reallovesexdolls.com

Wrist rotation in 140A

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
thraxiusrex
Active Poster
Active Poster

Wrist rotation in 140A

Post by thraxiusrex »

So Alice and I have had a bit of difficulty getting her wrists to rotate. I did a search on it and found some advice but couldn't get them to budge. Do RLSD not do rotating wrists for the 140 or am I missing something?
thraxiusrex is the account of Alice Laura and her boyfriend

Doll Album gallery: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14913

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: Wrist rotation in 140A

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

keep trying (carefully). RLSD wouldn't be any different, they don't make the doll, WM does. Same as all vendors get.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

thraxiusrex wrote:So Alice and I have had a bit of difficulty getting her wrists to rotate. I did a search on it and found some advice but couldn't get them to budge. Do RLSD not do rotating wrists for the 140 or am I missing something?
Hi Thraxiusrex,

All WM Dolls have the same skeleton designs, regular or with shrugging shoulders... but all the arm joints, wrists, and hands are exactly the same. It sounds like maybe your joint is just tight. I often find it easier to rotate the wrist by grabbing the arm just above the wrist and turn. You might try that way if you haven't.

I'm having the factory make a motion video for you to demonstrate how you should be able to rotate it.

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

It's not actually the wrist that rotates. At least from what I've been able to see. If it were, grabbing above the wrist as Stacey suggested wouldn't work. I rotate my WM girls arms by bending them at the elbow, and rotating them. That's where it seem the actual rotation happens.

I've replaced a hand plate on my WM140 at the wrist. That joint doesn't have a rotation.

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

Hey Stacey; Any chance the factory might do a video on how to tighten a loose wrist, My left wrist has become quite loose since I left RLSD. AND NO! I am NOT getting OLD! so don't even go there! HEHE!

But if you could possibly get them to do a video on that it would be Great!

Thank You!

April Annabelle Atleur -AKA- TripleA

PS: Tell Martine Hi!
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

With mine, i find it easiest to first bend the wrist at a 90 degree angle to the arm, and then rotate it.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Maledictus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Maledictus »

Thanks for the tips!

I've experienced the same problem... I just didn't mind enough to ask.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Here is the video for you from the factory.
Attachments
Wrist video (2).mp4
(16.06 MiB) Downloaded 2301 times

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:All WM Dolls have the same skeleton designs, regular or with shrugging shoulders... but all the arm joints, wrists, and hands are exactly the same.
For 135cm+ models I know this is true, but I think I've seen somewhere than the 100cm models have a little less mobility. I'm not sure they have rotating wrists or ankles.

And of course, the thickness of finger wires seems to vary as well.

Dragon Universe

Post by Dragon Universe »

I have the 140A doll and her wrists rotate ok, I remember they were a bit difficult at first. Over time they loosened up enough so I can rotate them,

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

The wrists on my 125 do rotate, but it's a bit tricky as her hands are kind of small. Just not a lot to get hold of.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

If wrists doesn't rotate ( nothing to do with forearm rotation), it's either a scam product, to tight wrists (need some more courage & pressure to move) or a pre 2016 doll.
The upgrade for the rotation of the wrist was early 2016 on every doll.
Thicker wires for the fingers were on new dolls in the mid of 2016. One of the first was the RLSD WM141 (maybe the first of them all)
Then they changed in steps the diameter. My WM160 has really thick & durable wires. And that's now standard.
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

I am from 2015 and MY wrists rotate, I DO have one that is too lose now!
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

WOW!
From October 2015?
Then you are one of the lucky first ones :D

Unfortunately my doll has a loosen wrist too. Don't know how to fix it the best way. If it's welded or only nut loosened..
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Mine is from Oct 2015 and does not have rotating wrists. So I was that unlucky, huh? :D I remember this became news in early 2016 as well, but didn't know they managed to ship some as early as 2015.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

INFORMATIONS