reallovesexdolls.com

Delivery time

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
ortwin

Re: Orders taking longer lately?

Post by ortwin »

Thanks a lot, Stacey, for the update on the current situation and state of affairs in the factory!
I'm glad that I have chosen RLSD as the vendor to order from.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

ortwin wrote:Thanks a lot, Stacey, for the update on the current situation and state of affairs in the factory!
I'm glad that I have chosen RLSD as the vendor to order from.
I feel the same, glad to see Stacey on the forums with an update. My order just went into production a few days ago so I am not expecting anything for atleast a month, even then I know I can send an email to find out the status.

swann

Post by swann »

I also chose RLSD because they seem like the best vendor from what I can tell.

When you order something like a doll you just want to chat about it is all. :P

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

:multi: :multi: status update on my girl:The status of your order is now Exciting! Your doll is ready and in Quality Assurance for an eagle-eyed check! We'll update your order when verified to be 100% correct. NOTE: If it doesn't pass, we'll send it back until it does! woo hoo i'm so excited :multi: :multi: i should get pic's of my girl within a few day after q.a. check
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

Kahle33

Post by Kahle33 »

I ordered my doll on December 1st and they did send that kit but have heard nothing on the doll. It is now just listed as "part of your order has shipped the other part has not"

Was starting to get a bit worried. Wasn't sure if they were going to do the old "we sent you your order, don't know what your talking about" routine. But I am very glad to see this company is legit, just must be a backlog.

I can be patient. This is my first doll so wasn't sure what to expect.

I got the Kimberly, I imagine its a popular one.

MaydayTonight
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MaydayTonight »

So I just got an update saying that she's been shipped. That would make it 42 days since I ordered on Black Friday. All things considered, it wasn't that bad. Now it'll be another 5-6 days to get here.

Dragon Universe

Post by Dragon Universe »

Thanks Stacey too. Perfect answer. My main reason for creating this original post was compared to when I had my first doll ordered this was taking a few weeks longer. I do realize that these dolls have gotten way more popular and RLSD does such an awesome job with all of this, and the fact that it was the holidays I guess it is to be expected. I am very happy with my new order and so is Andromeda.
Attachments
IMG_0120.jpg
IMG_0120.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 2414 times

ortwin

Post by ortwin »

MaydayTonight wrote:So I just got an update saying that she's been shipped. That would make it 42 days since I ordered on Black Friday. All things considered, it wasn't that bad. Now it'll be another 5-6 days to get here.
Man, 42 days are substantial! I guess I need to brace myself with some extra patience.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

I'm just past 1 week from my order and production start, not expecting anything for awhile as my doll was listed as 3-5 weeks. I'm certainly not going to mind if she shipped out mid-January, although I can make it if it stretches into the 1st week of Feb. I've been busy buying outfits online and getting my place together.

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

Ortwin, I ordered the same day as you and trust me you will be happy! Kayla has been an awesome addition to my life and you will love your lady when she shows up!

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

Order Status: Happy Dance! Quality Assurance has approved your order to be 100% correct and it’s moved to packaging and shipping! We'll update your order with a tracking number as soon as it ships! woot woot
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

ortwin

Post by ortwin »

I'm 27 days in from production start, got update today about some items being shipped (wig, CBS kit and stuff).

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

These ladies train you on patience lol. Even when she arrives you will be counting down days for outfits to be delivered lol!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Snav wrote:These ladies train you on patience lol. Even when she arrives you will be counting down days for outfits to be delivered lol!
That is the truth! Wish, AliExpress, and Ebay have seen a lot of activity from me as I have bought quite a few outfits for my lady while I am waiting for her to be finished with production and shipped. I have a test piece and have been experimenting with that for clothes staining. Also have been getting the double and triple wash cycles done and out of way for color bleeding.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Um, just a word about shipments from China. Spring Festival, or, Chinese New Year is about to kick off, and the entire country shuts down for about a month. Don't shoot the messenger! :whistle:
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

INFORMATIONS