reallovesexdolls.com

Changes to our skin tone naming system

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Changes to our skin tone naming system

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

If you’ve visited our site recently, you might have noticed a small change in the way we talk about our skin tones. A couple of things are different – first, we renamed some of the colors to better reflect the actual color. The Black skin tone wasn’t actually black, for example, it was more of a cocoa color. So we changed it! We also changed Natural to “Fair” – we thought this more accurately represented the color.

And second, we’ve added a new color: Medium! This color is somewhere in between Fair and Tan. Is it a heavy Fair, or a lighter Tan? That’s up to you! All we know is, more skin tones mean more variety, and variety is the spice of life.

All of the existing colors are the same, and they’re sticking around. Your Natural and Black toned dolls will match perfectly with new Fair and Cocoa-colored dolls. It’s the same color, just renamed.

Please see our new color swatch below. Note that every monitor is going to display colors a little differently, so the color you see on your screen might not be an exact match to the actual doll. If you want to make 100% sure you like the color of your next doll, you should order a test piece of TPE in that color, so you can see what it looks like in the flesh.

We hope to see the first batch of Medium skin tone dolls coming soon!
skin swatches.png
skin swatches.png (123.73 KiB) Viewed 5069 times

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Koop

Re: Changes to our skin tone naming system

Post by Koop »

Excellent! More choices is always better. It might be helpful to have these five color palettes along with plain doll bodies with those colors (no special lighting/makeup/photogenic shots) to get a better feel for what these colors "truly look like".

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

How much do sample pieces cost?

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

So anyone who placed an order for a Natural doll will get Fair, correct?

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Will you someday add a "Light" skin tone (European & Eastern Asian), which is white with a very slight hint of pink. It's not really the Fair tone, which is a more lightly tinted yellow.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Hi Xephyr, you can find our TPE test pieces here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/tpe-skin-test-piece/
Xephyr wrote:Will you someday add a "Light" skin tone (European & Eastern Asian), which is white with a very slight hint of pink. It's not really the Fair tone, which is a more lightly tinted yellow.
We already have a "white" skin tone, as you can see in the swatch in the first post. Hardly anybody orders it - here in the west, it seems like most people like darker/tan skin tones. I've seen some dolls in "white" and they are similar to the picture you posted. it's much more common for Asian customers to order white tone dolls. I was looking around for some photo examples for you but came up empty - I'll have to see if we have anything in the factory we can show you. I'll update when I have results!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Sometime ago CrazyCajun posted a photo of his dolls in natural, tan, and white under the same light at the same time.
http://magicfingersworkshop.net/DollPho ... esized.jpg

Total credit to CrazyCajun on this photo, but RLSD would be well served providing a similar photo of five similar-sized dolls in each shade. Not five individual photos stitched together - I mean all five under the same light, at the same time, with as little shadow as possible to remove any bias. The modelling agency type photos used to sell the dolls are always under different lighting conditions and angles, and it was really hard for me to tell some of the naturals from the tans. Adding a shade in between only complicates the matter.

I'd ask that you make sure to show the doll's areola and nipples as well, since the range of colors for those seem to be quite varied as well, even for the same skin tone.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

As promised, here are a few pictures of a fresh, newly made doll in the WHITE skin tone, fresh from the factory floor! Lighting is not ideal in these pictures, but you get the idea!
white skin doll.jpg
white skin doll.jpg (61.37 KiB) Viewed 4824 times
white skin doll 2.jpg
white skin doll 2.jpg (65.77 KiB) Viewed 4824 times
white skin doll 3.jpg
white skin doll 3.jpg (67.76 KiB) Viewed 4824 times

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

This is the perfect skin for me. Though, I prefer a white with less hint of yellow and more hint of pink.

It's interesting though. In this semi-dim lighting, white looks like natural. In the same lighting, natural would probably look tan.

notjoeaverage

Post by notjoeaverage »

The only photo that will really help someone make a decision is one with 5 dolls on one table all together one in each skin tone.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

notjoeaverage wrote:The only photo that will really help someone make a decision is one with 5 dolls on one table all together one in each skin tone.
Bingo. And taking the same picture over again with different light sources to see how each skin looks in each common type of lighting.

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Freddielinton wrote:So anyone who placed an order for a Natural doll will get Fair, correct?
Bumping because this was never answered.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Freddielinton wrote:
Freddielinton wrote:So anyone who placed an order for a Natural doll will get Fair, correct?
Bumping because this was never answered.
Correct. It's the same color, just a new name.

MrEman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrEman »

I've waited for this to happen. I've always wanted not just a true black/brown skin tone, but ebony faces and features. Changes to the naming system was necessary and long overdue and welcomed. Thanks.

blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by blackcloud »

I'm still waiting for darker skin. Like nava, but on a 163

INFORMATIONS