reallovesexdolls.com

Shipping to UPS Store Info

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
modus484
Apprentice
Apprentice

Shipping to UPS Store Info

Post by modus484 »

Newbie here, my order just shipped and I couldn't be more excited! I put down a UPS Store as my shipping address and was just wondering if anyone who has done this could tell me what the shipping/pickup process is like? Thanks!

Madimus_Maximus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Shipping to UPS Store Info

Post by Madimus_Maximus »

I'm interested in this topic as well. I ordered my first doll a week and a half ago and am just waiting to hear back when she's ready to ship. I had thought of doing what you did, but decided to update the shipping address when shes in transit and I have a good tracking number.

Did you just pick a store near by and just add their address to the shipping info? Did you call the store to see if there were any additional fees for the delivery and pickup or if they would even accept a package that size and weight? Just curious.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I don't know if all UPS stores are the same, but I tried to update shipping through the UPS app the last time I ordered a doll and it wouldn't let me. It would only let me choose a UPS hub location to pick her up. That hub is probably 40 miles away from me, I'm sure there are tons of UPS stores between here and there. I'm guessing it was due to the size and weight.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

You are suppose to rent a mail box from the UPS Store when you do this. I would call them before they get the package.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

There are no mailboxes in a UPS store that would fit a box the size of a doll. I've updated shipping on tons of packages from Amazon to pick up at the UPS store on my way home from work, but they were all smaller size packages. And every time I've picked up there, the packages waiting for pickup were just stacked up behind the counter.

SiliconeEnthusiast
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by SiliconeEnthusiast »

I don’t know if this will help, but most UPS stores in my area are individually franchised. I had a large packaged delivered once (albeit not a full sized doll crate) and called the store and spoke with the owner. I advised that the package was large and approximately when it would arrive and if they would call me that I would pick up as soon as possible that day. They were more than willing to work with me and appreciated the heads up in advance. Perhaps a similar approach may help. Best of luck to you.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Most of mine have arrived at my local UPS store, they treat it like any other package, it's kept in the back area until I arrive to retrieve it.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

cubertfarnsworth
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cubertfarnsworth »

amytyl wrote:Most of mine have arrived at my local UPS store, they treat it like any other package, it's kept in the back area until I arrive to retrieve it.

I can confirm that this is correct. They may also charge you a $10 processing fee when you pick up the box.

No mail box needed. Just add the UPS Store address as the ship to address. along with instructions to call you upon arrival...provide name and phone # in special shipping instructions.
What! You never seen a genius's wiener before?

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Will you be showing up on a motorcycle? JK. I'd probably have to rent a van from UHaul to make a doll pickup.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

We have many many orders delivered directly to a FedEx or UPS location for customer pickup. You just need to put the FedEx or UPS location as your ship to address and we'll take care of the rest!

We can also change this after you have placed the order if need be. Just send us a message in your RLSD account. We're happy to help!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Average Joe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Average Joe »

Mine went to a UPS hub. The process was just like picking up any other package.
If you expect help loading the box in your car, its worth bringing some $$$ to tip the guy helping.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I should add that while I used the UPS app and tried to choose a UPS store near me for delivery and couldn't (the only option given was the hub, too far away), I did not call them and ask if I could have it delivered there as some of you have stated. So in hindsight, I could have done that. I just figured that if the app didn't allow for it, they wouldn't do it. Glad to know this... maybe next time I'll do it that way.

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

I didn't choose for a UPS hub... I know the UPS pickup point here, and... I definitely don't want to get it from there... most are small offices, with a lot of guys taking a break. Annoying to pick something up, let alone to get a heavy 150cm big package... especially since the one near Amsterdam is terrible to get your car close to it...

So... I wait for the mailguy going directly to my frontdoor... I live in an appartment, so... hopefully it doesn't takes to much attention here :)

TheDuke69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TheDuke69 »

I can confirm that they (UPS Store) do it. I called them earlier to ask about the size of package and for big packages it is 10$ for pick up. I'll have mine shipped directly there! Saving me an eventual surprise that my GF decided to stay home when it ships! :O

INFORMATIONS