reallovesexdolls.com

First Doll ordered

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Tylus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

First Doll ordered

Post by Tylus »

My girlfriend and and I are very excited to have ordered our first Doll and already thinking about all the threesome fun we’re going to have. To indulge my fantasies about Vampires and huge tits we ordered the Seductra head (193) with the 4’11” O-cup body. This is my first post, but hopefully I’ll have the required five posts to allow me to put up photos when she arrives.

I’m still thinking about a name for her. She was ordered November 26, so hopefully we’ll be notified before Christmas that she has been shipped. Buying clothes for her has been tough, especially with the big boobs on that small frame, so we only have a few outfits so far. This is the first time in my life I’ve ever been excited about buying women’s clothes!
:D

MaydayTonight
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: First Doll ordered

Post by MaydayTonight »

Lol that's just awesome.

pixies4ever

Post by pixies4ever »

:) Nice to have a shared hobby, welcome to the forum!

jrunestrand
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jrunestrand »

I ordered a doll about the same time... I'm sure it's through a different vendor but I was wondering if you've received any notification yet...
I ordered through BCD and have gotten photos of the completed doll, but no travel plan. Just wondering.

Tylus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tylus »

I was sent a confirmation of the order the next business day. Several days later I was notified that they were shipping me the suspension kit and putting the Doll into production. I received the kit. They said they would notify me when the Doll ships, but I have not heard anything yet. I ordered it just after Black Friday, so I imagine they have a lot of orders to fulfill and it may be another week or two before they complete and ship it. Good luck with yours!

MaydayTonight
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MaydayTonight »

Apparently, the delay is affected by how popular the body that you ordered is. That's what I'm experiencing right now with the new 157 cm.

Huckleberry
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Huckleberry »

A great decision. I love my Nikki already and it's only been less than a week. I think a lot of women (who I do firmly believe lean a lot more bisexually than men) would be intrigued to try a threesome, or be with a doll, despite the social witch hunt that's gathering speed.

I'm dating (unsuccessfully, hence the need for Nikki, lol) but I'm throwing out to some potential suitors that I own a doll, to see their reaction. I know some crazy chicks who would be straight round to mine if they knew about Nikki.
Nikki : WM, 140cm, Head #88
She's a doll!

INFORMATIONS