reallovesexdolls.com

157B vs 166C - same price?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
femdoll

157B vs 166C - same price?

Post by femdoll »

I know, been some comparances between the WM 157B and 166C and... difficult to choose...

and even more, just to be sure... if the price is the same (??) .... is that correct? and... only this head is a RLSD special right? The body is still WM, right?
same head (61), different body.
https://reallovesexdolls.com/157cm-b-cup-bree/
https://reallovesexdolls.com/5ft5-166cm-c-cup-noori/

I do like the 166C slightly better, but... it's heavier... I'm not sure if the 9cm longer will be 'an issue' ... but the 5kg, ... is that a real big deal?

Ow, and... I don't see all the WM heads available... is that done for a purpose? to bad you guys don't sell JY or AS dolls :/

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: 157B vs 166C - same price?

Post by Dollarhyde »

Generally, RLSD has a standard price across the board and it generally has to do with height. As to whether they are WM or not I do not know since I have not bought any dolls from them.

As to the weight well that's something that's going to be personal and subjective. Remember the weight spread over an area so it's not compact like in the case of a barbell with plates on each end. There have been a lot of newbies who have bought the doll indicating they lift weights and found the dolls to be heavier than they expected. Personally, I would probably choose a smaller doll for my first time outing generally in the 145-150cm range, of course, did I do that... Well, NO :whistle: but then again when I bought my first doll which I had gone down to the RealDoll factory and picked up I knew what I was getting myself into as with the weight.

But if your heart is set on getting a bigger doll then there are always workarounds to moving your doll around the house.

With the faces, you can always ask the vendor if they have a particular face you are interested in... trust me they can get their hands on the face you are looking for. The worst thing they can say is no.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

Thnx guys.
Yeah RLSD has a bit of weird price setup, but still, the extra head for free, is a big 300 bucks difference!
I can buy that 166c here in the Netherlands, from 1 of the only suppliers of these dolls for around 2100 euro, so RLSD is way better price, even with the 130 euro shipping. I think I can get some discount here in the Netherlands... they also have sometimes a 'free head' , but they less choice weirdly.
I find it weird ... WM has made about 250 heads now I think, but some have 'disappeared'....

That Bree head is kinda nice and looks awesome on both 157B and 166C. I like the 166C more since I really like slim model like girls. I also like the more smiling girls... and WM has some, but I think I also would want those from AS an JY ... but... anyway.... still have to make some room to even 'housefest' a doll...
Some small dolls look a bit 'weird' with the 'bigger' head...

and I'm still hesitating to even buy a doll... I think I'm already lurking on sites like RLSD (and this forum) for a good year :)
Perhaps this also has to do with the fact I bought a shitload of sextoys, and almost none I liked... I'm a bit afraid that a TPE doll also will disappoint... smell to much, is sticky and is going to be damaged to fast... :S

I am stunned with how realistic these dolls look though...

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Femdoll,

Just letting you know that if you want the #61 Bree head, you have to get it through RLSD. That head is exclusive to them. They own the rights to that designed head. No other vendor can sell it. I have the Bree head along with the #273 Charlie on the WM 166c.
Attachments
IMG_0069.JPG
IMG_0069.JPG (125.26 KiB) Viewed 4921 times

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

she looks nice!

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hi Femdoll,

You will only see this very low price on the 166cm C-cup being the same as the 157cm B-cup, because we are having a Huge Summer Sale... and not only has it's price been lowered on Sale... you also get $600 in FREE gifts, including a 2nd head on top of the very low price. This promotion is for a very limited time however, and then the 166cm C-cups price will go back to the MSRP of $1999 as is mandated by WM Doll.

The head 61 (as seen on Bree and Noori) is an RLSD exclusive and you can not buy it anywhere else.

:glou:
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

arrrgggh... darn.... tempting....

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Attachments
captioner6749c30fac27c8a4b43b64c9b5dfd5dc60ad5ef9.jpg
captioner6749c30fac27c8a4b43b64c9b5dfd5dc60ad5ef9.jpg (115.77 KiB) Viewed 4806 times

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

:D

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Hope you made the right choice Femdoll!
Attachments
20191027_175222.jpg
20191027_175222.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 4153 times

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Ohh the peer pressure in this thread is strong!! :haha4:

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

femdoll wrote:I know, been some comparances between the WM 157B and 166C and... difficult to choose...

and even more, just to be sure... if the price is the same (??) .... is that correct? and... only this head is a RLSD special right? The body is still WM, right?
same head (61), different body.
https://reallovesexdolls.com/157cm-b-cup-bree/
https://reallovesexdolls.com/5ft5-166cm-c-cup-noori/

I do like the 166C slightly better, but... it's heavier... I'm not sure if the 9cm longer will be 'an issue' ... but the 5kg, ... is that a real big deal?

Ow, and... I don't see all the WM heads available... is that done for a purpose? to bad you guys don't sell JY or AS dolls :/
I've owned both and the weight difference is negligible. The weight is evenly distributed from the neck to the butt on both of these dolls and both were incredibly easy to lift, carry, and move. My personal thoughts on the body itself - the 166 has one of the best butts in the dollyverse (it's amazing), while the 157 has a better front side. The breasts on the 166 are better looking, but their unique shape didn't work well being hollow (for me) so I had to split that 50/50. You cannot go wrong with either so I'd lean heavier toward if you're an ass man or not.

Either way, good luck and enjoy!

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

Thanks to you 'bastards' .... I have a 166C with Bree head now also :P You convinced me! :D

Pics will follow... but still didn't have the time to properly put 'everything together' ... and have no clothes for her yet...

I had some issues with smell, still there a bit, but.. 'covered' her now in a 'vanilla oil' :)

She's a bit heavy, and still have to figure out where to put her (she now 'hanging' in my bathroom). I'll keep you guys posted.

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

PS the WM166C body.... man.... that body.... :P :P :P

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Congrats Femdoll, great choice! I originally was going to purchase the 157 myself but I had heard from other sources that in person she was a lot more petite than she looked online. The 166 to me seems young and athletic and who wouldn't want that! Congrats on your purchase! Enjoy!

Mr. Ducati

INFORMATIONS