reallovesexdolls.com

Here is Kayla!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Here is Kayla!

Post by Snav »

jaysond wrote:Where did you purchase her from? I like the form.
She is the 141 f cup from reallovesexdolls, I’m pretty sure that’s the only place you can get her from. :wink:

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

Endless War wrote:
Tybalt wrote:Titties!
Worth repeating (Again)

I love the unique angles you shoot her from. Really adds to the experience.

Not sure what photo editor you use but I recommend the Adobe CC lightroom/photoshop package. For only $10 a month you get access to those apps and something like 10g of cloud storage. Then you could link your images in your posts and hopefully circumvent SOME of the restrictions. I have Adobe CS4, CS5, and CS6, but recently purchased the CC package. Haven't had much time to get the full experience but I looks worth every penny so far.

Either way, you represent Kayla very well!
Thanks! I took photo back in high school and almost made it a job. Unfortunately that was before all the digital photography, I can use a dark room way better than these apps lol. I bought and app on my laptop, it’s complicated so I’m still figuring it out! I like taking shots from different angles, I’ve been using my 11-16mm lenses for these shots, it really lets you take advantage of those angles.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Kayla's a hottie! I see you make very good use of lip gloss too! Also love the white/pink striped leggings, those were a great choice!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

Another wonderful night with Kayla!
Attachments
DSC_2146.jpg
DSC_2146.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 1898 times
DSC_2144.jpg
DSC_2144.jpg (814.79 KiB) Viewed 1898 times
DSC_2133.jpg
DSC_2133.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 1898 times
DSC_2134.jpg
DSC_2134.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 1898 times

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

I love black and white.... it brings out the best in my opinion!
Attachments
DSC_2147.jpg
DSC_2147.jpg (500.94 KiB) Viewed 1898 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Snav wrote:
Endless War wrote:
Tybalt wrote:Titties!
Worth repeating (Again)

I love the unique angles you shoot her from. Really adds to the experience.

Not sure what photo editor you use but I recommend the Adobe CC lightroom/photoshop package. For only $10 a month you get access to those apps and something like 10g of cloud storage. Then you could link your images in your posts and hopefully circumvent SOME of the restrictions. I have Adobe CS4, CS5, and CS6, but recently purchased the CC package. Haven't had much time to get the full experience but I looks worth every penny so far.

Either way, you represent Kayla very well!
Thanks! I took photo back in high school and almost made it a job. Unfortunately that was before all the digital photography, I can use a dark room way better than these apps lol. I bought and app on my laptop, it’s complicated so I’m still figuring it out! I like taking shots from different angles, I’ve been using my 11-16mm lenses for these shots, it really lets you take advantage of those angles.
Same boat as you. Took photography in high school, back in 1985. Father had a darkroom built in the backyard. 2 enlargers. I had a 1945 press camera, a couple TLR's from the 50's and 60's. Would drive to Yosemite to take photos and spend up to 12 hours in the darkroom. Such a Ansel Adams wantabe....

Now, this is all new to me. Learning and my doll photography skills are coming along. Yes, there is a difference between shooting a real women vs. a doll.

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

Got a few new things in today. I love wedges so much.... lol
Attachments
DSC_2189.jpg
DSC_2189.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 1835 times
DSC_2168.jpg
DSC_2168.jpg (1003.19 KiB) Viewed 1835 times
DSC_2196.jpg
DSC_2196.jpg (901.43 KiB) Viewed 1835 times
DSC_2182.jpg
DSC_2182.jpg (767.88 KiB) Viewed 1835 times
DSC_2186.jpg
DSC_2186.jpg (990.87 KiB) Viewed 1835 times

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Wow! That's it!
Great poses , really sexy lingerie and shoes

That's my favorite!
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Wow! That's it!
Great poses , really sexy lingerie and shoes

That's my favorite!

That was my favorite as well!! Thanks for the feedback!

KeyboardCowboy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by KeyboardCowboy »

Very Nice! :glou:

I just got my Sydney myself. After a month of waiting on pins and needles! Most fun of all FedEx delivered her to my leasing office even though I was home, just this. :shakefist:
The office staff were all like "what the heck is in here?" I'm like "furniture...yeah..furniture" :roll:

Trying to carry this up 2 flights of stairs was not fun,Thanks lazy FedEx driver!

I'm glad I got the 140cm doll and not a larger one, this girl is petite, but heavy!

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

KeyboardCowboy wrote:Very Nice! :glou:

I just got my Sydney myself. After a month of waiting on pins and needles! Most fun of all FedEx delivered her to my leasing office even though I was home, just this. :shakefist:
The office staff were all like "what the heck is in here?" I'm like "furniture...yeah..furniture" :roll:

Trying to carry this up 2 flights of stairs was not fun,Thanks lazy FedEx driver!

I'm glad I got the 140cm doll and not a larger one, this girl is petite, but heavy!

Don’t blame the driver man! These dolls require a signature and as a driver 9/10 times at apartments the customer isn’t home. That’s why I asked for mine to be delivered to a Fedex office location. Each driver has a minimum of 80 stops, with multiple packages over 80lbs. Always best to do your part so it’s simple for you and the driver.....

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

snav hows things going with you an kayla? love the pic's
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

MelancholyKing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MelancholyKing »

@Snav I have a few questions about the 141 if you don't mind answering. I was wondering what skin color that is on your 141 and I also wanted to know what clothing & shoe size you use for the doll so that everything fits properly. Lastly I wanted to know where you get your clothing for your doll from because the outfits in your pictures look great!

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

MelancholyKing wrote:@Snav I have a few questions about the 141 if you don't mind answering. I was wondering what skin color that is on your 141 and I also wanted to know what clothing & shoe size you use for the doll so that everything fits properly. Lastly I wanted to know where you get your clothing for your doll from because the outfits in your pictures look great!
Sorry I have been so inactive lately! Work has been crazy for me so I haven’t had much time to upload pics. As far as Kayla goes, she is the 141 f cup with tan skin. I will be honest, clothing has been hit and miss for her, I typically go fo for xtra small or small. Most of what I’ve posted has been stretch clothing. Amazon has a lot of extremely inexpensive options, I got some g string panties “not photographed yet” for .25c a piece and they are very nice. The shoes I got were size 5.5. They where still a little big but not by much. Hope that helps and I’ll post more pics soon!

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Good job with the photos! She looks great. And thanks for sharing!
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

INFORMATIONS