reallovesexdolls.com

Wrist rotation in 140A

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Wrist rotation in 140A

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Nord wrote: Mine is from Oct 2015 and does not have rotating wrists. So I was that unlucky, huh?
Unfortunately it looks like that :|

Possible it depends on the model. I can remember me somewhat, that they started with one and then said in 2016 they were all upgraded. But not sure about that...
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

Well I arrived in Georgia on November 16, 2015 so I must have been actually born in the later part of October, My official Birthday is listed as October 21, 1992 "Does anyone recognize that Date" The Month and Day Not the Year! (Think Back to The Future!)

But yea; My wrists rotate, but my right one is very loose, CC can't quite figure exactly where it rotates. It isn't at the wrist joint, that we know! It seems to be about midway between the elbow and wrist! If we can find out any info we will post it in this thread!
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

This is a 110cm, but from use I'd say it's the same skeleton design as my 140's.
IMG_5122.JPG
IMG_5122.JPG (1.63 MiB) Viewed 878 times
Wrist Rotation is contained in a joint above the elbow.

I can absolutely verify that it is not at the wrist.

April is a different doll, so her and MJ may not agree on their skeletons, but this is how MJ and Becka work.

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Not quite as your 140 has hinged wrists, doesn't she! So there could and very well may be other differences as well. I would think your 140 has more in common with the larger dolls. Also doesn't your 140 have proper foot plates! Hope I am not wrong!

Aprils wrist rotation is not at the wrist this is for sure! But I am not sure where it is! It may very well be at the elbow!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

grimreefer24601

I'd give you credit in doubt CC, but my 140's seem to rotate exactly where this skeleton shows the rotation joint.

You are correct that this is not the exact same skeleton at MJ or Becka. I meant it's the same design for the wrist rotation as far as I can tell. There are many other things on this skeleton that aren't the same on my 140's, but there is a lot that is similar.

grimreefer24601

Well CC, I'll say you're right. It really seems like the rotation is at the elbow. Because it is. But it's not the above elbow joint, there is an additional below elbow rotation joint.

I went and tested Becka's movements. I can turn her wrist without turning her elbow, which mean there must be two joints. My guess is that both are located at the elbow. Since we both know they are not at the wrist.

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

Yes there is I believe a turning joint on both sides of the elbow! You are correct I believe, I am still trying to verify that. I simply meant that dolls 100cm and below do not have the sophistication of the larger dolls! Such as wrist joints and true foot plates. Although I think that has changed also. It wasn't long ago, and some off brands may still not have hinged wrists and also may still use a wire loop for the foot! These were horrible and I am glad they are rarely used anymore! These practices in some ways were worse than the gooseneck!
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

INFORMATIONS