reallovesexdolls.com

Experience of first order and introduction of my new WM165K

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Experience of first order and introduction of my new WM165K

Post by JunkGuy »

First, the experience:

As many of you saw, I had some unusual delays in getting my doll. It took 34 days total, which is quite long from what I see others posting. But all is well and I really appreciate the effort RLSD and WM Dolls put into it to rectify the problem once it was reported. I can say with certainty that they will do whatever they can to fix problems. Barbara, Caresse, and Martine are wonderful ladies who take care of their customers.

I had been wanting to order since about first of August or so. I'd been admiring the K-cup model for quite a while but wasn't totally sold until I saw the Gabrielle model on RLSD website (or differently named models but same picture set on competitors websites.) I knew then that this face and body combination was the one to have. The problem was I didn't know my schedule well enough at the time to commit to a delivery window 2-3 weeks out, so I used that time to lurk around here on the dollforum and researching vendors to find out which one I wanted to order from. Settled on RLSD because they're based in USA, offered every form of option (some competitors didn't seem to offer areola size choice), several freebies with the order (like doggyball and CBS kit), and they came highly regarded around here from other purchasers.

I was finally in a position to order mid-August and used their little online chat to pose a few questions just to confirm my expectations, such as assuring I could get factory photos and what I needed to do to ensure I got the CBS kit and doggyball because its not obvious that such a request should be entered in the notes section upon checkout. I'm sorry I didn't get the name of the employee working the chat the morning of August 18, but they answered everything I had for them. Placed order within half an hour of that conversation.

On August 30 (day 12), factory sent us photos of my doll, as I had requested. Her areola and nipples were astoundingly dark - darker than anything I'd ever seen from WM Dolls, even on tan models. Maybe this is partially due to the molding process and they might lighten up naturally over time, but I asked if they could be lightened, understanding this might add a few days of turnaround time. They said no problem and I think this is where the train derailed a bit.
factory.jpg
factory.jpg (56.84 KiB) Viewed 11267 times
Over the next week or two things started arriving, like the care kit and CBS kit. I was still awaiting the doll and doggyball and had a tracking number for the doggyball. DHL had provided another tracking number on a voice mail message, that I thought was for the doll (not realizing at the time that dolls ship via FedEx, not DHL), thinking that perhaps RLSD forgot to provide it to me in time. On Monday, September 12 (day 25), the doggyball arrived with the tracking number DHL had provided, not matching what RLSD had. And no doll.

Now I was frustrated because we were past the normal 3 week turnaround time and I had no doll or tracking number for her, and the tracking number for the doggyball had been wrong (though admittedly, this probably wasn't RLSD's fault unless they totally goofed it - doggyball third party supplier likely gave them bad number.) I asked RLSD to track down my doll, certain now that my request to lighten the nipples and areola had caused her to be misplaced somewhere. Given 12 hour turnaround time for communications, it took a couple more days before she was located, checked out again, and set to be shipped. But all this time I was getting daily updates from the RLSD staff so I felt like progress was being made to resolve. Thursday, September 15 was a holiday or something in China, so WM dolls had promised us she'd get sent out Friday, September 16 (day 29.)

I still didn't have a tracking number by Monday evening so I asked for another update, and we finally got the tracking number on Tuesday, September 20 (day 33.) She was at the big FedEx facility in Anchorage, Alaska at the time with an expected delivery on Thursday. Surprisingly, the next morning she was already in town and put on a truck for delivery and I got her about two in the afternoon on Wednesday, September 21, after 34 days.

To my great relief, my ordeal was over and everything was just as it should have been. Her areola and nipples had even been lightened to my great satisfaction. WM Dolls is sending me a couple of extra eyes and wigs to make up for my troubles - I appreciate that. And I especially appreciate the ladies at RLSD for staying on top of my issue from the 12th-20th. I was understandably going nuts but they came through for me with daily updates.

Now that I know something about the process, I can share some advice for any prospective first purchasers:
  • This is not an easy purchase, unless you're just oozing cash. $1000 for the smaller ones or $2300+ for full size models is not pocket change. Do your homework and research your desired model's features as if you were buying an automobile. Make sure you have a place to store her (or him) and that you can maintain discretion if desired. If you impulse buy, you're likely to be disappointed.
  • Research your vendors. Find out which ones are dependable; dollforum is great for this. If raising that kind of money all at once is a problem, find out which ones have payment plans and what the terms are. And just because I went with RLSD doesn't mean the others that get high marks around here aren't as good. Could be better. I have to defer that decision to someone else who has ordered from multiple vendors. Everyone's experience is different; just make sure yours is going to be pleasant before pulling the trigger.
  • Find out what specials your vendor is offering. They might be giving away freebies or a discount, but it might be something you have to inquire about.
  • Always, always ask for factory photos. The time to fix skin, face, eyes or anything like that is at factory. This was especially true for my order. Keep in mind though that shipping damage, skeletal problems and the like won't show up in a picture, but at least you can address most physical issues like wrong head, body, or skin color.
  • Get the removal vagina. Its more hygienic and a hell of a lot easier to clean than if I had to carry her into the bathroom or carry cleaning material to her. Its big drawback though is it doesn't open when the legs spread but I'll take ease of cleanup to that extra little level of realism.
  • Pay extra for the standup feet, especially for the taller, heavier models. So much easier to get clothes on by slipping them on her ankles then standing her up (partially leaning against something else to ensure she doesn't tip over). Again, sacrifice a little bit of realism here for ease of use.
  • Waiting is the hardest part. Pass the time ordering sexy clothes online or finding things at local thrift stores. When the doll arrives, you can then have several outfits and pass the first few days just having fun playing dress up.
  • Wash everything in a sink or plastic tub of hot water and a quarter- to half-cup of Downy (I like the Lavender Serenity fragrance.) Swirl and toss the clothes every few minutes until the water cools to room temperature. This will let it soak up the downy scent and smell nice. If the color bleeds, wash it cold in a regular washing machine and light heat dryer cycle, then back into a hot water and Downy bath again. Repeat as needed until it no longer bleeds. A red dress I got probably had to go in the sink 5 or 6 times and the washing machine/dryer cycle twice before I was confident enough it wouldn't stain the doll. Might still if I left it on all day or night but fine now for short periods. Its sexy as hell but was just full of so much dye. The red isn't quite as vibrant as it was when new, but it won't stain and that's the important thing.
  • Don't be a moron like me and try to muscle the box upstairs with the doll still in it (unless discretion demands so). Strained my back doing it and dampened our first night together because I was too hurt. Really wish I'd taken her out down stairs then carried her and the box upstairs separately. Also, bend the doll at the waist and knees to hoist her out of the box like a real human being. It did my sore back no additional favors to remove her from the box while she was planking.
  • Plan to spend several hours getting your doll out of the box and ready. I guess you can jump her (or him) right after removal from the box, screwing on the head, and popping a wig on top, but unless your about to burst, take the time to properly check everything: especially those delicate hands. Make sure all the joints can move. This may wear yourself out because some of the joints can be quite stiff until worked a few times. If there's a physical problem report it at that time before doing anything more with the doll. If all is well, proceed to wash her off with some soapy water and a microfiber washcloth, wash again with water and washcloth only, and then generously apply cornstarch power until the skin is smooth and not so rubbery. Depending on size this could take a few hours (several more if you strained your back and arms already)
  • Be prepared for an odd, artificial smell of TPE, even after wash. Mine had been out of mold for over 3 weeks by the time I got her so she didn't have an overwhelming, whole-house stink that I've seen others complain about, but it's still noticeable from a couple of inches away.

And now presenting my lovely new beauty, Brie.
100_4760_2.jpg
100_4760_2.jpg (354.79 KiB) Viewed 11267 times
Her body is the WM Dolls 165cm K-Cup, head is WM Dolls #74. This is the same combination of the ready-to-order Gabrielle model that RLSD sells. Except mine has natural skin instead of tan, blue eyes instead of green, and a platinum blonde wig (specifically, RLSD #11, long blonde with middle part.) Also the large areola and nipples option. As LJ69 put it, she is the epitome of 26 year old Scandinavian Ice Goddess.

I liked the name Gabrielle that RLSD assigned, but not the nickname Gabby so much so I decided to go with the alternate nickname, Brie. (This decision made before RLSD introduced a new 161cm C-cup model named Brie.) As a twist, I modified her full first name to Gabriella.

As a backstory, I propose that her parents (both of primarily Norwegian, Swedish, and Danish ancestry) were British citizens working in Hong Kong before the Handover when she was born. (Our dolls are born in China after all.) 26 being the ideal age, that puts her birth year at 1990, so I assigned her the birth date of June 11, the date of the Queen's Official Birthday in Hong Kong that year and her parent's gave her the middle name Elizabeth for that reason. They returned to England for a time where she attended primary school, but spending her first few years in Hong Kong she has a not-quite-right British accent. They've now all lived here in America for the past decade or so, though of course she's moved away from home and started her own career as an antique book curator (a similar but fancier and more selective role than librarian.)

She's shy, but cheerful. She has a minor birth defect where her left ear is slightly misshapen - she's embarrassed by it and always wears her long hair down to keep her ears covered. She wears prescription glasses. She likes furry animals but cant keep one due to allergies. Loves the color pink and combinations of white and red.

I think she's a total babe.

Will post unboxing pics and some other dress up photos later on.

Bizzel_2016
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Experience of first order and introduction of my new WM1

Post by Bizzel_2016 »

Sexy woman you've got there JunkGuy. I would recommend safety glasses when fondling those titties. Looks like those nipples could put an eye out.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I REALLY love the outfit (Do you have more of her in it?), and thanks for a very helpful review. Congratulations!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Unboxing.
The box. Why they put the shipping labels (both of them) on upside down I'll never know.
The box. Why they put the shipping labels (both of them) on upside down I'll never know.
100_4693_2.jpg (231.02 KiB) Viewed 11204 times
These two holes had me worried.
These two holes had me worried.
100_4694_2.jpg (103.55 KiB) Viewed 11204 times
Open...
Open...
100_4701_2.jpg (85.2 KiB) Viewed 11204 times
... Sesame!<br /><br />Now, everyone else I've seen said they got polka-dot blankets. Mine is solid pink.
... Sesame!

Now, everyone else I've seen said they got polka-dot blankets. Mine is solid pink.
100_4703_2.jpg (76.06 KiB) Viewed 11204 times
Unpacking items.<br />We got here the factory wig, the head, care instructions, the goodie bag, and the mysterious &quot;random outfit&quot;
Unpacking items.
We got here the factory wig, the head, care instructions, the goodie bag, and the mysterious "random outfit"
100_4704_2.jpg (460.14 KiB) Viewed 11204 times
Goodie bag contents.<br />Irrigator, metal tooth comb, cotton gloves, and lipstick. A tube of nail glue and stain remover should also be in there, but mine must have fallen out because I found them in the box after taking out the doll.
Goodie bag contents.
Irrigator, metal tooth comb, cotton gloves, and lipstick. A tube of nail glue and stain remover should also be in there, but mine must have fallen out because I found them in the box after taking out the doll.
100_4706_2.jpg (278.8 KiB) Viewed 11204 times
Gloves designed with little people in mind.<br />Is it too much to ask for large size gloves?
Gloves designed with little people in mind.
Is it too much to ask for large size gloves?
100_4709_2.jpg (57.79 KiB) Viewed 11204 times
My random outfit is a pink silk nightie and pink silk robe with satin sash combo.<br />I'm happy with this. I was worried it would be some stupid cosplay outfit, like the sailor or nurse costumes we've seen on the 165Ks.
My random outfit is a pink silk nightie and pink silk robe with satin sash combo.
I'm happy with this. I was worried it would be some stupid cosplay outfit, like the sailor or nurse costumes we've seen on the 165Ks.
100_4711_2.jpg (378.07 KiB) Viewed 11204 times
The head, wrapped.<br />I like how they protect the eyes, but the same thing should protect the ears as well (you'll see.)
The head, wrapped.
I like how they protect the eyes, but the same thing should protect the ears as well (you'll see.)
100_4713_2.jpg (203.86 KiB) Viewed 11204 times
The head, unwrapped.<br />I wasn't expecting this quality of makeup on custom dolls. I thought it was only done for predesigned models. This was a pleasant surprise.
The head, unwrapped.
I wasn't expecting this quality of makeup on custom dolls. I thought it was only done for predesigned models. This was a pleasant surprise.
100_4715_2.jpg (137.83 KiB) Viewed 11204 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

What caused the two box holes? Any ideas?
Viva la megaboobs!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Her left ear is a little misshaped.  Presumably damaged in shipping, as if the head tilted on edge and came to rest inside the box on her ear. I like long hair so its easy to cover up. I just consider it a birth defect she's shy about.
Her left ear is a little misshaped. Presumably damaged in shipping, as if the head tilted on edge and came to rest inside the box on her ear. I like long hair so its easy to cover up. I just consider it a birth defect she's shy about.
100_4729_2.jpg (61.31 KiB) Viewed 11192 times
By comparison, her right ear is normal.
By comparison, her right ear is normal.
100_4726_2.jpg (61.44 KiB) Viewed 11192 times
Uncovering the doll.<br />At this point I saw they took care of the nipple and areola hue like I requested.
Uncovering the doll.
At this point I saw they took care of the nipple and areola hue like I requested.
100_4731_2.jpg (340.31 KiB) Viewed 11192 times
Up on my bed.<br />Her height seems to come primarily from her legs - really long calves. I'd trade 5-10 cm of calves for 5-10 cm of tummy, since she hardly shows any with those big breasts in the way.
Up on my bed.
Her height seems to come primarily from her legs - really long calves. I'd trade 5-10 cm of calves for 5-10 cm of tummy, since she hardly shows any with those big breasts in the way.
100_4733_2.jpg (235.1 KiB) Viewed 11192 times
Checking the feet.<br />Her big toes bend inward during shipping. Not a problem because they'll do this no matter what she wears (socks, stockings, shoes, etc.)<br />I do wish they'd fill in TPE around the foot stands though - particularly the ankles.<br />I had one toenail that was just barely hanging on and needed to be glued immediately before it fell off and I lost it.
Checking the feet.
Her big toes bend inward during shipping. Not a problem because they'll do this no matter what she wears (socks, stockings, shoes, etc.)
I do wish they'd fill in TPE around the foot stands though - particularly the ankles.
I had one toenail that was just barely hanging on and needed to be glued immediately before it fell off and I lost it.
100_4735_2.jpg (354.33 KiB) Viewed 11192 times
Left hand.<br />Every nail on this hand was loose. Whoever was doing the gluing that day did a half-assed job.
Left hand.
Every nail on this hand was loose. Whoever was doing the gluing that day did a half-assed job.
100_4738_2.jpg (199 KiB) Viewed 11192 times
Right hand.<br />One nail on this hand was also loose. Looser than any of the ones on the right, but not as bad as the toenail.
Right hand.
One nail on this hand was also loose. Looser than any of the ones on the right, but not as bad as the toenail.
100_4739_2.jpg (665.74 KiB) Viewed 11192 times
Fully assembled.<br />And gorgeous. I love how long this wig is. Not quite to her ass but almost.
Fully assembled.
And gorgeous. I love how long this wig is. Not quite to her ass but almost.
100_4741.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 11192 times
In case you're curious how much one of these weighs naked with head and wig. That's 77.0 lbs (35.0 kg)<br />If you're thinking of getting one and don't think you can lift three large 25lb bags of dog food or cement mix all at once, try a smaller model.
In case you're curious how much one of these weighs naked with head and wig. That's 77.0 lbs (35.0 kg)
If you're thinking of getting one and don't think you can lift three large 25lb bags of dog food or cement mix all at once, try a smaller model.
100_4747_2.jpg (151.83 KiB) Viewed 11192 times
And now here she is after getting washed, cornstarched, and dressed up for date night.
And now here she is after getting washed, cornstarched, and dressed up for date night.
100_4758.jpg (909.55 KiB) Viewed 11192 times

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

More of the "date night" set.

The sweater and faux pearls I got at a thrift store. The sweater is XXL and too big, but it looked like the right thing to wear over her dress at the time, especially since it had a really low cut neckline. (She should fit tops of US Women's size L or XL, depending on stretchiness. Bottoms are Women's X-small, or Girl's 12.)

The glasses are just cheap reading glasses I got at a bargain store. I got several types to experiment with but these silver framed ones look the most sophisticated to me.

The dress, fishnet stockings, and shoes I picked out of the bargains on Amazon. The dress is size Small/Medium but really stretchy so it still fits her top (barely, with the straps fully lengthened); easier to put on from bottom-up than over her head and top-down. This is the red dress that took several cleanings so if you want one for yours be prepared to put a lot of effort into it before it goes on your doll.

There's a bra and panties under there, but we'll see those in another photoshoot. Sorry there's no undressing photos. Our first night together and all, you know. I stopped wanting to take pictures if you know what I mean.
100_4755.jpg
100_4755.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 11174 times
100_4757.jpg
100_4757.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 11174 times
100_4774.jpg
100_4774.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 11174 times
100_4766.jpg
100_4766.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 11174 times
100_4768.jpg
100_4768.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 11174 times
100_4771.jpg
100_4771.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 11174 times

Also... one more unboxing photo I forgot.
The TPE test piece I got was a lot smaller than I expected. I thought it would be nearly same size as the insert. I hardly consider 2.5 inches (about 10cm) large enough to test for staining.
The TPE test piece I got was a lot smaller than I expected. I thought it would be nearly same size as the insert. I hardly consider 2.5 inches (about 10cm) large enough to test for staining.
100_4724_2.jpg (194.7 KiB) Viewed 11174 times

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

CF wrote:What caused the two box holes? Any ideas?
Had to be the neck screw. The holes are clearly punched out from the inside. Of course this means she would have shifted at least an inch in that direction so they are not as tightly packed as one would hope for. And it probably means some asshole at FedEx flipped her entirely upside down to cause it. Probably twice (or two assholes)

Ultimately no damage occurred, other than some items falling out of the goodie bag that wasn't tied well enough, and the possible/probable damage to her ear. I'm sure I could have the head replaced if I so desired, but its doesn't bother me enough to go through that. I actually think it gives her character.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

The topless photo, no exaggeration, took my breath away. What a gorgeous doll. I love how the buttons on the sweater follow the curve of her chest, both hiding and revealing its size.

Have you shared this review with the vendor? It night help them to pack better tin the future.

Keep up the great photos!
Viva la megaboobs!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Thank you for your review & photos. :)
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Great photos!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Congratulations on your purchase - that is a lovely face that you have chosen. Have a few nights of fun and then post some pics for us when you are finished your honeymoon.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

This is a fantastic review of the process and the doll, very informative and she is beautiful. I'm sure you're enjoying your honeymoon with her, thank you for posting the advice and pics!

notjoeaverage

Post by notjoeaverage »

Thanks for taking the time to do such a thorough review and happy honeymooning.

Isn't this every 14year old boys mental image of Lady Godiva?

Any one else thinking Amy Farrah Fowler as a blond?

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Buick225 »

Very Beautiful doll you have there JunkGuy. Your review was excellent. I am glad everything went well for you.

INFORMATIONS