reallovesexdolls.com

Delivery time

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
JoeT
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Delivery time

Post by JoeT »

Ive been waiting 5 weeks and all I get is robo messages.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

JoeT wrote:Ive been waiting 5 weeks and all I get is robo messages.
Robo messages? I assume you mean the status updates that are emailed to you when we add an update your order?

We manually do those you know, they are not "robo messages".

Estimated delivery time is 3-6* weeks as stated on our website.

If you want to talk to us more in-depth about your order, just contact us. We have online chat all day, a toll-free phone number, email, and a contact form where you can speak to us anytime. We are happy to help and answer any questions you may have.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

x3ro456
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by x3ro456 »

Couple years ago I ordered a 100cm, that took 3 weeks then ordered 141cm Zoe, that took about 4 weeks.

Not surprised there are some delays. Dolls probably got a little more notoriety from that comedian talking about Jasmine plus there are some back orders from Chinese new years. Also RLSD had a couple sales. So they are literally building an army of sex dolls right now.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

I guess I picked the wrong time to order my first doll.
This is my 5th week and the only correspondence I ever got was the day after I ordered.
The newbie I am, I thought that must be normal, but after reading this thread, I guess not.
But given a choice, I prefer my meal to be good, over fast.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

The Messenger wrote:I guess I picked the wrong time to order my first doll.
This is my 5th week and the only correspondence I ever got was the day after I ordered.
The newbie I am, I thought that must be normal, but after reading this thread, I guess not.
But given a choice, I prefer my meal to be good, over fast.
Please email me directly at stacey@reallovesexdolls.com and I'll look into your order. Unless you got a Jasmine doll (163 H-cup) it's unusual that your doll is not in QC after 5 weeks. Of course there are always exceptions to every rule, but either way, I'll find out exactly where your doll is in production.

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Hey Stacy,

I emailed you directly 4 days ago but I have not received a response.
Did you get my email?
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

JoeT
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JoeT »

Its been six weeks now ands its been in QC for 3 weeks. No revised shipping date or offer of refund. Not looking good.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

The Messenger wrote:Hey Stacy,

I emailed you directly 4 days ago but I have not received a response.
Did you get my email?
No i haven't. PM me here with your email address please.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

JoeT wrote:Its been six weeks now ands its been in QC for 3 weeks. No revised shipping date or offer of refund. Not looking good.
We have strict quality control. If she is still in QC, then there are issue(s) that we won't approve and we are working with WM Dolls to get her correct on your behalf. Feel free to contact us with your order number and we will let you know what the issue is.

D0LLN00b
Apprentice
Apprentice

Long wait time

Post by D0LLN00b »

So I order the popular jasmine doll and payed on march 1st. They say it would only take between 3-6 weeks but for me its already been 6 and a half weeks and now RLSD is now saying it will probably be done in late april or early may. Just wondering if anyone else had to wait longer then the expected time on their website because im starting to feel like nothing was really getting done within the first 6 weeks.. :|

D0LLN00b
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by D0LLN00b »

I've also had 6 weeks go by with no detailed info on the production. I ordered on march 1st and PMed RLSD about it and now they say the estimated time is now late April or possibly early May. I ordered the jasmine doll too. This is taking too long.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Long wait time

Post by Sofia dolll »

They are delayed due to the high volume of sales during the spring2018 sale 15% i imagine

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

D0LLN00b wrote:So I order the popular jasmine doll and payed on march 1st. They say it would only take between 3-6 weeks but for me its already been 6 and a half weeks and now RLSD is now saying it will probably be done in late april or early may. Just wondering if anyone else had to wait longer then the expected time on their website because im starting to feel like nothing was really getting done within the first 6 weeks.. :|

Sales and the popularity of dolls are Exploding. Just look at some of the photographs from manufacturers posted in various threads, dolls as far as the eye can see in these plants. Give it a little more time. May is just 2 weeks away. Stay on them for up-dates through e mail.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

D0LLN00b wrote:So I order the popular jasmine doll and payed on march 1st. They say it would only take between 3-6 weeks but for me its already been 6 and a half weeks and now RLSD is now saying it will probably be done in late april or early may. Just wondering if anyone else had to wait longer then the expected time on their website because im starting to feel like nothing was really getting done within the first 6 weeks.. :|
3-6 Weeks*, Exceptions may apply - is what it states.

The Jasmine doll, and all dolls with the 163cm H-cup body are the exception.

That doll is extremely popular because of the video Ryan Davis did with her and she is also new, so there are only a few molds made of it, which along with the demand makes the cue long for that body.

This has nothing to do with RLSD, we have absolutely no control over that. That is all within the WM Doll factory.

You are ahead of every other 163cm H-cup doll order that was placed after you on March 1st.

RLSD orders are the first filled at WM Dolls, so it's lucky that you ordered with us!

We are currently QCing 163cm H-cup orders that were placed in the last week of Feb, so I'd bet yours is not far now!

Kindest Regards, Stacey

D0LLN00b
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by D0LLN00b »

Thanks. kinda figured its due to popularity and high demand. hope mine will be done in a couple weeks like they said.

INFORMATIONS