reallovesexdolls.com

Cheerleader Anyone?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Cheerleader Anyone?

Post by ColColt »

IF only I were a bit younger and stronger this gal would be home with me today. Great body "Modeled after a real life college cheerleader", she don't have those noodle legs and with real world measurements of 34-26-37, you feel you have the real deal but at 90 pounds once I got her out of the box and on the bed she may have to stay there.

Moreover, our coveted hole placement ain't bad either.

https://reallovesexdolls.com/5ft3-161cm ... p3zpMvo%3D
Attachments
Jessie7__22304.1551689903.600.600.png
Jessie7__22304.1551689903.600.600.png (605.8 KiB) Viewed 3203 times

BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: Cheerleader Anyone?

Post by BWheeler1 »

Yeah, she's great, Colt. But she isn't a WM doll. She's an RLSD brand, part of their Real Life Size series. And no, NOT made by WM. These dolls are RLSD brand made at the Jinsan factory, but they're not WM dolls just like OR dolls are made at Jinsan but aren't WM. If they were WM, you'd be able to buy them from any vendor WM sells through, not just RLSD.

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Ya the body is exclusive to RLSD but the head is WM Doll #124
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

BWheeler1 wrote:Yeah, she's great, Colt. But she isn't a WM doll. She's an RLSD brand, part of their Real Life Size series. And no, NOT made by WM. These dolls are RLSD brand made at the Jinsan factory, but they're not WM dolls just like OR dolls are made at Jinsan but aren't WM. If they were WM, you'd be able to buy them from any vendor WM sells through, not just RLSD.
Ah, I stand corrected.

DollLyfe

Post by DollLyfe »

I've been looking at this doll because of her measurements and she's smoking hot! The only concern for me is the weight.
Alyson: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N13 viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119805
Veronica: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N68 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=121630
Jennifer: Entity 153cm E-cup WM#85 head viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119363
Summer: SiliDoll 135cm https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1#p1609591
Natsuki: SMDoll 149B #37 viewtopic.php?f=269&t=122576

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Weight is a big factory with a lot of us.When you get up to 80 pounds or more I have to give it the thumbs down regardless how much I may want her.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi ColColt, I think it's wise to be cautious, it's easy to get seduced by a new gal in town and this particular lady had caught my eye before. As it happens she's almost the same weight as my new WM158G, Valeris and I was working with her out in the garden today. Because she's around 41kg I am particularly careful when lifting and so managed her ok although getting some poses can be more challenging. I'm sure she would be fun in bed if I wasn't too adventurous but such things are just easier if the lady in question is closer to 30kg. I suspect thats why I have so much 'fun' with my 148 gals and they all have good back joints too. Being able to move and position your gal is useful enough for photography but in the bedroom it can make the difference between a lovely experience or a strenuous work out that leaves you more exhausted than satisfied! I certainly don't regret getting my 2 heavy gals as, for realism for photography, they do step it up a notch and clothes look great on them but if I'm honest, if I want to spend some quality time in the the bedroom I would be looking to Sarah first with all her 30kgs of 155DD loveliness and if she's got a headache, well you get my point! Still to keep on topic. I should say that this RLSD exclusive looks great and the bod really works with the 124 head, sadly it's the old adage that if you want lovely thighs with a realistic thickness you have to accept that extra weight!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I think I could hack it as far as strength goes but I have a spinal column fracture at what they call "T7"(middle of shoulder blades) that make me nervous lifting anything heavy. I was told not to even attempt to pick up my 48 pound Corgi when he was still with me as it could make everything worse. Anytime I had to take him to the vet I had to call on my Sumo size neighbor to come over and carry him down the steps and put him in the car for me.

Rachael is a 158D girl and I handle her ok but one the size of the Cheerleader or 6Ye's AMOR girls have to be out of my reach. I hate it as I like both but the weight is the primary reason I haven't gotten either. I guess if I was about 50 again and no back problem I'd be ok. I thought of getting one and just keep her in bed but there comes a point you have to get her up to change sheets. Then, there may be a problem.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well if you ever decide to get a gal that lives in the bed I can tell you the tricks we used when I was a nurse. We were taught how to lift people back in the day but around the mid nineties H&S legislation came in so all lifting stopped. There are a few simple tricks when it comes to dressing someone and changing their bed sheets and doing a bed bath of course. I had wondered about making a few videos to demonstrate if folk thought it would be useful?

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Arthur1960 wrote:Well if you ever decide to get a gal that lives in the bed I can tell you the tricks we used when I was a nurse. We were taught how to lift people back in the day but around the mid nineties H&S legislation came in so all lifting stopped. There are a few simple tricks when it comes to dressing someone and changing their bed sheets and doing a bed bath of course. I had wondered about making a few videos to demonstrate if folk thought it would be useful?
Arthur1960
That is the best idea ever!
If you had a patreon I would fund that.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

@Arthur 1960
I think a number of people would like to see that.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Both head and body is non-WM so this should probably be moved to the RLSD section. Head #124 is a DollsFrance designed head, in cooperation with Jinsan. It has been photographed together with both WM, RLSD and YL bodies so that probably adds to the confusion.

She is a nice looking girl indeed. I had the pleasure of photographing her and she has this «real» look to her, no downscaled proportions like many other dolls - but of course with the added weight.

Arthur, that is a great idea! :thumbs_up:

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

ColColt wrote:Weight is a big factory with a lot of us.When you get up to 80 pounds or more I have to give it the thumbs down regardless how much I may want her.
Well said.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Topic moved to the RLSD section as the body being discussed is their exclusive design.

INFORMATIONS