reallovesexdolls.com

I Bought Malory

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Madimus_Maximus
Apprentice
Apprentice

I Bought Malory

Post by Madimus_Maximus »

Malory from RLSD:
Height: 5ft2 | 157cm
Weight: 62lbs | 28KG
Bust: 26 in. | 67cm
Waist: 19 in. | 48cm
Hip: 30 in. | 77cm
Vagina Depth: 6.7 in. | 17cm
Anal Depth: 6.7 in. | 17cm
Oral Depth: 5.1 in. | 13cm
Material: Solid TPE

Reason why I Bought from RLSD:
Texas based, good website design, good history on TDF, variety, constant sales and special offers.
I made this purchase on August 25th at the end of a sale that totally lured me in. I got 20% off plus a second head (add standing foot and shrugging shoulders) for far less than I could ever hope to spend on a doll of WM's caliber 5 years ago when I first entertained the thought.

After the Purchase:
September 8th, in the afternoon, I got an email that the doll is now in production. Here is the message you get from RLSD:
"Woot! Your order is in production! We are working diligently to get your order to you as soon as possible!"

I even got shaky and asked them to check my order and they did with an expediency that you can expect from a larger operation.

The Wait:
I'm dealing with it as best I can, filling the time with video games and nights out for happy hours.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: I Bought Malory

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Congratulations! :glou: Can't wait to see her! :multi:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Madimus_Maximus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Congratulations! :glou: Can't wait to see her! :multi:
Thanks, and me too. I just got the factory pics in my email just about an hour ago, and shes even more beautiful than I had thought. RLSD even took care of all the QC issues without me even having to intervene. I'd like to post the factory pics but am not sure if I'm allowed to yet.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Hi Madimus_Maximus, and welcome to TDF! Congrats on your purchase. I'm sure you'll be more than happy with her :)
Madimus_Maximus wrote:I'd like to post the factory pics but am not sure if I'm allowed to yet.
You need to have 5 approved posts before you can add pics. Just two more :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

skinnygamer

Post by skinnygamer »

Congrats on your lady! :thumbs_up:

This is probably the hardest part:
Madimus_Maximus wrote: The Wait:
I'm dealing with it as best I can, filling the time with video games and nights out for happy hours.
:D

Madimus_Maximus
Apprentice
Apprentice

skinnygamer wrote:Congrats on your lady! :thumbs_up:

This is probably the hardest part:
Madimus_Maximus wrote: The Wait:
:D

Its honestly not as bad now that I have factory pics, really let's me know shes truly on her way. Now I need to do some clothes shopping, anyone have any suggestions (other than Amazon) as to where you get your dolly's clothes?

Madimus_Maximus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Broven wrote:Hi Madimus_Maximus, and welcome to TDF! Congrats on your purchase. I'm sure you'll be more than happy with her :)
Madimus_Maximus wrote:I'd like to post the factory pics but am not sure if I'm allowed to yet.
You need to have 5 approved posts before you can add pics. Just two more :)
Thanks for the warm welcome! This should make for my post #5. I'm looking to do some clothes shopping, if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I buy alot on Amazon, but I've also found quite a bit at the local outlet store (Gabe's). They buy overstock and leftovers from name brand stores and sell them really cheap. So if you have one of those nearby, it's a good place to go. I just went there and for around $150 I got a load of stuff. Dresses for $8, nice tops for $5, really nice jeans for $17. All brand name stuff. My Ji Eun is also a 157b, and I can tell you that for the best fit, go with girl's size 7-8. The jeans I just got are size 8 and they fit great. They're only a bit loose right at the waist because of how much the 157b waist narrows from the hips. In all reality, no jeans are going to fit there perfectly. But put a belt on her and that's that. Or like I did in my recent pics of her in jeans with Sakura, I used a zip tie to pull two of the back belt loops together. Now, dresses and skirts fit fine, and leggings fit like a glove. I've had girl's size 6x skirts on her also for a shorter skirt, and it fit over her hips and around her waist. And if you want tops to fit a little loose, go with girl's size 10-12. Trust me, I've tried women's size xs and xxs, and none of it fits like girl's size 7-8. The only thing to remember is when buying pants, take a measurement from her waist to her ankle and when you go to the store measure the pants. Most of the time they'll be long enough, but it doesn't hurt to make sure.

skinnygamer

Post by skinnygamer »

Madimus_Maximus wrote:I'm looking to do some clothes shopping, if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.
Do you have any 2nd hand stores near you?

I found that the cheap clothes from the Dollar Store/Dollar General bleed like mad no matter how many times I wash them.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Second hand stores are also a good place to find deals. Good tip on not buying from the dollar store. I've never thought to buy clothes there, they just didn't have anything nice, at least not the ones around here. Good thing they didn't, I guess.

Madimus_Maximus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Here are the factory pics I received this morning. They did a really good job on the makeup for the heads. The head with the short wig is Head: # 242, and the one with the long wig is Head: # 159 according to RLSD site (Am not sure if those numbers are the same as WM). I've been lurking on here for the better part of a year now and I had never really seen much of this 157cm B-Cup doll, so now I hope to be the one that brings it, because this really is (to me at least) the best proportions and body type. She's gonna look so good in a swimsuit!

Unfortunately, she didn't make it through the production process unsathed. There were imperfections that RLSD stepped in and addressed for me. The way I look at it, birthmarks, we all have them and she will too. I was sent all the corrected photos as well, but I'm running out of time making this post. Suffice it to say that, so far, I am very pleased with my purchase and my dealing with RLSD.

Cheers! :glou:
Attachments
RLSD helping me with the QC process.
image - 2019-09-10T093341.728.png (1.44 MiB) Viewed 2246 times
image - 2019-09-10T093339.831.png (3.29 MiB) Viewed 2246 times
image - 2019-09-10T093344.467.png (2.96 MiB) Viewed 2246 times
Malory
Malory
QQ图片20190907163915.jpg (203.33 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
Oh Hi! This is Malory, not nearly as stunning as Head: # 242, but she's still beautiful.
Oh Hi! This is Malory, not nearly as stunning as Head: # 242, but she's still beautiful.
QQ图片20190907163911.jpg (269.59 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
Long Wig, looks nice but also looks like trouble to maintain.
Long Wig, looks nice but also looks like trouble to maintain.
QQ图片20190907163900.jpg (238.66 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
That's the Head: # 159 style head on her lap. She was my first choice when making the purchase and I added Head: # 242 thinking it was nice, but now Head: # 242 is going to be my prime, my #1.
That's the Head: # 159 style head on her lap. She was my first choice when making the purchase and I added Head: # 242 thinking it was nice, but now Head: # 242 is going to be my prime, my #1.
QQ图片20190907163853.jpg (257.69 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
She's sporting the Head: # 242. When I first saw this I damn near dropped my phone. Those green eyes and short bob wig are a perfect combo.
She's sporting the Head: # 242. When I first saw this I damn near dropped my phone. Those green eyes and short bob wig are a perfect combo.
QQ图片20190907163849.jpg (199.95 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
QQ图片20190907163730.jpg
QQ图片20190907163730.jpg (192.44 KiB) Viewed 2246 times

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Madimus_Maximus wrote: Reason why I Bought from RLSD:
Texas based, good website design, good history on TDF, variety, constant sales and special offers.
I made this purchase on August 25th at the end of a sale that totally lured me in. I got 20% off plus a second head (add standing foot and shrugging shoulders) for far less than I could ever hope to spend on a doll of WM's caliber 5 years ago when I first entertained the thought.

After the Purchase:
September 8th, in the afternoon, I got an email that the doll is now in production. Here is the message you get from RLSD:
"Woot! Your order is in production! We are working diligently to get your order to you as soon as possible!"

I even got shaky and asked them to check my order and they did with an expediency that you can expect from a larger operation.

The Wait:
Thank you for your business Madimus_Maximus, we truly appreciate you! We're so glad you're having a good experience with us!

RLSD may seem like a 'large operation' because we are quite successful and have been #1 for many years, but actually, you can count the whole team on one hand!

We just love our work and making sure that all of our customers have a great doll buying/owning experience! Both before AND after the sale you can count on us to be there for you!

Cheers! :glou:
From the crew at RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS