reallovesexdolls.com

New Head, Old body

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

New Head, Old body

Post by ColColt »

I had read that the connector(s) for the new heads were different and wanted to find out if that was so and if indeed, how would they work if ordering a new head for a 2018 body. This was the response below. I'm not sure I know what they mean and don't know if a new head today would work with the WM158D girl I got last year since it's just the familiar screw on variety.
Attachments
ScreenHunter_737 Mar. 11 18.32.jpg
ScreenHunter_737 Mar. 11 18.32.jpg (48.34 KiB) Viewed 1841 times

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New Head, Old body

Post by RJ357 »

I could be wrong, but if my guess is correct, the head will still have the threaded insert that you can either screw in the head bolt or the quick connect adapter. I'm sure someone with more knowledge will be along shortly.

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Like this quick connect here, (not a WM though) will unscrew and take a normal head bolt.
Attachments
IMG_20190308_221928763_HDR-2268x3024.jpg
IMG_20190308_221928763_HDR-2268x3024.jpg (737.61 KiB) Viewed 1833 times

Taurusloverofdolls

Post by Taurusloverofdolls »

I saw a video about the new head connecter on RLSD's sight in the help & info section in the video gallery. It looks like the new connecter still screws into the neck of the body. I don't know if the threads on the new connecter are exactly the same. I would guess that they hopefully are the same. RLSD said nothing about them being different. The only difference I could tell is the head snaps onto the connecter instead of screwing. Sounds like old connecter bolt will not work with new heads. New connecter bolt will not work with old heads. The bodies should not be effected by the change.

Dragon Universe

Post by Dragon Universe »

I noticed that the older connectors were larger. I have had issues with getting a new body for an older head. That and I can't get the screw to unthread anymore. It hasn't rusted but just in too tight I guess. I tried pliers and just couldn't undo. I wanted to use one of the smaller screes from newer heads because I thought that it might be a remedy for the fact that new neck on the new body is too fat for the older head. I am starting to think ordering a new body for an older head isn't a good idea?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

The new connector is for convenience only. The head threading and the neck threading is the same as it's always been.

To our knowledge the pipe sizing has never changed. We have dolls up to five years old in house that can use current heads just fine.

The new snap on connector is threaded as normal on one end... that you would screw into the dolls neck... and then the head will just pop onto the connector and hold into the current threads.

:glou: Stacey

Pop-on Head Connector

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

When I said "new head", I didn't necessarily mean the latest heads like the #273 or#124 but rather, a head you wish to have like say, the #156 or #159, which has been around awhile. From what I understand a head of any sort from WM will fit my 2018 158D girl from the photos shown.

Thanks for the explanation.

INFORMATIONS