reallovesexdolls.com

Andromeda n Vega part 2

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Dragon Universe

Andromeda n Vega part 2

Post by Dragon Universe »

I have a question, and a sort of second question. Anyone or someone from RLSD could answer too. The second part of this post kind of relates to both Andromeda and Vega in a completely different way.
First I noticed that the new body that arrived for Andromeda is noticeably heavier then her old body. Of course that body is now Vega's. The hands on the new body seem stronger and less delicate then the old body's were. That doesn't mean I plan to do anything that could injure her hands. I am just wondering if they did make some improvements to the hands of the dolls and anything else that might contribute to the body being heavier. When i have a chance I may try to weigh both and see. Of course this isn't a complaint but more a compliment if they did make some general improvements.
Ok for the second part. I don't know if any of you have watched the BBC TV show HUMANS (the A is upside down) The first season was great I am now watching the second season and man I know our dolls are a long way from being "Synthetics" but this show has made me feel much more protective and even loving towards Andromeda and even Vega. I just wonder if anyone has seen the show and if it has affected you in a similar fashion? Oh and Happy New Year to everyone!

INFORMATIONS