reallovesexdolls.com

Welcome Natalie (WM166C)! ...albeit with flaws

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Koop

Welcome Natalie (WM166C)! ...albeit with flaws

Post by Koop »

Gonna give a quick review of my experience ordering my 2nd doll from RLSD. I ordered my 1st doll (WM161 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 87&t=77477) from RLSD back in late 2016 and I was very grateful for that. Since then they seem to have only expanded their selection and done great things. For instance, my newer doll has softer TPE and the shoulder flex option. Kudos also to RLSD for retroactively giving me a discount of 20% the day after it ended. My doll did arrive with some flaws however, which to my great disappointment, was when their otherwise prompt and courteous customer service has vanished (I'll describe below).

Quick summary:

Order date: Aug 1
Arrival date: Aug 19 (wow 2.5 weeks! I was "preoccupied" last week and didn't bother posting until now.)
Doll make: WM166C, tan, head #82 and extra head #130

I opted for the built in vagina since I didn't find the insert option from my 1st doll very stimulating. It makes the cleanup more involved
and perhaps the vaginal area will not last as long but that was a tradeoff I was willing to make. I've been very happy I made the decision
since I find the built-in feels much better and I can just quickly jump into action when I feel like it without fiddling with inserts. I can dry her
orifices no problem, as suggested on the forum, with a toy air pump. The open-mouth head #130 is also fantastic for oral, since you get the
solidity of skull and the realism of it being attached to a body (the actual texture of the mouth is not as pleasurable as PipeDream Fuck My Face
however). It is hard to dry her mouth completely though. Her nipples have quickly faded since unboxing - a suggestion for TPE manufacterers
would be to use a better dye/sealer. I've since then used brown eye brush powder for color patching up.

Below are some unboxing/initial pics from the day of, and me having fun placing her on my kneeling chair, which was to get her in position.
IMG_20190819_130020.jpg
IMG_20190819_130020.jpg (3.3 MiB) Viewed 1834 times
IMG_20190819_195100.jpg
IMG_20190819_195100.jpg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 1834 times
IMG_20190819_195432.jpg
IMG_20190819_195432.jpg (2.95 MiB) Viewed 1834 times
IMG_20190819_195544.jpg
IMG_20190819_195544.jpg (2.88 MiB) Viewed 1834 times
IMG_20190819_202542.jpg
IMG_20190819_202542.jpg (3.39 MiB) Viewed 1834 times
IMG_20190819_231912.jpg
IMG_20190819_231912.jpg (3.27 MiB) Viewed 1834 times
Overall rating: Great for sex / face fucking. Her skin is soft and her lighter weight makes he bounce a bit during missionary, making it a bit
more realistic than my WM161G, which was heavier and lifeless during action time. The super soft skin and lips makes her great for cuddling
during bed and kissing. I find her C cup boobs being hollow a bit odd, since boobs that small shouldn't be hollow and squishy, which lessens the realism (this can be
fixed a bit, see below).

Flaws: 1) She arrived with some compression damage to her right boob, hand, foot which however, as RLSD promised, did go away:
IMG_20190819_131905.jpg
IMG_20190819_131905.jpg (2.04 MiB) Viewed 1834 times
IMG_20190819_132945.jpg
IMG_20190819_132945.jpg (4.18 MiB) Viewed 1834 times
However, her left boob was a bit deflated/compressed
IMG_20190821_224204.jpg
IMG_20190821_224204.jpg (2.13 MiB) Viewed 1834 times
and most significantly, her left elbow is loose (if I try to make it 90 degrees, it droops down to a straight arm
most of the time). I'm saddenned that RLSD had no response to my inquiries about this matter. Fortunately, I found out from Mishka1965 you can use an
air pump to fix deflated boobs. So I've fixed her boob - even improved it! With the extra air, I made her boobs more firm and now feel more like realistic implants.
IMHO, breasts that feel like real implants > unreal imitation of natural breasts (the default). As for her loose elbow, I guess it is what it is - surgery is too involved/risky
for me.

This doll is mainly used to replace my WM161, which being my first doll, has several damages and now has a very dusty skin. I'm treating my new doll more "for use" as opposed
to a doll for "preservation" (that goes to my Sinthetic). That being so, the loose arm is not so big a deal and I think the ~$2100 I paid for the doll + extra head was reasonable and should
provide me with the requisite stimulation for however long she lasts - hopefully awhile now that I know how to take care of her better. However, the flaws in my order will make me
consider other TPE vendors for any future purchases. Just my 2 cents / honest review.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Welcome Natalie (WM166C)! ...albeit with flaws

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hi Koop!

Thank you for your review, we're so glad everything worked out!

FYI, Aside from our emails on the compression, I did reply to your breast/elbow email too, however, I see now that it went to the wrong email. That is totally my fault I apologize.

I just forwarded you the reply email on the breast repair, along with the repair video for the loose elbow from WM Doll that we had them make for you.

Please reply to the email if you need any additional assistance!

Kind regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Koop

Post by Koop »

Ok thank you Stacy! I'll practice the elbow surgery on my WM161. I'm quite scared because I tried hip surgery on the latter according to a previous video and that did not go well. But the hip joint is much deeper, I think the elbow should be less complicated.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats Koop... great review she looks great even with the minor issues. Glad to see RSLD got back to you with a fix and just did not leave you hanging.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Spaceman72
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Spaceman72 »

KOOP referring to the dusty skin issue. I used scotch tape to remove the dust & some of the grey stains. It worked well for me.

INFORMATIONS