reallovesexdolls.com

Experience of first order and introduction of my new WM165K

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Experience of first order and introduction of my new WM1

Post by JunkGuy »

She spends most of the time laying in my our bed. The bed sheets are light blue but aren't staining.

She's had to spend two weekends in her original shipping box in the closet when I had family visiting from out of town.

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

I wanted to just say thank you for the unboxing photos because it shows how mine may look when it arrives. It was a recurring curiosity I have since I don't live alone.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Apogee wrote:I wanted to just say thank you for the unboxing photos because it shows how mine may look when it arrives. It was a recurring curiosity I have since I don't live alone.
Here are some more unboxing photos:

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=79881

Did you order a K-cup, Apogee?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Nice report and terrific photos. She is lovely. Where did you get the 28JJ bra?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

You need to post some current photos of Maggie! It's been too long! :)
LJ69 wrote:Hello Brie you are very cute.

I would love to come over and play with you sometime

Love from
Cousin Maggie.
Maggie0834.JPG
Viva la megaboobs!

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

nice.. loved the whitestockings. she looks sexy

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

CF wrote:
Apogee wrote:I wanted to just say thank you for the unboxing photos because it shows how mine may look when it arrives. It was a recurring curiosity I have since I don't live alone.
Here are some more unboxing photos:

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=79881

Did you order a K-cup, Apogee?

No, she's a F-cup. I'm just trying to anticipate what things'll look like when it arrives, how they should look like, etc. Just jamming my head with as much information from these forums and beyond in preparation for my love doll.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Smart! I take it you've seen the thread about using mineral oil as part of a TPE care and maintenance program?
Viva la megaboobs!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

windave wrote:Where did you get the 28JJ bra?
There's a story here. I got the Curvy Kate 'Portia' 28JJ fuchsia and a 28K lime/rose first, from figleaves.com. Having both sizes, this is how I know the 28JJ fits better than the 28K in at least the Curvy Kate brand (other brands may be truer to K size.)

I later discovered brastop.com, which has a wider selection of colors and cheaper. From here I got the white, poppy, and sapphire/amber.
You can just enter 28JJ or 28K in the search box and find a lot of them of this Curvy Kate 'Portia' style and others. Up to you if you want to try a 30 band size and smaller cups though; most manufacturers don't start big cup models until 30. Note fuchsia, sapphire, and poppy can stain, even with all the washing; tends to stain along edges where its tight against skin (like the underwire.) Thus I use the white most often when I want to dress her up to be "undressed"

I also acquired an aqua/ivory Curvy Kate 'Emily' in 28JJ but the brastop link for it is dead - it was a discontinued model being sold as clearance (I only paid something like $5 for it.) It is lovely with very nice texture.

They also sell the matching panties at either site. 165K wears UK size eight. Regardless of figleaves.com or brastop.com, it'll ship from UK which isn't all that expensive but can take 2-3 weeks to reach USA. Everywhere I could find Curvy Kate or any other small band JJ/K bras in the USA were asking $70 - triple or quadruple the price of the UK shops.

I've also seen a few small band, large cups on Amazon but they're typically more expensive than you can get from brastop.com or figleaves.com. I bought a Curvy Kate 'Gia' 28K there (https://www.amazon.com/Curvy-Kate-Women ... 009RLLHZA/) but it doesn't fit well and doesn't have as much texture as I thought it would. I got it because it was white and because I want more variety in her bras (still do.) I am interested in selling it or trading for a Tutti Rouge 'Liliana' model.

I'll see if I can't take a photo of all the bras and panties for comparison purposes.

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

CF wrote:Smart! I take it you've seen the thread about using mineral oil as part of a TPE care and maintenance program?

No, I don't think I've seen any talk about mineral oils. Where can I find that?

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Read through this thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=77364

Mineral Oil is like skin moisturizer for TPE skin. On page 7, read what Indigo recommends you do when you first get your doll. I did it and highly recommend it. You will happy you did (and enjoy the experience,too. :lol: )
Apogee wrote:
CF wrote:Smart! I take it you've seen the thread about using mineral oil as part of a TPE care and maintenance program?

No, I don't think I've seen any talk about mineral oils. Where can I find that?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

subcom117 wrote:Read through this thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=77364

Mineral Oil is like skin moisturizer for TPE skin. On page 7, read what Indigo recommends you do when you first get your doll. I did it and highly recommend it. You will happy you did (and enjoy the experience,too. :lol: )
Good man! :thumbs_up:

HEY! You have an avatar! Is that your doll? She's a hottie!
Viva la megaboobs!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

JunkGuy wrote:I'll see if I can't take a photo of all the bras and panties for comparison purposes.
bras_and_panties.jpg
bras_and_panties.jpg (882.02 KiB) Viewed 6018 times
If you think I have too many, remember that variety is the spice of life. See above post for other links.

Left, top to bottom:
Curvy Kate Portia white/pink 28JJ (favorite bra)
Curvy Kate Portia fuschia/gold 28JJ
Curvy Kate Portia poppy/lemon 28JJ
Curvy Kate Portia sapphire/amber 28JJ
Curvy Kate Portia lime/rose 28K
Curvy Kate Emily aqua/ivory 28JJ

Center, top to bottom:
Curvy Kate Gia white 28K
Curvy Kate Portia white/pink thong UK size 8
Curvy Kate Portia sapphire/amber thong UK size 8
Curvy Kate Portia lime/rose thong UK size 8
DDLBiz Rose Bowknot with Pearls panties (I got these because they nearly exactly match the color of the fuschia, plus all the pearly stuff I have. Nearly used this in the 'Red Curtains, White Pearls' shoot, but went with the red tangas that better matched the background instead.)

Right, top to bottom:
Curvy Kate Gia white 28K
Curvy Kate Portia fuschia/gold shorts UK size 8
Curvy Kate Portia poppy/lemon shorts UK size 8
Jezabel red tanga size small
Jezabel white tanga size small (favorite bottom)

I remember a question raised many months ago when I was still lurking or had just joined about whether the Curvy Kates have a size label on the left bra strap. The answer is, sometimes. My fuschia/gold and sapphire/amber have it, but the others do not.

dollguy101
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollguy101 »

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/downloa ... ?id=235607

they used the same gloves in the video of "tpe doll 140cm test" the doll is katie I was trying to see how big the d cup when they were squeezing it (hand vs tits) now I see the gloves are small size so that's pretty helpful. nice that you took a pic of the glove vs your hands thanks

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I can get the glove on - its cotton so stretches really well - but its not a good fit. It doesn't get all the way to my wrist cuff or fit all the way down between my fingers. It is suitable enough for when I need it though (working with the TPE or nail glue)

Men with small or normal sized hands may not have this same problem. Mine are quite large: I can just barely grip a regulation-sized basketball and lift it off the ground one-handed, which the vast majority of people can't do. All I was really complaining about is an option to provide bigger gloves. Instead of providing a small, maybe provide a medium so it stretches well enough to cover large and XL sized hands.

INFORMATIONS