reallovesexdolls.com

12 Days of Real Love XXXMas Sale is here!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

12 Days of Real Love XXXMas Sale is here!

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Thank you everyone for another amazing year at Real Love Sex Dolls!

To show our appreciation we bring you... The 12 Days of Real Love XXXMas!

Enjoy 20% off everything (including sale prices) storewide! That means ALL Dolls, Heads, Storage Solutions and Accessories! PLUS we are giving away an exclusive XXXMas gift set with orders of $500 or more, with a new gift every day for 12 days!

Click here to see today's Special Limited Edition Gift! https://reallovesexdolls.com/promotions/

(Note: Only the current days' Gift Bag is added to the order. A new Gift Bag is revealed for each day of the promotion).

The 12 Days of Real Love XXXMas Sale runs through New Year's Day!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: 12 Days of Real Love XXXMas Sale is here!

Day 4 Free XXXMas Gift of the 12 Days of Real Love XXXMas Sale!
Christmas_Promo-2017-5.png
Christmas_Promo-2017-5.png (1.31 MiB) Viewed 2712 times
giftcalendar-day4.png
giftcalendar-day4.png (203.63 KiB) Viewed 2712 times
RLSD DOll SWAG!
dollclothes.png
dollclothes.png (264.45 KiB) Viewed 2712 times

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

12 Days of Real Love XXXMas - Day 5, Fresh Look Gift Set!
Premium Wig, Eyes, Lashes, Lash Glue and RLSD High Gloss for lips!
NewLookSet.png
NewLookSet.png (676.5 KiB) Viewed 2622 times

TheKruseMissile
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TheKruseMissile »

Do we get to choose the premium wig and eye colour? Or is it random or the exact ones in the picture?

TheKruseMissile
Apprentice
Apprentice

Well, it's too late now. Might have pulled the trigger on buying something if I knew the answer.

It would be really nice if there was an actual detailed description of these daily bags.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

TheKruseMissile wrote:Do we get to choose the premium wig and eye colour? Or is it random or the exact ones in the picture?
Yes, you do get to choose. If you want the Fresh New Look gift set instead of the current promotion, just note it in your order notes and we'll change it out for you.
https://reallovesexdolls.com/promotions

Kindest Regards, Stacey
Last edited by jiayi on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fixed url tag

TheKruseMissile
Apprentice
Apprentice

That URL doesn't work. Loads an error screen.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

I fixed the URL.

TheKruseMissile
Apprentice
Apprentice

Now it just goes to the main page for the promotion, but not the description of the specific gift bag.

There isn't a way to click or tap the individual bags to get a better explanation of what's in them or how they work.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

TheKruseMissile wrote:Now it just goes to the main page for the promotion, but not the description of the specific gift bag.

There isn't a way to click or tap the individual bags to get a better explanation of what's in them or how they work.
Something of a missed opportunity here. They could have used the RLSD twitter feed to show off the daily bags with each release. Rather then just the initial announcement posted on the 21th.
I would have liked to know more about today's bag which just list "New Doll Wardrobe". The tile/bag shows two dress that aren't listed in their clothing section.

On a side note you might just use their chat function. This is found in the lower right corner on their site to ask about today's offer.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Here is the link to the 12 Days of Real Love XXXMas gifts! https://reallovesexdolls.com/12-days-of ... gift-sets/ With complete descriptions and large pictures. =)

Kindest Regards, Stacey

INFORMATIONS