reallovesexdolls.com

REVIEW: 142 cm G-cup "ULTRA-SOFT TPE" !!!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: REVIEW: 142 cm G-cup "ULTRA-SOFT TPE" !!!

Post by Meso »

SC Kline, thank you so much for this thread, for sticking with it, for answering all our questions, and honestly I'm happy with it all, but absolutely totally like the pics you post! I can't download enough of them.
So keep it all up; I appreciate all you're doing. I've been saving up for a 161 Passion doll, but I think you've shown me a smaller, lighter doll with really big breasts that surpasses the Sili Doll in softness (and sounds like so far, durability).
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Meso, Excellent, thanks for the praise on those pics! I'm most likely gonna post another set this evening covering poses that may help people understand the 142cm G-cup better.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

mananax wrote:Thanks for all your detailed info!! so as someone who has never felt the standard TPE or the Ultra soft, im getting the WM 152, should i get it in the ultra soft? or stick to original?
SC Kline wrote:Mananax, Don't get the ultra-soft if you like a tone body. But then again, the perceptions of what people consider to be "tone" fall along a vast continuum. My own definition of tone would be something slightly softer than the default blend material. My doll far exceeds this in softness.
SC Kline, the way I'm reading it, would you agree that standard is still the way to go unless you want to be experimental? The ultra-soft sounds like it might be too soft in too many areas (like the shoulders.) For a first doll this sounds like it could be troublesome.

But if manufacturers can figure out a way to mix ultra-soft into certain places (breasts and ass) it would be prefect in those areas. I find the standard TPE to be quite nice for arms, legs, waist and such, but much too firm where real ladies are soft and jiggly.

mananax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mananax »

Thanks!! im going to chance it with the ultra soft. ill just be extra careful but your review was too much for me to resist!

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Let me think on that my friend... I'm preparing a new photo set as we speak. I'm gonna hit it out of the park this time.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

SC Kline wrote:I'm gonna hit it out of the park this time.
I'm in the stands waiting for the next exciting play!

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

I need to do this in the daytime with natural light... I quit after the third —she deserves better camera treatment. But this third pick I think demonstrates how meaty she is. The thing about this doll is that she's petite, but when you wrestle with her it's a challenge —meaning, a pleasurable one. I'm gonna do an extended set of this same style hopefully Tuesday.
IMG_0224.JPG
IMG_0224.JPG

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Wrong, wrong, file copies... gimmie 3 minutes...

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

IMG_0240.JPG
IMG_0243.JPG
IMG_0244.JPG

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Junkguy, I would say that the ultra-soft is parallel to standard TPE meaning the following: Shoulders, arms, wrists (tighter areas) still remain tight, but relative to the whole body. In other words, the breasts and rear on the ultra-soft doll are softer than other places because there's more material. It's a "relative" across-the board situation. I wouldn't go as far as to say that the ultra-soft is experimental in the sense that one will have no idea what to expect. I think it's a preference that does carry with it possible risks (those that I've mentioned throughout the thread). I wouldn't recommend it to someone who is newbbish in the ways of carelessness or what have you —how I was with my first doll. I'm so confident about this soft TPE because I know that it's effects would translate to any size doll. They only thing I'd caution against would be getting it for a very huge-breasted doll (unless you can convince Jinsan to ship her in a breast support of some kind).
Let me say this... anyone who likes the softness of women would be remiss to not try this blend.

RabidBird
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RabidBird »

Are there any noticeable differences in the softer tpe to the regular in terms of smell and how long it lingers?

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Beautiful shots, thank you. That bra also fits very well, the same size?

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

RabidBird, No. No difference whatsoever. I did the typical wash down when I got her, and no linger. There is always the very faint smell as with all TPE, but no more so with this.

Stones, I forgot where I got this bra, and I had cut tag. It's kind of ill-fitting, but it seems to do the job.

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

SC Kline, how do you think, will 141 cm Zoe be ok in the ultra-soft blend?

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Your review ans following comments are very useful. I have been wondering about ordering a ultra soft doll but had doubts about durability. Her curves are absolutely arousing and the way you dressed, posed and photographed her leave me breathless. All I can say is, "G"

INFORMATIONS