reallovesexdolls.com

She has Arrived

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: She has Arrived

Post by Lindzee69 »

Endless War wrote:
DollDaddy27 wrote:I never even heard of "enhanced mouth" feature. What does it mean? What head number is she? she looks very cute. Anyway.. Congrats on your new partner. Take good care and post lots of pics!

-DD27
You know, I ignorantly ordered two of my girls with the "enhanced mouth option" and still don't know what it means myself. Guess I should have figured that out first. On Persephonie (WM#88) she has teeth where the regular one doesn't, but I see no teeth on apollo5004's girl, so now I'm really lost.
I have the same questions about that and my custom head is in production and I still don't know what to expect - teeth or no teeth with the enhanced mouth and tongue. Sent an email about this but no reply from RLSD. I'm sure this is a complicated thing to add into the dolls head and a new feature. Wait and see :)

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Congratulations on your new doll.

The head or more accurately, the face issue is due to a faulty pour. Should not have left the factory but it is reassuring to hear of them accepting responsibility and sending a replacement.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Congrats on the doll!! I remember getting mine and opening the box for the first time...............quite the stiffening experience. lol

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

shes beautiful. i'm sure you'll have lots of funtimes!

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

apollo5004 wrote:My Honey Bunny arrived today, had a few scratches here and there and a hole on her shoulder, and a indented face, which at times can be unfolded for a little bit till it goes back to being dented in, but I have to say she feels so freaking real to the touch, hands down better then silicone, and can anyone tell me How to post images that are higher in pixels? Gosh Dam Iphone..
My first doll will be shipping to me and seeing all these posts about damaged dolls is really concerning. It looks like the factory does attempt to protect the doll but the shipping box and support for the doll is lacking so when the box gets bounced around - damage occurs. I am curious to know the damage ratio from WM Dolls?. How many people get their doll in perfect condition??

These are high $ personal products being shipped from China so in the event of damage that person may be reluctant to refuse the shipment and send it back, or get it home and see the damage and realize the cost to ship a broken doll back - plus all the explaining you will have to do on customs forms.

I am going to pick this up at the local fedex/ups facility instead of having it get put on a truck and delivered, if I can do that.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

apollo5004 wrote:Update: Stacey got back with me and she said she'd never seen anything like that, she hasn't heard back from the factory, but she is going to send me a new head, and whatever this is it's not normal, she is also sending me a premium care kit for the inconvenience.. This is why I decided to go with them on my first TPE doll, cause I was told they have one of the best customer service and in my opinion when you are looking for a high quality product, look for the high quality service as well... It's good to know they have your back :D :D :D :D .. cjgeek33 I ordered mine on the 26th of November got it the 29th of December, so for me about a month..
:thumbs_up: to Stacey, stepping up to the plate & making it right. My hunch it was caused from prolonged compression during shipping or during the curing process.

apollo5004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apollo5004 »

Hi all, I decided to get a different replacement head after hours of thinking about it.. Lol.. I decided to go with head# 159 with grey eyes, and tan of course. Going clothes shopping today, all light colors only to start with.. Lindzee69, it seems sometimes a gamble with the shipping process, but in the case of my honey's face it was just a case of bad luck, and Boobman said it perfectly stepping up to the plate. RLSD will have your back if anything goes wrong..
Attachments
IMG_0357.JPG
IMG_0357.JPG (338.19 KiB) Viewed 2130 times

xeffects
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xeffects »

Endless War wrote:
DollDaddy27 wrote:I never even heard of "enhanced mouth" feature. What does it mean? What head number is she? she looks very cute. Anyway.. Congrats on your new partner. Take good care and post lots of pics!

-DD27
You know, I ignorantly ordered two of my girls with the "enhanced mouth option" and still don't know what it means myself. Guess I should have figured that out first. On Persephonie (WM#88) she has teeth where the regular one doesn't, but I see no teeth on apollo5004's girl, so now I'm really lost.
The enhanced mouth option has a tongue built into the doll while the non-enhanced version simply features a basic hole in the mouth.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

I'm glad to hear that they are taking good care of you. I'm a newbie and I just ordered my first doll from them.
Nice to know they are on the ball.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

Urdor Izajar wrote:The enhanced mouth includes tongue and that thing that hangs down in the back of your mouth. No teeth.

I'd contact Stacy at RLSD about that face. That's just not right.
That thing is called your uvula. Bear says it yur gagger.
Bears naughty but nice kitten

spacedust
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by spacedust »

Congrats! It's a bummer about the wait but well worth it :thumbs_up:

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

So glad you worked it out. Me and my sisters, all have minor flaws, but that was pretty severe. Its a little, um, awkward, but Bear waited for Arashi's Giant noggin to arrive for a week or so. IMHO the vendor should have caught that. I fit was a TDF vendor, ask TDF mods to step in and help. Even us non TDF dolls got standards!
Bears naughty but nice kitten

INFORMATIONS