reallovesexdolls.com

First Doll Pics: WM140cm-A

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: First Doll Pics: WM140cm-A

Post by bentone »

dolllover84 wrote:All I can say is leggings leggings leggings! I took a bunch of photos of Brianna with these babies on and boy does her booty look amazing! The trick to getting these leggings to fit like this...cut the waistband off, then you can fold the top of the leggins over to make them super low rise, and then place the waistband over the folded material. It looks like the waistband is connected but it really isn't. Stay tuned for the rest of this super sexy set!

P.S. cant wait for more of this!!!

Yknott1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yknott1 »

Dolllover, absolutely beautiful doll and great pictures!! I just ordered the same one and seeing your pics makes me grow more impatient!!!

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

This post has become my "WM 140 cm BIBLE."

I bought this model in the D-cup with head #56 last week before seeing your amazing photos. Every one of them are outstanding and professional looking.
I bookmarked this as my favorite go to post because it offers all the info I could ever want or need for my soon to arrive 140 cm model. I love all the themed outfits and how they all fit so perfectly along with the website information included.

I visited Omni Cheer and bought 3 pairs of Chasse Briefs (youth xs). White, red and Columbia blue. I almost bought the Chasse Racerback sport bra in a 28 or 30 bust, but wasn't sure if the spandex would be to tight and press the boobs a bit much being a sport bra. They match the briefs so perfectly like they were supposed to go together. I might regret not getting at least one to try for 10.00. If I bought just the white top, it would go with all the colored shorts.

Thanks for sharing all the spectacular photos and clothing websites.

Mr_Rabbit
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mr_Rabbit »

Did you alter the bra? If not, what size is it?

xeffects
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xeffects »

omg I can't wait for my WM140cm-D Kimberly, I know its the same body. Omg, I didn't know the body would be that curvy and realistic. I will have to take a few days off from work when I get her, just in case I have a heart attack! Do you think you can post the clothing dimensions on your next photoshoot? It would help a lot of us.

refdr
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by refdr »

I just want to thank you for your photos. I've been having them as my wallpaper for a long time, especially from this shot.
Its quality is outstanding, some people even thought that it's a real person.

Just1more

Post by Just1more »

I bought the same head on a 158B last year on Amazon.
I didn't know it then, and I just found this thread, but they're using your photos and that's what made me buy.
The shot of her asleep on the floor in front of the couch looked so REAL. :thumbs_up:
That's when I fell in love with her.
I apparently have you to thank for that.
And for showing me what my Erika is capable of.
I don't know if you still post on TDF anymore, was looking forward to the leggings shoot.
If you have a new thread, I would be grateful if anyone would post a link!
Thanks again!
Absolutely Amazing Photography!!!

INFORMATIONS