. It's a matter of preference and washing does not remove the scent that TPE has....
Is that something new? Got my WM this past October, (another TDF vendor). Took 3 washings to get all the factory residue off which also eliminated the faint TPE smell. Subsequent oilings made my gal much more supple as well.
Factory approval Pic and how my WM looked when she arrived.
Factory approval Pic and how my WM looked when she arrived.
A92330EC3E35FA52DE26BA4B0BEC253A.jpg (16.76 KiB) Viewed 4093 times

editit

Post by editit »

What is a WM approved renewal powder? Is baby power not good for them? I want to start off right.
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Mr Franz wrote: Is that something new? Got my WM this past October, (another TDF vendor). Took 3 washings to get all the factory residue off which also eliminated the faint TPE smell. Subsequent oilings made my gal much more supple as well.
Hi Mr Franz,
It's not anything new for us. We are speaking from our own hands-on experience with dozens and dozens of WM Dolls over the three years we have been in business with them, and from talks with WM Doll management that they confirmed for us.

All I see in the factory picture you posted is powder all over her, which is of course normal. I would suspect, the mere fact of your doll being out in the open during the 3 washings you gave her was enough to eliminate the TPE scent. Which was faint for you, but as we mentioned is different for everyone, depending on their sensitivity to smell and personal preference.

We're not saying you can't oil your doll if wish, and you may also like the scent of the oil or lotion you are adding... we are saying we do not recommend it because it will remove all the dolls semi-permanent makeup which IMO looks terrible, and also that WM Dolls confirms that is not at all necessary.

If you use a TPE safe cleanser when washing your doll, the oil that she already naturally has is all she needs. We recommend washing your doll only as needed because she is dirty, or for routine maintenance.

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Lemonside
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lemonside »

Hmm does the safe cleanser come with the CBS kit upgrade? Would like to know that way I can get it while I'm waiting

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

editit wrote:What is a WM approved renewal powder? Is baby power not good for them? I want to start off right.
Talcum powder will not harm your doll but it could harm any breathing ladies in your life. So we developed and recommend the RLSD Premium Renewal Powder for a couple of different reasons.

1. Talcum powder has been proven to be linked to ovarian cancer in women. Our company is run by a family of women and we don't want ovarian cancer. lol. We feel it's best just to steer clear from talcum powder altogether.

2. The alternative was cornstarch. It's cheap. But cornstarch is chemically extracted, has chemical residues and some people have reactions to it.

So RLSD worked with a company to develop our Premium Renewal Powder for us which is 100% all natural ingredients with no added chemicals that is safe for our dolls and our customers. Not to mention it smells nice and feels superiorly silky on your doll's skin. You can find it here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/premium-renewal-powder/

Our powdered perfumes are made of the same Premium Renewal Powder that has 100% organic essential oils added to create the unique fragrances. You can find those here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/powder-perfume-make-up/

Kindest Regards, Stacey

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Lemonside wrote:Hmm does the safe cleanser come with the CBS kit upgrade? Would like to know that way I can get it while I'm waiting
Do you mean the Premium Care Kit upgrade? If so, yes, a smaller bottle of our TPE Safe Cleanser is included in the Premium Care Kit. You can find that here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/premium-care-kit/ or get it at a reduced price if you purchase it as an option when buying a doll.

To clarify the CBS kit upgrade mentioned in your question... That stands for Closet Bar Suspension Kit, with is our patented storage system for safely storing your doll and is only hanging kit sanctioned by WM Dolls for long-term storage. But it works great for short-term storage and is a wonderful aide for dressing and performing maintenance on your doll. - The UPGRADE to that, adds archival quality muslin dustbags for protection and added privacy.

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

Lemonside wrote:So I just bought my first doll last Thursday from this site and got an email today saying my doll is in woot or production. She is the customized torso type with arms since it's cheaper and I wanna see how I cope with her before I consider getting a full body. So I have a few questions to ask while I wait for her to come. 1st will she ship faster since she's just a torso? I've read in different post to use nivea,baby oil, and Vaseline to keep her skin health however I bought the CBS kit upgrade that comes with various items such as renewal powder would those work the same as the nivea, baby oil, and Vaseline? Should I wash her right away upon receiving? What type of clothing material can they wear? Sorry if there is a post about all this somewhere still navigating this site
Anung, the big red devil always offers at least these two threads for new folks.

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

Congrats on you order, and we all hope you don't have to wait too long to see your new companion.
Oh yah, do give her a wash as soon as she comes out of the box, there is a lot of travel and manufacturing ick on her. She will smell and taste better after a nice cleaning, and you will enjoy the process!
Bears naughty but nice kitten

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

As Mitchy said, do the wash. I use a nice mild hand soap, berry scented, and plain cornstarch as I don't like the scented powders. Be super gentle, don't harm your doll while cleaning. I use a shower chair in the tub, to protect us both, from slipping and falling. I use the mild hand soap and warm water in an enema bag for the internal cleaning, again, very gently. Way more info here, so while you are waiting, read up and be ready when she arrives.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Lemonside
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lemonside »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
Lemonside wrote:Hmm does the safe cleanser come with the CBS kit upgrade? Would like to know that way I can get it while I'm waiting
To clarify the CBS kit upgrade mentioned in your question... That stands for Closet Bar Suspension Kit, with is our patented storage system for safely storing your doll and is only hanging kit sanctioned by WM Dolls for long-term storage. But it works great for short-term storage and is a wonderful aide for dressing and performing maintenance on your doll. - The UPGRADE to that, adds archival quality muslin dustbags for protection and added privacy.

Kindest Regards, Stacey
Ohhh. Ok. So thats what it means, The more you know. Yeah I got the premium kit.
Thx 4 the advice everyone :)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
Mr Franz wrote: Is that something new? Got my WM this past October, (another TDF vendor). Took 3 washings to get all the factory residue off which also eliminated the faint TPE smell. Subsequent oilings made my gal much more supple as well.
All I see in the factory picture you posted is powder all over her, which is of course normal. I would suspect, the mere fact of your doll being out in the open during the 3 washings you gave her was enough to eliminate the TPE scent. Which was faint for you, but as we mentioned is different for everyone, depending on their sensitivity to smell and personal preference....

Kindest Regards, Stacey
Yes, the (residue) left on my doll was from the factory powdering, but residue nonetheless. A bit unsightly and took 3 washings to fully remove. Whereas subsequent cornstarch powdering comes right off with a damp cloth. In my opinion, the factory stuff absorbs much of the TPE odor and does itself smell of it. Therefore, washing it off goes a long way towards alleviating odors. Not to mention greatly improving appearance.

swann

Post by swann »

I got my armed torso doll from RLSD pretty recently and I noticed it seemed clean. But I did give it a once-over with baby wipes since people say to clean it, even though it looked clean already.

It's not too difficult to move around, though it is still heavy enough. It's my first doll too. I know I'll get another one someday, but I couldn't tell you how many years it will be until that happens. Probably when the dolls have some kind of major upgrade that everyone can't stop talking about.

INFORMATIONS