reallovesexdolls.com

With Tongue Option

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Tim-prime55

With Tongue Option

Post by Tim-prime55 »

Hello everyone.

So I ordered my first doll a few weeks ago, and anxiously awaiting it now. But I'm already eager to order another head to go with it.

Does anyone have experience with the RLSD full size heads TPE, "With Tounge + $75" option? I want to get this on the next head, but I'm wondering if the tounge option is actually visible on the doll face when it's just sitting there... like does it make her facial expression look silly with a tounge out or partially showing? Or is the tounge internal enough inside the mouth that it dosnt show?

In short, I want to get this option, but want to make sure her face still looks good / natural if its added.

Thank you in advance for your help! :D

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: With Tongue Option

Post by Broven »

Hello, and welcome!! :)

I assume you're referring to the "enhanced mouth" feature...

I'll be honest and say I don't recommend it. The tongue is too small and set too far back to be useful for french kissing. And the added complexity inside the mouth leads to more opportunity for damage if you should use it for oral.

I have two WM heads, one with and one without. The head with the tongue can't be used for oral now as the the inside of her mouth has begun to tear. It's not visible from the outside, but it's bad enough that I'm afraid to use it for that anymore.

And it never was any good for kissing, which is why I bought it in the first place. You'll sprain your own tongue trying to stick it out far enough to contact hers. :P

This is all anecdotal of course, but that has been my experience. I'll never request it again.

Regards,
Broven

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello Tim-prime55 and welcome to the forum... :glou:

Congrats on your order as well... :angel:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Tim-prime55

Post by Tim-prime55 »

Broven wrote:Hello, and welcome!! :)

I assume you're referring to the "enhanced mouth" feature...

I'll be honest and say I don't recommend it. The tongue is too small and set too far back to be useful for french kissing. And the added complexity inside the mouth leads to more opportunity for damage if you should use it for oral.

I have two WM heads, one with and one without. The head with the tongue can't be used for oral now as the the inside of her mouth has begun to tear. It's not visible from the outside, but it's bad enough that I'm afraid to use it for that anymore.

And it never was any good for kissing, which is why I bought it in the first place. You'll sprain your own tongue trying to stick it out far enough to contact hers. :P

This is all anecdotal of course, but that has been my experience. I'll never request it again.

Regards,
Broven
Thanks for the advice Broven! It sounds like the tounge has other issues that I didnt consider, but if it far back in the mouth , at least it sounds like it doesn't show from the outside.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I also don't recommend it. It's not a horrible option, but there is no added benefit. If it prevented eye bulge and/or gave the head a hinged jaw, then it would be cool.

Average Joe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Average Joe »

I added it because it was relatively inexpensive but only ever notice it while cleaning. It seems like a silly option and it will be interesting to see if anyone has a reason why they prefer it.

Kano
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kano »

Save your money. Doesn't work for kissing (and that adds sanitation issues), can't feel a difference for oral, not long enough to satisfy a tongue fetish.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

We also think the WM Doll "enhanced mouth" (tongue option) is pointless and is usually too far back in the head to matter, no matter how much we try to have it changed. But we have to offer it, because it's an available option for them.

We order all of our in-stock dolls from WM Doll with the "regular" textured mouth.

We've probably only had 3-4 reviews for the enhanced mouth that liked it enough to positively comment about it. =/

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

jcpax727

Post by jcpax727 »

Thats a shame, but good to know.

Hopefully this gets worked out as a working tongue for kissing would be ideal.

INFORMATIONS