reallovesexdolls.com

She is finally here!!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

She is finally here!!

Post by Snav »

Well it was quite the wait, but as has been stated many many times before it was well worth it! I got the 141 f cup and I must say for me the size is perfect, not too big and also not too small. Shipping was extremely quick, I was a little concerned to see that the neck bolt had punched through the box but there was zero damage to the doll whatsoever. If anyone out there is on the fence about jumping into this.... DO IT. Extremely life like and the detail is phenomenal.

Btw I’m having trouble uploading pictures... any tips? I think it’s telling me they are too large

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: She is finally here!!

Post by Snav »

Also I got the standing foot option but for the life of me I can’t get her to balance

His + Hers Love Doll

Post by His + Hers Love Doll »

We just got our 157 B cup today and I haven’t been able to get to balance either. Partially because she’s new and I’m afraid to move her around so much.
~Our Beautiful Muse, Kimber~ WM 157cm B Cup With 162 Head

ALL PHOTOS TAKEN WITH iPhone 8

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog #2 “The Muse”
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... er-is-back

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog On Kimber:
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... rs-delight

Scroll Though Kimbers Forum Post To See Her Very First Photos To Her Most Recent

viewtopic.php?f=379&t=94812

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

Yea it’s a lot more difficult than I expected. That’s the only reason I haven’t given her a wash yet, don’t want to ruin her form.

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

Snav wrote:Well it was quite the wait, but as has been stated many many times before it was well worth it! I got the 141 f cup and I must say for me the size is perfect, not too big and also not too small. Shipping was extremely quick, I was a little concerned to see that the neck bolt had punched through the box but there was zero damage to the doll whatsoever. If anyone out there is on the fence about jumping into this.... DO IT. Extremely life like and the detail is phenomenal.

Btw I’m having trouble uploading pictures... any tips? I think it’s telling me they are too large
congratz on your girls arrive home from her around the world tour. use windows paint too resize pic's
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

Does that work on the iPhone? I just did a search and couldn’t find it... thanks for the help, and I am loving my lady! Such a great snuggle buddy!

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

take an down load the pic's to your p.c. an if you are running windows op system. you should have windows paint installed. an you can resize the pic's

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

My computer is a Mac also, I’ll try it from there

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

Snav wrote:My computer is a Mac also, I’ll try it from there
ok cool mac should have a program that dose the same thing as windows paint

apollo5004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apollo5004 »

Congrats!!! :D :D I hope the your honeymoon is going well!! Lol :plaidskirt:
I was having the same problem with my Iphone taking pix, But I have a windows computer, and was told to use paint to change the pixels, I put mine to about 1000, I think that's a nice number for the pix in my opinion... :lol:

INFORMATIONS