reallovesexdolls.com

Did you see Jameson on EPIX?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Did you see Jameson on EPIX?

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

DId you guys see the EPIX docuseries SEX LIFE? It was a really good show! Not only was RLSD part of the show, but we loved how it was presented and the couple that has a threesome with our doll Jameson.

If you happened to catch it, we'd love to hear what you thought about it!

The show features 3 stories of peoples sex lives and the last segment focuses on a couple who wants to incorporate a sex doll as the third partner in a threesome. Real Love Sex Dolls is featured as the couple peruses reallovesexdolls.com and ultimately chooses Jameson, a RLSD exclusive featuring RLSD head #61 and the 161cm B-cup from RLSD's "Truly Life-Size" series.

We love how the show really shows what it's like to have your first experience with a sex doll. The viewer gets to experience what it's like to be with a realistic sex doll from the unboxing all the way to actual live sex. The experience includes the excitement and anticipation of waiting for your doll to arrive (proof the delivery companies don't pay attention to box arrows), the realities of moving around dead weight and even the importance of checking the fit of the pop-on head connector so her head doesn't pop off during the action, lol. After some trial and error, learning how to handle her, and then getting into the groove, the couple has a great experience experimenting with Jameson as a 3rd partner of their threesome.

This was a super fun show that we were happy to do. Of all the cable and TV shows we've worked with, this one was the most fun and we feel it portrayed sex dolls and owners in a really good way... The way they actually are. =) (ahem, looking at you BONES)

We hope everyone gets a chance to catch and enjoy the show! But in case you can't, the non-explicit screenshots below give a (tame) overview, but seeing the action is much better! lol :thumbs_up:

:glou:

:glou: These screenshots don't hold a candle to the show, so we hope you get to see it! It's great! :thumbs_up:

SEX LIFE Season 1 Episode 2 "The Strip and The Tease" on EPIX aired last night.

https://www.epix.com/series/sex-life (if you don't have EPIX, you can get the app on a free 7-day trial).

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Did you see Jameson on EPIX?

No replies? Seriously None on you watched the show on Epix? Come on peeps, you're missing out! :multi:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Amazon prime only... plus I'm on a CSI binge-watching right now... :angel:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

While intriguing, ive been unfortunately on the road and working nights. :-(

Larry427
Doll
Doll

Post by Larry427 »

Oh I might just have to sign up for the 7 day free trial and watch this with Docsgirl82, Doc427 and Samantha Alexa.

Jokerdollz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jokerdollz »

Congratulations on the tv spot! I’ll sign up for the trial just to watch this episode. It’s rare to see dolls get mainstream exposure.
I don’t post much but when I do you will quickly forget about it.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

:glou: Hope ya'll do!

RogerSmith

Post by RogerSmith »

I liked this a lot because it showed the whole process from choosing what to order, to delivery, then a demonstration. I've always wondered what the box looks like when it gets to your doorstep. That couple was cool and open-minded too, so they were the perfect people to show off Jameson. Stacey and Randi have a great hair stylist. Hope you guys do more shows in the future.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Thanks RogerSmith!

We agree the show was really well done and the couple was AMAZING, we love love love them! So glad you enjoyed the show!

:glou:

INFORMATIONS