reallovesexdolls.com

Vaginal insert length

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
8um8lebee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Vaginal insert length

Post by 8um8lebee »

Heya! I received my first doll (RLSD) very recently and I had ordered vaginal inserts. Just a quick question... is the insert supposed to go all the way in? I thought that the open end of the insert is supposed to be flush against the vaginal opening but the whole insert actually protrudes out by about a good 2-2.5 inches and I can't seem to push it in any further. Is this normal?

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Vaginal insert length

Post by Slew »

Hi 8um8lebee. Welcome To The Doll Forums
No that's not normal. Did you try putting some lubricant on the outside of the insert, to help it go in all the way?

Measure the canal depth, then measure the insert. Is the insert longer than the canal is deep?

By the way, moved this to RLSD forum. Help & Bug Reports is more for help with forum functionality, and website functionality issues.

8um8lebee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 8um8lebee »

Seattle Slew wrote:Hi 8um8lebee. Welcome To The Doll Forums
No that's not normal. Did you try putting some lubricant on the outside of the insert, to help it go in all the way?

Measure the canal depth, then measure the insert. Is the insert longer than the canal is deep?

By the way, moved this to RLSD forum. Help & Bug Reports is more for help with forum functionality, and website functionality issues.
Thanks for the reply! Apologies for the wrong thread location, still learning the forum navigation.

I did not try using lube on the outside of the insert, I kinda figured whole point of using insert is for ease of cleaning so I didn’t bother hehe :roll:
I haven’t really tried jamming the insert in with a lot of force yet, for fear of damaging something. I will consult the live help on RLSD to see if they might know this as a common issue. If all else fails I might try the lube method. If that fails and it isn’t some defect with the doll then I can probably just cut a couple inches off the insert. It’s just an insert anyway.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

No need to do anything until you've measured the insert length and canal depth. Then you know if the insert is too long and if so by how much. :wink:

yougivelove

Post by yougivelove »

I just received a wm118 and the insert provided was too long. I trimmed roughly an inch off of the front with a sharp pair of scissors and now it fits fine.

8um8lebee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 8um8lebee »

I just measured the insert and it's about 6.75". The vaginal depth indicated on the RLSD site for the particular doll says 6.7". So that should fit if the vaginal depth info is correct... not sure how to go about verifying the vaginal depth myself.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

8um8lebee, not sure if you understand what I'm getting at..

Using a tape measure, measure the outside length(total length from front to back) of the insert component. Then go to your doll and put the tape measure in the insert canal.. measure from the entry opening to the very back.. do you see what I mean?

This will answer all of your questions.

8um8lebee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 8um8lebee »

Seattle Slew wrote:8um8lebee, not sure if you understand what I'm getting at..

Using a tape measure, measure the outside length(total length from front to back) of the insert component.
Yup done that. I measured 6.75" instead of the indicated 7.48" on the RLSD site for the insert.
Seattle Slew wrote: Then go to your doll and put the tape measure in the insert canal.. measure from the entry opening to the very back.. do you see what I mean?
This one is what I'm having trouble with. As I feed the tape measure through into the doll's vaginal canal, how do I know it's reached the end? I can't really see into the canal (the opening is already small as it is, I've spread the legs as much as I can). Their site says the vaginal canal depth is 6.7". So that should fit. But if they got the insert length info wrong, I don't feel confident that their vaginal canal info is correct.

Kumasiusa
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kumasiusa »

[[/quote]
This one is what I'm having trouble with. As I feed the tape measure through into the doll's vaginal canal, how do I know it's reached the end? I can't really see into the canal (the opening is already small as it is, I've spread the legs as much as I can). Their site says the vaginal canal depth is 6.7". So that should fit. But if they got the insert length info wrong, I don't feel confident that their vaginal canal info is correct.[/quote]

try using something thin and safer to measure like a wood dowel ,put it in her vag then mark depth with pencil , pull it back out and measure to the mark you made.
Melissa aka Missy - RLSD 141cm F-cup Naomi Pre-Config.
http://matrix.dollforum.com/doll_generi ... nber=1662#

8um8lebee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 8um8lebee »

Finally figured it out! Turns out the vag depth does fit. I really just needed to apply much more force than I've been doing to get it all the way in. Had to pretty much fit my whole fist in between the insert and vag canal to try and push it in. Thanks for all the help!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Glad to hear it fits.. Have fun. :wink:

INFORMATIONS