reallovesexdolls.com

My First Doll - total custom head and body

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My First Doll - total custom head and body

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Lindzee69 wrote:As far as Lindzee doll body - 5'4", 105 lbs (not doll weight), 34-24-34, B Cup, 5cm aeriolas, bare down there with a removable vagina and standing feet. Had many old pics of her in a bikini - that i had to scan - so they should be able to do a good job from that. Hopefully I get a good Chinese sculptor :)
Wow!
That's so exciting, only hearing about it. Really beautiful and sweet proportions, your Lindzee has :)
‎I can imagine how do you feel, especially when it's your own wife . How could you express your love to her more, than with something like this.

We all would love to see the results of body and head in comparison with the original.
But it's absolutely comprehensible, to keep that private. Particularly the face.

I think, as the world biggest seller of WM dolls, your wonderful project, is in good hands with RLSD
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

Dr Dollinger wrote:
Lindzee69 wrote:As far as Lindzee doll body - 5'4", 105 lbs (not doll weight), 34-24-34, B Cup, 5cm aeriolas, bare down there with a removable vagina and standing feet. Had many old pics of her in a bikini - that i had to scan - so they should be able to do a good job from that. Hopefully I get a good Chinese sculptor :)
Wow!
That's so exciting, only hearing about it. Really beautiful and sweet proportions, your Lindzee has :)
‎I can imagine how do you feel, especially when it's your own wife . How could you express your love to her more, than with something like this.

We all would love to see the results of body and head in comparison with the original.
But it's absolutely comprehensible, to keep that private. Particularly the face.

I think, as the world biggest seller of WM dolls, your wonderful project, is in good hands with RLSD
Thanks - I am lucky to have her :) And I will share what I can to stay private. Not really happy with RLSD at this point with the lack of communication and going on 30 days and not even in production. But I know with all the orders they are busy, this is a custom job that takes more time and that it is the holiday weeks where even one needs time off. Hopefully they get going on this first thing the new year.

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

Lindzee69 wrote:
Dr Dollinger wrote:
Wow!

Thanks - I am lucky to have her :) And I will share what I can to stay private. Not really happy with RLSD at this point with the lack of communication and going on 30 days and not even in production. But I know with all the orders they are busy, this is a custom job that takes more time and that it is the holiday weeks where even one needs time off. Hopefully they get going on this first thing the new year.

Cool - RLSD has it in production. Cant wait to see the body cast that they will make the TPE doll from. I sent them good body pics so should be right on :)

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Lindzee69 wrote:
Hi Lindzee69,

I know I have personally emailed with you and discussed your order progress. I was surprised to see this post saying it wasn't even in production and looked into it. What I found is that your order status was never changed from 'Processing' to 'In Production'. That was a huge oversite by our payments dept and so we are very sorry for that. Please rest assured that your order was placed into production with the factory on Dec 18th. and is in the hands of the sculptors.

I will email you again when I receive the sculpt photos for your review! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly at stacey@rlsdlp.com =)

Kindest Regards, Stacey
Owner at RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
Lindzee69 wrote:
Hi Lindzee69,

I know I have personally emailed with you and discussed your order progress. I was surprised to see this post saying it wasn't even in production and looked into it. What I found is that your order status was never changed from 'Processing' to 'In Production'. That was a huge oversite by our payments dept and so we are very sorry for that. Please rest assured that your order was placed into production with the factory on Dec 18th. and is in the hands of the sculptors.

I will email you again when I receive the sculpt photos for your review! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly at stacey@rlsdlp.com =)

Kindest Regards, Stacey
Owner at RLSD
I kept seeing that my order status was not changed on my account and that made me think it was not being worked on. I know that it can be 60 days for something like this - sorry - i'm just impatient and trying to plan around this huge surprise showing up at my house. I have never done this before so I apologize for not knowing how all this works and what to expect. Thank you and Happy New Year :)

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

This is a great project, thanks for sharing what you can with us! The way this came about for you sounds perfect, with your wife saying she better look like her :thumbs_up:

Good luck with production and later, introduction!

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

EQ8t wrote:This is a great project, thanks for sharing what you can with us! The way this came about for you sounds perfect, with your wife saying she better look like her :thumbs_up:

Good luck with production and later, introduction!
I am brainstorming on that - how to introduce this doll to her. It is such a large package and the doll I will need to be prepared for "first conrtact". OMG this is so stressful - how to pull this off. I saved for a sex doll but went over budget on this custom doll on a whim, an impulse. Once WE get it i will have to explain the added cost, I can only hide that for a few months - I paid in full. Can't wait to show her off as much as I can. :) Never thought I would be blogging about this, exciting really.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

If the doll is super hot, don't you think the rest of the world should be able to order her too? ;)

kojima

Post by kojima »

This sounds really interesting. I understand not wanting to share too much in the interests of staying private. Once you get the doll, should you decide not to share pics of the face, I think we'll all have an answer as to how well they did on the sculpt. :wink:
Lindzee69 wrote:I kept seeing that my order status was not changed on my account and that made me think it was not being worked on. I know that it can be 60 days for something like this - sorry - i'm just impatient and trying to plan around this huge surprise showing up at my house. I have never done this before so I apologize for not knowing how all this works and what to expect. Thank you and Happy New Year :)
I'm still sorta new to dolls and TDF, but one thing that always surprised me was how closely the vendors worked with the customers. Many vendors on this site and even some manufacturers are referenced on a first name basis. They seem to be really involved with the community, doing more than just advertising, they will actually join the conversation and post comments in threads, which is very different than the usual business environment I'm used to. They seem to really do their best to take care of the customer. Stacey responding to you directly in the thread is just another example of that. Stick around on the forum, read up on tips and tutorials, ask questions, there's a lot of experience and knowledge here. I've learned a ton just by reading through various threads. Keep in touch with the community and I'm sure everything will work out. TDF has been a wonderful experience for me so far.
Currently boarding:
青山真綾 (Maaya Aoyama) ::WM 153 #85::

Maaya's Doll Album

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Robert Lloyd wrote:If the doll is super hot, don't you think the rest of the world should be able to order her too? ;)
I was thinking the same thing. :whistle:

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

Robert Lloyd wrote:If the doll is super hot, don't you think the rest of the world should be able to order her too? ;)
Sorry - nope :)

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Maybe we could persuade your wife then :mrgreen:
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Maybe we could persuade your wife then :mrgreen:
Thanks everyone for your encouraging comments as I await my doll. This will be a totally private thing but I will post pictures of the body after I get her. I never thought I would be blogging about something so personal and I will keep my posts limited. I dont even know how to post pictures but I will have to learn this stuff and post pics of the final body - WM will do a great job!! - they better! I appreciate all your advice and comments. So nervous about all this - WOW how am I going to introduce? I have like 30 ideas so far. :)

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

Lindzee69 wrote:
Sorry - nope :)
From seeing all the available dolls on the internet I don't think my doll body style would be popular. She will be heavy - probably 85lbs at 5'4" 34-24-34. Thinking about ways to move her around the house - a custom dolly!

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I have a strong preference for dating tiny girls. I love five foot tall brunettes. So a 4'10" sex doll for me isn't much different than what I'm used to in real life. I dated a girl for a while and she was just an absolute bitch. She once asked me why I put up with her. The answer was, of course, "Well...you're a five foot tall brunette! I'm willing to tolerate quite a bit of bitchiness from five foot tall brunettes."

I admire you for working so hard to make it just like her though. I would have made her 5 inches shorter for weight reasons alone.

INFORMATIONS