reallovesexdolls.com

Website glitch - back to normal now

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Website glitch - back to normal now

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hey everyone,

Just an update to let you know that our website URL is glitched. 8O

We were updating our email provider and the DNS got glitched and forwarded the URL off somewhere else.

They are working on getting the DNS error fixed and we'll have the regular domain address back up soon!

We'll let you know just as soon as it is!

Kind Regards,
RLSD

UPDATE: The URL redirect has timed itself out and the DNS is back to normal. Woot! Click on our logo in the header above and shop until your heart's content! In lieu of yesterdays downtime, we are extending the End of Summer Sale through Monday!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Temporary website service

Post by Rock13 »

Yeah, I just ran into that about a half hour ago. Google kept giving me the "not secure" DNS error. I hope it gets sorted soon!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

cubertfarnsworth
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cubertfarnsworth »

It has been down since this morning, I was in the middle of perusing your Wigs section when I got booted off.
What! You never seen a genius's wiener before?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Yes, it was around 12:30pm CST.

There is a team working on it, hopefully, they will figure it out soon!

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

I just noticed that - I was following a link from Reddit to the doll "Taylor," as I'd never seen this body before.

femdoll

Re: Temporary website downtime

Post by femdoll »

So, after I ordered on Thursday, the site crashed? :D

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Website glitch - back to normal now

Ha! No, it didn't crash. The website never moved, just the URL (website address) was forwarded away so it wasn't going to the website.

It's fixed now though! There could be one or two straggler DNS servers out there that haven't propagated yet, but for most everyone, the URL is pointing back to the website. https://www.reallovesexdolls.com/

To compensate for the downtime we are now extending the End of Summer sale through Monday!

Thank you all for your patience with that unfortunately ill-timed glitch! :glou:

INFORMATIONS