reallovesexdolls.com

Successful DIY Breast Enhancement!!!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Maecer

Re: Successful DIY Breast Enhancement!!!

Post by Maecer »

I need to know! Have there been any issues??? I'll be getting a doll soon, and would love to hear about long term results
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Maecer wrote:I need to know! Have there been any issues??? I'll be getting a doll soon, and would love to hear about long term results
Hi, Maecer. Sorry, I'm just seeing your post now, as I'd been away from the forum for many months... The doll that this thread concerns is no longer in my collection (was a private sale). That owner did not want the super-sized boobs, so I removed filler prior to sale. I had the doll for roughly 10 months, and when I removed materials, it was completely the same as when I'd put it in (this was the case with the two dolls that I'm now selling on the forum, only they had breast enhancements for a shorter time).
The reason that the material holds up the way it does is because it is an "emulsion." The slime toys are the best emulsion you would use as filler because of the surface tension. I've tried fluid artist-grade acrylic, latex acrylic, but these do not stay together the way the slime does.
If you look at the openings on the backs of the dolls that I'm selling now, or those on the doll which this thread is concerned with, you'll see that these are big, nasty openings... In the case of the dolls I'm selling, it is because I removed the material; and in the case of the doll for this thread, I'd just begun this technique, and was not as skilled as I am now.
I'm awaiting a 108cm or doll, and should have that within the next few weeks... I'll be doing this same breast enhancement, only with smaller incisions, and using a standard, but modified turkey baster. I will create a new thread with complete instructions. I've come a long way with this procedure, and I've been able to learn and take into account other factors. So I'll be able to do all of this provided that this new or doll has hollow breasts —I believe it does... Sorry for this extremely late response.

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

SC Klinecan you share the link to your new thread with this procedure if you got your 108cm doll and have done it please?
Thank you very much for all the work and showing us breast lovers the extra potential a doll might have.

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

Hi SC Kline,
would you recommend your procedure? I'm planing on doing the same thing for my next doll but I fear the long term results. Would you still advice to get the slime into the breasts from the back or better from under the arm pits and sealing the whole with a sort of hot needle afterwards? What kind of slime did you use exactly? As I'm living in Germany it won't be easy to get the exact same slime here which you used.
Sorry for digging out this old thread but I hope it will be usefull for others as well.
Cheers!
@Mods: Maybe you can move this thread to the "Dolls in general" section?

Teppo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Teppo »

I did an augmentation a while back using a needle directly through the nipple. A tiny hole in the TPE can stretch to easily accommodate a tube the diameter of a straw.

I wish a manufacturer would start out with small breasts and inflate with air to appear clearly "adult" for the trip through customs...

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

#1 - AMAZING JOB - those video are .. wow .. like you said .. mind blowing.
#2 - With the incisions you made .. you should have just given her angel wings like Victoria Secret models.

Why hide when you can improve?

again .. nice job!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Lover1; that's a pretty decent video! And looking forward to the continuation of this thread!
Def. would be nice to have just tiny/no scar, but the whole idea sounds interesting.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

CicadaSound80
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CicadaSound80 »

OP image makes me think of a blood eagle.
I want to make monsters, don't you?

gidedeon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gidedeon »

I recently attempted to fill my doll with slime but I am having an extremely hard time closing up the wound. Any advice? I made the incision under the breast so it would be noticeable but nothing i try will close it.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Wheezer and a few others (me) would have suggested the relatively non-toxic 3M VHB Tape Universal Primer UV paste option or a less aggressive paste of the more toxic 3M 94 Primer :)

INFORMATIONS