reallovesexdolls.com

Here is Kayla!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
MelancholyKing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Here is Kayla!

Post by MelancholyKing »

Snav wrote:
MelancholyKing wrote:@Snav I have a few questions about the 141 if you don't mind answering. I was wondering what skin color that is on your 141 and I also wanted to know what clothing & shoe size you use for the doll so that everything fits properly. Lastly I wanted to know where you get your clothing for your doll from because the outfits in your pictures look great!
Sorry I have been so inactive lately! Work has been crazy for me so I haven’t had much time to upload pics. As far as Kayla goes, she is the 141 f cup with tan skin. I will be honest, clothing has been hit and miss for her, I typically go fo for xtra small or small. Most of what I’ve posted has been stretch clothing. Amazon has a lot of extremely inexpensive options, I got some g string panties “not photographed yet” for .25c a piece and they are very nice. The shoes I got were size 5.5. They where still a little big but not by much. Hope that helps and I’ll post more pics soon!
No worries, it happens to the best of us. I also had one last question, is this regular TPE or Extra/Ultra soft? Some have mentioned the 141 to be a bit firm and I wanted to know if that was the case for you in regards to softness. Also thanks for taking the time out to answer back, I greatly appreciate it :D

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hey MelancholyKing

I own the 141 as well. My doll is on the firmer side, like you mentioned...
This was more than one year ago though.
I'm pretty sure, they use actually a lot more softer TPE for this amazing doll
New regular TPE feels great and is very soft
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Atsuma

Post by Atsuma »

Very nice pictures and great taste in clothing. Did you get all of her outfits off of Amazon?

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

she keeps getting hotter with every photo shoot there dr. gratz
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

MelancholyKing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MelancholyKing »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Hey MelancholyKing

I own the 141 as well. My doll is on the firmer side, like you mentioned...
This was more than one year ago though.
I'm pretty sure, they use actually a lot more softer TPE for this amazing doll
New regular TPE feels great and is very soft
Sorry for the late reply & thanks for the info. Its nice to know that its softer, I was a bit afraid of it being too firm but thats a relief to hear

INFORMATIONS