reallovesexdolls.com

Why exactly aren't they promoting this one LIKE CRAZY??

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Timedilation

Re: Why exactly aren't they promoting this one LIKE CRAZY??

Post by Timedilation »

I just want to know how they got such large boobs and only 64 pounds

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Almost perfect doll for many of us. The only thing I dislike is the pendulous nature of the breasts. The size and shape is beautiful but the attachment base width, as with so many dolls, is too narrow, and so much breast falls below the inferior mammary fold which is put on the doll too high. Looks good in the standing position, gives nice sway and jiggle, but lying down the breast can't settle into a more high up on the chest position because it is TPE. I wish WM would talk to JY and I think they could get it right. This is just my opinion of course.
SmartSelectImage_2017-05-22-10-54-46.png
SmartSelectImage_2017-05-22-10-54-46.png (1.01 MiB) Viewed 791 times
For example this model the inferior mammary fold is much lower and so the base attachment has a wider diameter. Looks great upright or lying down..
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

This new doll was highlighted when first introduced. I'm very happy to see others taking notice. I think she's fantastic!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

swann

Post by swann »

Almost got it right. Just need bigger boobs. :P

Just kidding. The boobs are too big and unbalanced with the rest of the body. That's why the weight is so low for such large boobs. Everything else is minimized. I had thoughts of getting the M cup doll though, so if they match the rest of the body... of course then it is a 90 pound doll.

Everything is a matter of taste though, just my opinion.

This is basically the doll for the guy who wants big boobs at a reasonable weight while still getting a full doll.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Perfect mid-sized doll - large breasts, just tall enough to appear to be a real woman and only 29kgs. A very good balance for lovers of large breasts.

INFORMATIONS