reallovesexdolls.com

Successful DIY Breast Enhancement!!!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
SC Kline

Re: Successful DIY Breast Enhancement!!!

Post by SC Kline »

This is sort of a dumb question, but because the subject of toxicity has come up: I read another review thread where a guy just got a new TPE doll and said that he went down on it and kissed it also... Are these dolls safe enough to do that with? If so, what about the oils that are in the TPE. I'm asking because I'd like to extend my experiences with my doll. So is this some understood thing; that you can do this with the TPE?

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

You would assume I'd know the answer given what the hell I've done with my doll—ha!

nimble_navigator
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nimble_navigator »

I wonder if another comment of mine is still in post purgatory? I guess if this one shows up and the other doesn't I'll just post again.

As for the toxicity, there is another post here in which WM themselves say their dolls are safe to kiss. This was posted before your ultra-soft TPE was on the market so I guess it wouldn't hurt to get more up to date confirmation from them.

Elsewhere people have noted that because TPE is porous it is tough to keep sterile which I would take to mean that going down on her is fine provided you keep her clean. I'm sure more experienced members can add more.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Interesting. It does make be wonder though given that TPE forever leaches it's oils. I used to stand my old doll on pieces of card board for storage, and there'd always be blotch marks around the feet.

nimble_navigator
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

When I first saw that photo with the towel in it, I thought maybe you were installing some kind of internal bra. The way plastic surgeons do it sounds pretty nuts. They drill titanium screws in one of the girl's ribs and attach material to it in a crescent shape so that it acts as a sort of sling around the implant, keeping some of the tension off the skin.

I've been trying to come up with ideas for how that could be done for dolls. I was thinking of using something like a trash bag because it's thin and durable and then filling it with slime, but a trash bag could get kind of noisy if the surrounding TPE doesn't keep it from crinkling.

Anyway, something like that sounds like a good starting point to me for not only enlarging the breasts beyond what gravity would otherwise allow, but also for thinning the wall of TPE without worrying about tearing. Now to address the very minor hurdle in that these dolls have no ribs...

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

People used to drink mineral oil as a laxative. When people use baby oil, they're probably absorbing some through the skin. I gather that some people have concerns about the long-term effects, but you could say that about a lot of things. You'd be surprised what's allowed in tap water (in the US, anything not forbidden is allowed)!

That said, I don't know if mineral oil is _all_ that's oozing out from TPE...

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

nimble_navigator wrote:When I first saw that photo with the towel in it, I thought maybe you were installing some kind of internal bra. The way plastic surgeons do it sounds pretty nuts. They drill titanium screws in one of the girl's ribs and attach material to it in a crescent shape so that it acts as a sort of sling around the implant, keeping some of the tension off the skin.

I've been trying to come up with ideas for how that could be done for dolls. I was thinking of using something like a trash bag because it's thin and durable and then filling it with slime, but a trash bag could get kind of noisy if the surrounding TPE doesn't keep it from crinkling.

Anyway, something like that sounds like a good starting point to me for not only enlarging the breasts beyond what gravity would otherwise allow, but also for thinning the wall of TPE without worrying about tearing. Now to address the very minor hurdle in that these dolls have no ribs...
I've been thinking about internal bras too! Also, there's also a new(er) breast implant protocol, "Sub-fascial breast augmentation". Instead of going below the muscle (too deep, looks weird when muscles are flexed) or below the skin (too shallow, looks bolted on), it's in between, just below the fascia (Goldilocks). I wonder if a fascial layer for dolls would help take the burden off the TPE skin to be both structural and "skin-like" - the "Do one thing and do it well" philosophy.

nimble_navigator
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

That's exactly it! The bag or balloon or whatever would act as the fascia and could then be affixed to the skeleton here-ish I'm thinking
skeleton-marked.jpg
skeleton-marked.jpg (114.78 KiB) Viewed 3521 times
I suggested a bag because it could hold a lot and yet you could still make it under-inflated so you'd get less resistance when squeezing it. I dunno the terminology for this so I hope I'm getting my point across.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

If the skin was non-structural, maybe it could be painted/sprayed on to the structural layer. Fixing accidental scrapes and stains would be a lot easier! You could have a longer-lasting doll that way, and customization would be easier.

nimble_navigator
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I'm pretty sure I'm missing something so walk me through this. The TPE is the non-structural, skin layer, yeah? Or maybe not, because I don't know how they spray on TPE. Okay, so there are three layers, the skin, the fascia, and the implant. What are each of those three layers comprised of?

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

I was just thinking out loud - your guess is as good as mine!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

SC Kline wrote:Interesting. It does make be wonder though given that TPE forever leaches it's oils. I used to stand my old doll on pieces of card board for storage, and there'd always be blotch marks around the feet.
Cardboard is hydrophilic; it'll suck up most liquids. Beyond relative sturdiness, it provides a small measure of anti-moisture control which is why its so popular as shipping material.

Needless to say, you shouldn't let your dolls touch cardboard. When putting your doll back in the box, make sure its properly wrapped. For the big breasts dolls, make sure their chest is covered as well so the inner flap of top of the box doesn't collapse down onto her (the styrofoam inserts she shipped with will help)

nimble_navigator wrote:That's exactly it! The bag or balloon or whatever would act as the fascia and could then be affixed to the skeleton here-ish I'm thinking
I believe what we're talking about is two breast shaped bags that hang around the neck and sit on the front of the chest that can then be filled with your slime. Each one should also tied around its back bar as well to prevent any displacement and to provide support when leaning over/doggystyle.

The problem is finding a material that both doesn't melt when the TPE is poured into the mold and doesn't rise or sink against the TPE while its being poured (same buoyancy)

I think factory might do something similar to create the interior cavities for hollow breasts but the airbags either melt away, or they deflate them and pull them back out through the neck or cuts in the underarm area. I wish I knew exactly how they did this because it would give insight into how they might make permanent slime bags someday.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

You know, now that I've looked at these skeleton examples, two things come to mind... 1. I really need to go in and loosen the joints —she's way too stiff. I've found with this doll that because of her curviness and relative shortness, I really want to change her up with less effort during exercise. This has been frustrating thus far. This is not to say that the doll isn't well-built; she's just too stiff for my taste —so stiff that it's like I have to commit to a position, and if I have to change it, the mood gets fumbled. 2. Perhaps someone could tell me if these dolls' top halves are able to lean left or right while still facing forward? If that is the case, and that is a swivel-joint, this may explain the uneven boob-sag. The more I look at her, I can tell that her right shoulder is lower as well. This is not a boob problem.

nimble_navigator
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I've read that the joints loosen over time, so maybe if you just move her joints over and over, like as you're watching TV or something, you'll speed up the process?

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

nimble_navigator wrote:I've read that the joints loosen over time, so maybe if you just move her joints over and over, like as you're watching TV or something, you'll speed up the process?
I don't know, Nimble... My old 155cm loosened over time, but only in certain joints and nowhere near to the degree that I would've preferred. I'm just not a patient man anymore. I'd really only have to do the knees.

INFORMATIONS